The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Mm11

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Mm11

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Regist10

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Empty Re: TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah

Post by ShuBob 10.06.12 18:36

So it's ok for a so-called psychic to claim someone is alive but it cannot be said that the same person is dead?

What a farce of a "profession"!

As for Gerry, he doesn't seem to care that his daughter may be suffering the worse kind of abuse imaginable (hence his reference to Sabine Dardenne) just as long as people think she's alive. What sort of a person is he? What goes through his head when he mentions the cases of Sabine Dardenne and Natascha Kampunsch amongst others? Personally, I think he's sick in the head!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Empty Psychic pig

Post by Ribisl 10.06.12 19:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0kjh-P-C4yI
Khyrak the psychic pig has been brought in as part of a pyschic animal team to predict Euro 2012 results in the Ukraine.
Maybe TM might like to seek out his talent before he's turned into chops.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Empty Re: TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah

Post by anil39200 10.06.12 19:39

Especially as Paul the octopus is no longer available;-)
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.06.12 19:43

Shubob, I did wonder about the 9 year old in college myself.

This bit I found odd:

SNIPPED:
Mr Warne (82), a respected Spiritualist for 57 years, began his own psychic investigation after being annoyed about a claim by television psychic Derek Acorah.

Acorah said that a messenger from the spirit world told him: “She’s not on this earth any more”, but he has since apologised to Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, saying he was misquoted.

Mr Warne, of Morse Street, Burnley, said: “I always thought the police would find the little girl. I didn’t want to bother looking into what has happened to her it because it is a lot of strain, but when Derek Acorah said she was dead I had to do.
“It doesn’t make sense to go to people and say she is dead. It’s diabolical. If it was the case that she had died he should have known what happened, who did it and where she is now. It is a terrible thing to say that someone’s missing child is dead.”

IF this man is such a RESPECTED medium, he would NEVER have said the bits in bold. Any decent psychic/medium/sensitive will tell you it doesn't happen that way!
You don't get handed the 'psychic equivalent' of a DvD!!! You may get 'snatches' but more usually just a definite sense somebody has 'passed'. His comments are beyond ridiculous, and to a psychic-sceptic I'm sure they must seem doubly so!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.12 21:59

Madeleine McCann is ‘at college in Minnesota’

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 Psychic-mccannMYSTERY solved! Madeleine McCann has been located – and she’s alive. The Burnley Express reports:

Burnley psychic in hunt for missing Madeleine McCann
Phew!

A BURNLEY psychic medium who helped the FBI catch a serial killer has spoken out about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Go on…

Grandfather John Warne is convinced that the schoolgirl was snatched on behalf of an American, and that she is now living in Minnesota and attending college.
At age nine Madeleine McCann is at college?! And it took a psychic in Lancashire to notice this academic protege?!

Mr Warne (82), a respected Spiritualist for 57 years, began his own pyschic investigation after being annoyed about a claim by television psychic Derek Acorah.
Sure. Acorah told the world that Madeleine was dead.

Says Warne:

“I always thought the police would find the little girl. I didn’t want to bother looking into what has happened to her it because it is a lot of strain, but when Derek Acorah said she was dead I had to do.”
It wasn’t the disappearance of an innocent child that pricked Warne into action, it was the words of a TV star.

“It doesn’t make sense to go to people and say she is dead. It’s diabolical. If it was the case that she had died he should have known what happened, who did it and where she is now. It is a terrible thing to say that someone’s missing child is dead.”
Ok. But what has Warne got? Well, he says the child was kidnapped:

“The bloke who took her was in his early 30s with brown hair, he was 5ft. 8in. and in a light blue outfit. He checked her out the day before it happened.”
Got a name?

“Once he grabbed her, he put her in a car round the corner and drove to a waiting boat. By the time the alarm was raised they were gone.”
What car? Colour? Registration plates? And the boat… Cruiser? Speed? Name?

“The guy was an American, but he didn’t take her for himself. He was working for someone.”
And…?

“I know she is at college in Minnesota. It is a reddish brown building with several storeys.I have never been there, but I can see it.”
A college made of red brick…

Mr Warne hopes that police and investigators looking into Maddie’s disappearance will follow up his lead.
How? How do they follow that up? Well, one thing to do would be to contact every college in Minnesota and look for a child with an unusual iris pattern.

Anyhow, about that FBI seriel killer…

He has worked with police forces over the years, helping to solve murders, and with the FBI in Atlanta, Georgia, in the hunt for a serial killer. An arrest was made within 10 days of Mr Warne’s advice to look for a black professional photographer.
The Express fails to mention the name of the killer in that FBI case. We did a search on Google and found the name Wayne Williams, a black photographer who in June 1981 was convicted of two killings and blamed for two dozen more. We saw no mention of Warne in any stories we’ve been able to look up online. Warne is not named in the film of the case, either – the TV film reportedly based on testimony and court records.

Still, over in Minessota…

http://www.anorak.co.uk/324896/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-is-at-college-in-minnesota.html/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.06.12 23:54

One does begin to have some sympathy with M3, Halligen, Edgar...... !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.06.12 5:50

rainbow-fairy wrote:Shubob, I did wonder about the 9 year old in college myself.

This bit I found odd:

SNIPPED:
Mr Warne (82), a respected Spiritualist for 57 years, began his own psychic investigation after being annoyed about a claim by television psychic Derek Acorah.

Acorah said that a messenger from the spirit world told him: “She’s not on this earth any more”, but he has since apologised to Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, saying he was misquoted.

Mr Warne, of Morse Street, Burnley, said: “I always thought the police would find the little girl. I didn’t want to bother looking into what has happened to her it because it is a lot of strain, but when Derek Acorah said she was dead I had to do.

IF this man is such a RESPECTED medium, he would NEVER have said the bits in bold. Any decent psychic/medium/sensitive will tell you it doesn't happen that way!
You don't get handed the 'psychic equivalent' of a DvD!!! You may get 'snatches' but more usually just a definite sense somebody has 'passed'. His comments are beyond ridiculous, and to a psychic-sceptic I'm sure they must seem doubly so!

I thought "college" in America is equivalent to "university" in UK. The Americans term University as "College".
So how can a 9-year old child be in college. At most she's in elementary school. Another balmy claim.

The details of death Warne implied Derek Acorah should know should equally apply to his claim.
By the same token he should be able to see Maddie with his 3rd eye and know of her exact location, who held her, what is the name of the college etc, her home address etc, and should send it urgently to the team mccanns to go and fetch her home.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.06.12 9:25

Seeing as there is not such thing as Psychics, you might as well say you got told where Maddie was by the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy!. TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 3139096799

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.12 11:58

david_uk wrote:Seeing as there is not such thing as Psychics, you might as well say you got told where Maddie was by the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy!. TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 3139096799

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 321268
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.12 12:49

I certainly am very sceptical about psychics personally but, as I have said before, if they bring comfort to people and don't charge a fortune for what they do, I don't think there's any harm in them.

In recent years we have had the toe-curling comment from a then American president that God told him to invade Iraq. Now that is really scary! Other people would be on medication if they thought they heard voices telling them to do terrible things.

I put psychics, astrology and organised religion in the same category - no problem as long as they're not taken too seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.06.12 13:03

Jean wrote:I certainly am very sceptical about psychics personally but, as I have said before, if they bring comfort to people and don't charge a fortune for what they do, I don't think there's any harm in them.

In recent years we have had the toe-curling comment from a then American president that God told him to invade Iraq. Now that is really scary! Other people would be on medication if they thought they heard voices telling them to do terrible things.

I put psychics, astrology and organised religion in the same category - no problem as long as they're not taken too seriously.

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 705339

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 11.06.12 13:11

'I didn't want to bother looking into what has happened to her because it is a lot of strain, but when DA siad she was dead I had too'

I see so the whole world and his wife are wondering what happened to little MM and you a supposed psychic 'couldn't be bothered, because of the strain'

I am sure that her parents will find that statement heartening along with the thousands of us who spend hours upon hours bothering regardless of the strain

That little quote in itself tells us that you are are a fraud because the minute she went missing you and every other so called psychic on this planet would have wanted their moment of fame and seeing as how you are a respected FBI adviser I find it difficult to believe that no one came knocking on your door asking if you could go through some strain and be bothered to help find a missing child (then again, I get it, you knew they were coming so you didn't answer!)

Oh and it's not college it's Elementary Grade 3 or 4 in the USA for an 8 year old - but of course you should know that shouldn't you.

Any chance of a few numbers for this weeks lottery??
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 11.06.12 14:16

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah - Page 3 1079585864Mr Yetti the Psychic Avatar says "I predict 05 12 28 34 45 49"

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.06.12 14:42

So people in Minnesota have never heard about missing Madeleine? This, despite her being international iconic missing child, and a handsome reward still waiting to be claimed!

Surely a 9-year old prodigy in College is rare and exceptional , thus should have made headlines in Minnesota local papers, if not world headlines.

So Warne claims he's FBI adviser........why aren't the mccanns rushing to get in touch with him?

Seriously when you think about it, all the mccanns have to do is to make a few transatlantic calls to colleges in Minnesota and the answer will be had !

So, come on Kate, what are you waiting for since you are working on the search full time from home?
Besides, Warne has tipped you the college is a reddish brown building with several storeys, why not get started since you want all the 195 fresh leads, even psychics-revealed- ones investigated?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum