The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Mm11

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Mm11

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Regist10

Getting Proactive

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Empty More cackling over the cauldrons

Post by Guest 13.05.12 11:40

I've just had a quick glance at the link to JATYK2 as the idea that anyone could actually defend anything "written" by the Clown Princess Antonella Lazzeri was irresistible. Gillyspot and someone from the MM forum (talking about sea bass) have also been singled out for derision by the Broomstick Brigade.

I didn't know that Murat fan contributes there. That really says it all - no forum which allows this cyber psycho to continue as a member can be taken seriously.

I am now off to disinfect myself!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Empty What a Crock!!!

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.05.12 14:18

Well by jove I was brave and had a look!

Apparently, my e-mails were rude, aggressive and hysterical but Ms Lazzeri 'slapped me down' - well the whole transcript is there folks. Does it look to you like I was 'slapped down'?

I'm not usually insulting but how thick are this lot or can they not read? Expressing surprise that Lorraine Kelly didn't 'slap me down' too - I quite clearly showed that the e-mail bounced back - she didn't receive it!!!

Oh and a message to Maggs if you or one of your cronies are reading this; Take your empty threats and put them where the sun don't shine! Ms Lazzeri HAS my e-mail address, and YES, I was brave enough to include my real name too!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yes, I am well aware of how I look by those deluded enough to believe whatever s**t they are fed... Do I care? Not a plank!

BTW - I read p1 of 3, no more needed - utter pondlife.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting Proactive

Post by tigger 13.05.12 14:49

I only looked once, a month or so ago. Rather disappointing, the lay-out and colours used are rather depressive. Why not a bit more pink?

At the time I looked there' wasn't a lot going on - it felt rather like a sad little church with a dwindling congregation.....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.05.12 14:55

Those idiots can never get on in the real world....They would be instantly rejected and this is their only way of having any self importance in their little bubble of hatred. Not worth spending a single bit of energy or time over, in the real world they are totally insignificant & ignored. Be thankful you don't hold this amount of hate and evil inside you and can live as a real decent human being
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.05.12 15:52

jd wrote:Those idiots can never get on in the real world....They would be instantly rejected and this is their only way of having any self importance in their little bubble of hatred. Not worth spending a single bit of energy or time over, in the real world they are totally insignificant & ignored. Be thankful you don't hold this amount of hate and evil inside you and can live as a real decent human being
Oh I am thankful jd.
The ironic thing is my e-mails were accused of being full of bile and hate! Just because I said I reserve my sympathy for the children who truly had no say!
Oh - and I'm hysterical (now that is hysterical in itself!!! At least I can read and come to an informed opinion. Seems they base their 'opinions' on propaganda and hysterical nonsense from Ms Healy/Mrs McCann... I actually pity them in a way.
And that's my last word, because as you quite rightly point out, they aren't worth bothering with and their flip-out over this speaks volumes imho... Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.05.12 15:57

They are incapable of having a mature adult and responsible discussion or debate...they only know to hate and be vile as well as not being able at comprehending true facts
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 13.05.12 15:59

Anyone who reads that forum needs their head examined. I suspect they are all on lithium or something similar.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.05.12 16:10

friedtomatoes wrote:Anyone who reads that forum needs their head examined. I suspect they are all on lithium or something similar.
Curiosity got the better of me... I strongly suspect they have all had frontal lobotomies, ECT or most likely both. Oh, and they seem to suffer 'foul mouth' Tourette's, too...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 13.05.12 16:14

rainbow-fairy wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:Anyone who reads that forum needs their head examined. I suspect they are all on lithium or something similar.
Curiosity got the better of me... I strongly suspect they have all had frontal lobotomies, ECT or most likely both. Oh, and they seem to suffer 'foul mouth' Tourette's, too...

Best without them lol, nothing but a haven of lies spite hatred denial delusion and the rest, their own raison detre Im afraid. The fact also they support a mentally disturbed couple whomurdered their child because it makes mr amaral look suspect is indeed vomit inducing.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 13.05.12 17:00

friedtomatoes wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Best without them lol, nothing but a haven of lies spite hatred denial delusion and the rest, their own raison detre Im afraid. The fact also they support a mentally disturbed couple whomurdered their child because it makes mr amaral look suspect is indeed vomit inducing.
Yep. The fact they also seem to support Leonor Cipriano whose poor daughter Joana was brutally murdered and her body fed to pigs just because she happened to walk in and discover Leonor having it away with her own brother (Joana's Uncle)...
The things I've seen written about GA are despicable, 'fat cop' being the least offensive - the worst I think the insinuation that he had something to do with the 'abduction' - this I've all gleaned from my two, and only, visits. Never again!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.05.12 17:06

tigger wrote:I only looked once, a month or so ago. Rather disappointing, the lay-out and colours used are rather depressive. Why not a bit more pink?

At the time I looked there' wasn't a lot going on - it felt rather like a sad little church with a dwindling congregation.....

Dwindling congregation! What congregation? I don't see any when I looked in once upon a time
It was just one bonny arse talking to her socks.

Sometimes you have to wonder why don't they volunteer themselves to the mccanns to help them in their search for Maddie if they believe the mcconns.

Why did they choose to be peeping toms at this forum and then spread their vernom when they didn't like what they read.
Its seem we fascinate bonny arse to no end. She simply enjoys our posts so much she cannot resist our charming intelligence.
She must be just SO jealous of our intellect.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 21.05.12 14:04

FH wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had already tried the email address on there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but it bounced with a non delivery receipt.

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Invalid recipient (#5.1.1) (state 13).

Could be his mailbox if full, or server was down, but invalid recipient implies the address doesn't exist. I'll try again today. If unsuccessful I'll fill in the web form on that page.

Very disappointing. I tried the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] e-mail 3 times with no success, so I tried filling in the radio 5 online web form to say the e-mail wasn't working. No reponse from that either. I have also tried [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the other one from his company website. It didn't bounce, but it is from an older article and may not be being checked regularly. If anyone comes across contact details for him other than these I'd love it if you could post them here for me.
FH

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.09.12 10:04

My 3rd and last visit to the cess-pit that is JATYK2 was Friday and I am wondering if anyone can tell me... if there is a complaint about a forum's content, will it need censoring in order to avoid it having to close down, or might a forum consider self-censorship if it has already had a warning?
The reason I ask is I had a quick look there Friday [ I know I know], because I wonder why if they ridicule the EVRD dogs, they waste energy on writing pages and pages about them. I noted a topic on the France shootings and started to read. It was disgusting, I won't repeat the language even using**** which was used about 2 members here, where comments were taken out of context and misinterpreted in a vile way. I noticed on Saturday the entire topic had disappeared [ I intended to copy the posts and find out to whom I could complain]......only to reappear yesterday , not with amended posts, but the really disgusting and offensive posts removed.
3rd and final visit, I will leave the mob to rant amongst themselves, nothing to add to any debate, just blind faith and a hatred of strangers who I must say have never to my knowledge written anything so disgusting about them.
I hope the forum is closed down if such a thing is possible, it is a disgrace.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.09.12 10:10

You're a lot braver than I am, Russiandoll! The original forum JATYK was closed down after many complaints but it soon re-emerged from the sewers as JATYK2.

Presumably it could be closed down again but for me the answer is to ignore it.

And they call US haters..........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.09.12 14:14

Yes, I see now why people here say they feel contaminated after reading there. My reason for taking a peek was because I had read about mistranslated files and I was trying to get a direction to the alleged authentic ones, without much success. What I did discover and read showed no difference in meaning and I never managed to find out why the so-called "genuine" files are any more reliable than the many I have read as being the official files released.
Anyway enough is enough and after the disgusting exhibition there on Friday, I will as you rightly advise, ignore it. Best pretend it does not exist. I hope it disappears for real.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.02.14 10:09

I think this topic could do with another airing, especially the first few pages.

IMO we are doing nothing but reacting to the rotten fruit thrown in by the press. Endless discussions of ridiculous notions. Exactly what those who are somewhat worried about a forum such as this want.

'They want to discuss, we'll give them rubbish to discuss'.

By now we must have in the region of fifty or so new topics on the latest headline - headlines which by now look as if they're the work of a hundred monkeys given plenty of bananas and a typewriter each.

Don't know about other people, but I feel a little insulted by this bombardment of nonsense.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.02.14 10:12

Well said Tigger.  Round and round in circles.   These stupid headlines are not worth discussing.  We established that a good while back, but we still get drawn in. Duh.   Money being made from clicks on the site imo.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum