The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Mm11

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Mm11

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Regist10

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post by HiDeHo 22.07.12 3:19

An importarnt video to distribute IMO - Introducing the forums and blogs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post by jd 22.07.12 4:30

Superb video HiDeHo and it does need to be distributed. Though, the mccanns dismissive comments about people who do not believe their abduction fairytale got me fuming!!! angry2 How dare they even try to insult peoples intelligence and right to freedom of speech like this. Anyone with half a brain who has read the PJ files and facts can see they are lying and covering up. Instead of insulting the public, maybe they should be looking more closer to home and their friend david payne, who has given the most incomprehensible and unintelligible statement ever! Nearly 2,000 'you knows' in one statement is a wow factor
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 22.07.12 8:14

Another great video HiDeHo, thank you!

Gerry McCann: "I'd like to see other people's lives scrutinised the way they scrutinise ours"

Well, luckily for you Gerry, you have people like Muratfan and Bonnybraes doing just that for you.

The only difference is none of us left our children alone so we could go and get "into" our friends until one of the children went missing. The police haven't found blood and death scent in any of our homes or cars or on any of our clothes.

And none of us begged for money under the false pretences of searching for a child only to use that money to make mortgage payments on our homes or pay extradiction or libel lawyers.

And you wonder why we're still here 5 years later?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

YES YOU DID!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind 22.07.12 8:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wow! Having stayed well away from the book, it's very interesting to hear KM's opinion of me. I have always considered my interest and that of everyone else on here as a positive to the Mccanns. If nothing else we keep the topic of Madeleine "current" and "accessible". I had no idea I was so vile and friendless! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seeing the compilation of interviews too, they always seem nervous and deceitful, lots of eye closing and shifty glances to each other. I am by no means an expert on body language, but having 3 kids I know when I am being fed porky pies!!!!

As ever, keeping an open mind, but more dubious than ever about motives for attacking those trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.12 9:20

OpenMind wrote:Seeing the compilation of interviews too, they always seem nervous and deceitful, lots of eye closing and shifty glances to each other. I am by no means an expert on body language, but having 3 kids I know when I am being fed porky pies!!!!

What, like this you mean?

Images pinched from 'Himself' at Good Quality Wristbands with this quote:

"To finish up let me try and apply some perspective to this staggering and blatantly obvious miscarriage of justice.

If our featured two were suspected of robbing a Post Office, and it's not
by accident that I use a PO as an example, because, you may be surprised
to know, there is no greater crime in the UK than making an
unauthorised withdrawal from said establishment.

So if our two suspects, under questioning, displayed the same behavioural patterns as
we have witnessed, what might you think the outcome would be?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.07.12 12:13

Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.

Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!

Shame on you and your ilk. Thank God you are in the minority is all I can say.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.07.12 12:22

HiDeHo wrote:Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.

Thank God above they are strong and united and will find their Madeleine in spite of this incitement to hatred!

And she is in the majority?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.07.12 12:36

HiDeHo wrote:Apparently Pam Gurney doesn't seem to like me[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As my Mother used to say 'you can't like everyone' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This family are teflon coated. Break them? why would anyone want to do that? and if they did they couldn't.

Well despite the millions of pounds and the thousands of people involved and the private investigators and their campaign what's happened so far? Kate has an ambassadorial role despite neglecting her children in PDL by her own admission, they operate in high circles, I look at their website and wait for the tumbleweed to whistle by, and the insistence that re-opening the case is vital which apparently only needs a stamp on a letter. So how are they doing in finding Madeleine?

As for incitement to hatred well that's the h word again....what a tell-tale sign.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.12 12:38

Pam Gurney was out in force posting messages of support on the Missing People Facebook page when Kate was appointed ambassador. She was more or less on her own with her views until all the doubters got whooshed. I gather that she is very well known in the fairy tale league but I hadn't heard of her before then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.12 13:08

No one likes you HiDeHo. We just pretend we do cos it's your turn to buy the donuts again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Absolutely disgusting person whoever this HiDeHo is. Have you no compassion within your soul? This family has suffered and is still suffering* and all you can do is sit in your room making up these nasty videos trying to break them even further.

They said they never bothered to try to find their Madeleine at the time cos it was dark [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so how are they going to find her 5 years later?

Maybe we are in the minority at the moment but at least the videos that highlight the McCanns downright, shameful lies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] are reaching more and more people around the world every day......

*This family has suffered and is still suffering

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 22.07.12 13:19

admin wrote:

No one likes you HiDeHo. We just pretend we do cos it's your turn to buy the donuts again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OK, I get the message, but all you are getting are some timbits![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.07.12 13:22

Dear Admin,

loved your donut (sorry Hi-de-Ho that's a doughnut to a Brit ha ha ha) post but your T shirt needs a re-style [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Would it be possible to open a new topic on the McCann website? I've been looking at Missing People's website today and it is very slick despite only 1.9m of funds and a commitment to strive to bring it up to 3m.

The McCanns apparently paid 37,000 pounds for their website and it's appalling in comparison and yet we have Kate launching a digital media bonanza for MP.

I have a few opinions on this but I'd be interested in other people's opinions.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.07.12 13:31

aquila wrote:Dear Admin,

loved your donut (sorry Hi-de-Ho that's a doughnut to a Brit ha ha ha) post but your T shirt needs a re-style [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.07.12 13:37

admin wrote:
aquila wrote:Dear Admin,

Brilliant! Ooooh just think of all those lawyers involved in this whole sorry saga who could have a T shirt....I'm a silk and all I get is this crappy cheque...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.07.12 14:13

So not 50/50. I wonder what the true stats are?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by One 22.07.12 15:32

Cristobell wrote: So not 50/50. I wonder what the true stats are?

I think it'd be an interesting exercise to take a poll but chances are 100% expensive if it happened to swing the wrong way. Many of my friends have doubts but no time to research everything for themselves. It's an interesting clip because they seem very contented with their media control and that the evidence is all locked up. Where do you go when your research is all done and you have questions?

But the real question for me is how did we arrive at a situation where the Jon Corner documentary is the one that's displayed and accepted? I think sadly our new culture isn't interested in truth as much as entertainment and so it's all too easy to make the grieving parents into celebrities and toss money at them.
One
One

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind 22.07.12 15:48

admin wrote:

Yes just like that, love it, shifty is the word I think! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann Empty At one time it was 80-20, not 50-50

Post by Tony Bennett 22.07.12 16:40

Cristobell wrote: So not 50/50. I wonder what the true stats are?
Well, back on 16 September 2007, according to a YouGov opinion poll published in the Sunday Times that day, the figure was 80/20...AGAINST the McCanns. Here's a Time [U.S.] article, four days later, which refers to it:

++++++++++++++

There's been no shortage of surprises in the ongoing saga of Madeleine McCann, the 4-year-old British girl who disappeared from her family's vacation apartment in Portugal more than four months ago — the biggest shock occurring earlier this month when Portuguese police officially named her parents as suspects. Still, it was somewhat stunning when a YouGov poll published in the Sunday Times of London this week found that only 20% of Britons think Gerry and Kate McCann are completely innocent.

That indicates a huge disconnect between the public and Britain's many and multifaceted newspapers, which are usually adept at playing to their readers' biases. The press here — from populist tabloids to serious-minded dailies — has largely been unswerving in its support of the McCanns. "Madeleine: Her Mother is Innocent," shouted Wednesday's Daily Express. "Torture," declared Sunday's The People over a picture of Kate McCann, Madeleine's mother. And Chris Roycroft-Davis, a media consultant and Express commentator, thinks that's how it should be. "The media have been very, very sympathetic toward the McCanns, quite rightly so," he said on a Sunday morning BBC Radio 2 program.

Other analysts think the pro-McCann tilt is a mistake. "The press have treated the parents almost too nicely," says Adrian Monck, head of London's City University's Department of Journalism, and that could backfire if any portion of the Portuguese police's suspicions that the McCanns might know more than they are saying proves correct. Adds Charlie Beckett, a media and communications expert at the London School of Economics: "The media have almost been campaigning on behalf of the McCanns instead of adopting a more balanced position. Now they're finding it much harder to change tack."

In the wake of the police actions, however, some are trying. The Daily Mail's David Jones wrote that while he hopes the police are wrong, "a terrible nagging doubt has refused to leave me." It may be "unpalatable," he adds, but "we can no longer take their innocence as an absolute, cast-iron certainty." Olga Craig in the Sunday Telegraph recently described Kate McCann, pointedly, as cold and distant. Some publications are hedging their bets with a two-track approach: supporting the McCanns, but also printing stories that tend to bolster the police line of inquiry.

London's Evening Standard recently quoted sources as saying critics of the DNA evidence — which early reports said implicated the McCanns — didn't know what they were talking about, that investigators had "full confidence" in test results. Yet, on the next page, the paper ran a two-page spread headlined, "Despite the accusations, facts are on their side."

Most commentators, however, remain resolutely supportive of the couple, including Jones's Daily Mail colleague, Allison Pearson. "I refuse to believe they are guilty unless overwhelming evidence is uncovered," she wrote. Of course, she's basically saying they're innocent until proven guilty — hardly a radical thought, since it's the bedrock of Western jurisprudence. Roycroft-Davis, however, has apparently solved the case. He said on Radio 2: "These people are completely innocent. There's no evidence that I've read that shows that they've got any part whatsoever in Madeleine's disappearance."

Ah yes, evidence. How much is there and how strong is it? That remains known only to Portuguese legal officials, suppressed for now by Portuguese law. When a Portuguese prosecutor declared Wednesday that there is currently no plan to interrogate the McCanns again, British papers claimed the police probe of the couple was "crumbling" or in "meltdown." But by saying more evidence was needed, he was mainly reiterating what police plainly said last week: They don't have enough evidence yet to charge the McCanns.

So most of the debate over evidence is based largely on leaks of varying degrees of reliability. Says Beckett: "In a vacuum of facts, it's usually best to hold back." But given the fierce rivalry that defines the British media, holding back isn't an option. So they've been awash with leaks, rumors and anonymous quotes. Much of the info actually originates with the Portuguese press. Able to cite Portuguese news outlets as their sources, U.K. papers have repeated even the most outlandish of claims. One report, since debunked, said police thought Madeleine had been weighted down and dropped at sea from a British-registered yacht.

Some critics think the story has been overplayed from the start. "It's not intrinsically important," says Peter Kellner, journalist and YouGov president. "It's a horrible thing for the family, for a small group of people. But everyday, thousands of people around the world have to cope with horrible events." Still, Monck believes that British editors have seized upon the story because they identify with the McCanns: They, too, are middle-class professionals, many of whom have children and have taken similar vacations.

The McCanns, of course, initially helped whip up public interest in the disappearance. After Madeleine first went missing, they launched a massive media campaign that was endorsed by celebrities — billionaire entrepreneur Richard Branson this week started a McCann defense fund with around $200,000 of seed money — and they even got a meeting with the Pope. The YouGov poll indicated that some of the anti-McCann sentiment in the U.K. is a negative response to their self-generated publicity.

The poll's overwhelming results did, however, surprise Kellner, given the press's ongoing support for the McCanns. Nevertheless, he notes, "Even if you are reporting it in a sympathetic way, you are still saying they are suspects, and news of them being suspects swamps the sympathetic coverage." British readers may disagree with the tone of the coverage, or they may think the story is overplayed, but until the case is resolved in some fashion, the McCann media circus is here to stay.

Read more:

++++++++++++++++++++

Of course, that 80% figure might be different today.

Two days before the Sunday Times published its opinion poll, according to pages 268-9 of Dr Kate McCann's 'madeleine', on Friday 14 September, a lawyer called Angus McBride drove all the way up to Rothely to pick up Drs Gerald and Kate McCann and drove them all the way to a top-level meeting with lawyers in London.

There, the McCanns also met, they say for the first time, Cheshire businessman Brian Kennedy, and his in-house lawyer, Freemason Edward Smethurst, based respectivley in Cheshire and Lancashire. Smethurst, it will be recalled, had rented a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz every year since 1999 - but according to Dr Kate McCann's book, this was the first they had heard of either Smethurst or Kennedy. Almost straightaway, Kennedy was appointed by the Trustees of the Find Madeleine Fund to head up the McCanns' private investigations, where his experienced nose for 'the right man for the job' led him to appoint first Metodo 3 and then Kevin Halligen as private detectives, paying them fees believed to have been over £1,000,000. Neither found anything of interest or use in the search for Madeleine. Curiously, both Metodo 3's leading McCann investigator, Antonio Gimenez Raso, and Kevin Halligen, were jailed during 2009, remanded in custody for very serious offences. Neither has yet been convicted of the charges against them.

Also at the meeting on 14 September, according to Dr Kate McCann, were 'other lawyers' and 'representatives from Control Risks Group'.

The book does not tell us how the McCanns got back to Rothley.

The day after the Sunday Times article, again according to Dr Kate McCann: "Clarence Mitchell, who was back on board to take care of media liaison, had resigned from the Civil Service and was back in the fold, his salary generously taken care of by Brian Kennedy. We were absolutely delighted - as, incidentally, were the many little old ladies who wrote to tell us that they were sleeping much better since the return of that nice 'Mr Mitchell'."

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.07.12 17:34

Jean wrote:Pam Gurney was out in force posting messages of support on the Missing People Facebook page when Kate was appointed ambassador. She was more or less on her own with her views until all the doubters got whooshed. I gather that she is very well known in the fairy tale league but I hadn't heard of her before then.

She is from Exeter and works at the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, a Medical and Dental school in England, run in partnership with the University of Exeter, the University of Plymouth and the NHS in Devon and Cornwall.

Oh what a coincidence, so does Russell O'Brien
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.07.12 18:02

sharonl wrote:
Jean wrote:Pam Gurney was out in force posting messages of support on the Missing People Facebook page when Kate was appointed ambassador. She was more or less on her own with her views until all the doubters got whooshed. I gather that she is very well known in the fairy tale league but I hadn't heard of her before then.

She is from Exeter and works at the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, a Medical and Dental school in England, run in partnership with the University of Exeter, the University of Plymouth and the NHS in Devon and Cornwall.

Since March 2003. She and her husband seem to have many friends in ITV, Sky BSB, and BBC. Isn't most of the ITV/ITN presenters involved with MissingPeople
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.07.12 18:10

jd wrote:
sharonl wrote:

Since March 2003. She and her husband seem to have many friends in ITV, Sky BSB, and BBC. Isn't most of the ITV/ITN presenters involved with MissingPeople

Honorary friends

Helen Baxendale
Brenda Blethyn
James Burstall
Andrew Cowles
Sue Cook
Matt Dawson
Dame Judi Dench
Bruce Dickinson
Susie Field
Lucian Grange
Annemiek Hoogenboom
Luke Johnson
Lesley Joseph
Fin Kennedy
Scott Mills
Terry and Jo Nightingale
Fiona Phillips
Pauline Quirke
Nick Ross
Phillip Schofield
Pat Sharp
Michael Smyth CBE
Zoe Tyler
Terry Waite CBE
Malcolm Walker
Ronnie Wood
Isabel Wolff
Sir John Zochonis

Royal Patron

HRH The Duchess of Gloucester GCVO

Patrons

Sir Trevor McDonald OBE
Lorraine Kelly
Sir Timothy Berners Lee OM, KBE
Sir Richard Branson
Stephen Fry
Sir Cliff Richard OBE

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 22.07.12 20:14

admin wrote:Another great video HiDeHo, thank you!

Gerry McCann: "I'd like to see other people's lives scrutinised the way they scrutinise ours"

Well, luckily for you Gerry, you have people like Muratfan and Bonnybraes doing just that for you.

The only difference is none of us left our children alone so we could go and get "into" our friends until one of the children went missing. The police haven't found blood and death scent in any of our homes or cars or on any of our clothes.

And none of us begged for money under the false pretences of searching for a child only to use that money to make mortgage payments on our homes or pay extradiction or libel lawyers.

And you wonder why we're still here 5 years later?

YES YOU DID!

Excellent post [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 22.07.12 20:23

Another great video Thank You so much[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Did I hear right in the KMC would like to meet people like us ............... eerrrr No Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.07.12 8:00

Our lives might be scrutinised if we constantly bobbed up begging for money..... and then failed to account for how we had spent it.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top