The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Mm11

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Mm11

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Regist10

Getting Proactive

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Proactive

Post by aiyoyo 08.05.12 11:26

bravo Me.

I doubt she will reply. She's definitely isnt going to be pleased at being discovered to be "ignorant" at best and "blind support" of mccanns at worst, just because the mccanns happen to be white middle class doctors, hence surely no capable of crime of the low born.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by redrag 08.05.12 16:27

Tip of the hat to you rainbow-fairy! Excellent!

The nonsense being dragged up around the fifth anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance has left me totally and utterly exasperated. Unfortunately, due to work commitments, I do not have the time to keep up with this forum at the moment but when I do get the chance, I become enraged at the manipulation of the general public. I have NEVER known of ANY other case where the information being released to the general public was so controlled and any dissenting views to the contrary so surpressed! The only comfort I have is that I will soon be returning to the wonderful village of Luz for an extended break and I can experience the true delights of this wonderful part of the world.

Again, I applaud you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
redrag

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.12 16:31

There seems to be on journalist who isn't of the same opinion David Allen Green, Journalist and Lawyer and Legal correspondent of the New Statesman..............

David Allen Green@JackofKent

@RealHumptyB My view on #McCann not same as the tabloid one....

David Allen Green@JackofKent

@RealHumptyB No evidence for a #McCann abduction, only for a disappearance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.05.12 18:09

Well done rainbow-Fairy, sweetex et al, it just shows some of these journalists what a bit of proper research and straight talking can do. high5
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 08.05.12 18:32

Being a Journalist is exactly the same as being on tv, people think they have some authority, or intelligence, which they do not as defacto. The only decent journalists are those that command your respect. They are far and few between.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 08.05.12 18:41

The state of journalism in this country is truly appalling. I understand the Sun is still the largest selling tabloid. I noticed today the front page was some codswallop about Cowell giving David Walliams a blasting for jibes about his sex life. Later today, Digital Spy reports Walliams denies this happening.

That is the standard of journalism here. Interested party (Cowell) feeds story creating sensational headline - doesn't matter what it is (look at how Tulisa's sex tape has boosted her career no end) so long as it gets publicity. In this case it's a great double because a denial can then be made that there's any truth in the story and bingo! another headline for basically the same story which was ballcocks in the first place.

That is the true standard of mainstream journalism today. Don't expect anything from Lorraine or Antonia that strays from the party line.

Someone said they think Lorraine has questions given the last McCann appearance. I haven't seen the show but the most I suspect Lorraine would question is the party line that Maddie is still alive, other than that she swallows the whoe story.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.05.12 22:47

Many thanks to the member who sent me an alternative e-mail address for Lorraine Kelly.
I have sent the e-mail as seen on p1, unedited.
Straight away, I got this ping-back:

"Thank you for your message. Please be assured that your feedback, comments and programme suggestions are all read and where appropriate, noted and passed on to the relevant department. We will do our very best to respond to programme enquiries. Thank you for your interest in Daybreak and Lorraine. ITV plc (Registration No. 4967001) 

So I guess that will be filed straight under B.I.N. Wink
But you never know, Ms Lazzeri deigned to attempt to answer me!!!

Will keep you all posted...

Oh and Me, I will send the piece you suggested... She'll probably block me soon Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jmac 08.05.12 22:57

Well done Rainbow Fairy for getting pro-active. Your emails were polite and to the point and raised some serious issues which were never addressed. I think there has been a bit of a sea change in public opinion concerning the Madeleine McCann disappearance. There`s a limit to how gullible people can be. After five years of the same story line from the McCanns and with nothing to show for it the idea that some years into the future the twins will `carry on` as their parents have done is pretty difficult to swallow. Will we see a real family day out with Kate, Gerry and the twins all jogging together I wonder? It`s nonsense.

The dog at Jersey found milk teeth (from children) and bone fragments. See Rico Sorda`s blog. Here is a man fighting for truth and justice against the establishment who would prefer not to know. There seems to be a lot of it about.

Journalists should not get away with writing or speaking any old rubbish. It`s up to all of us to let them know that.
jmac

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.05.12 23:47

jmac wrote:Well done Rainbow Fairy for getting pro-active. Your emails were polite and to the point and raised some serious issues which were never addressed. I think there has been a bit of a sea change in public opinion concerning the Madeleine McCann disappearance. There`s a limit to how gullible people can be. After five years of the same story line from the McCanns and with nothing to show for it the idea that some years into the future the twins will `carry on` as their parents have done is pretty difficult to swallow. Will we see a real family day out with Kate, Gerry and the twins all jogging together I wonder? It`s nonsense.

The dog at Jersey found milk teeth (from children) and bone fragments. See Rico Sorda`s blog. Here is a man fighting for truth and justice against the establishment who would prefer not to know. There seems to be a lot of it about.

Journalists should not get away with writing or speaking any old rubbish. It`s up to all of us to let them know that.
Thank you very much jmac, and well said! I agree with your points about the tide of public opinion turning (and not in the McCann favour).
I just felt I had to do something. This last fortnight's media presentations (including Panorama) have been abysmal, and I think these two silly articles were my tipping point!

If more of us could send other similarly polite (its hard in the face of such stupidity but if I can, anyone can!) and show we are not fooled nor going away, all the better! :)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 09.05.12 7:27

Well done Rainbow Fairy. thumbsup

I too have been raising awareness by approaching well known bloggers etc & it certainly has rattled Jayelles' cage.

"Jay Elles ‏ @Jayelles1
@GILLYSPOT Proof of your lobbying has been noted. Hope no nutters decide to act out as a result. No consideration for twins safety."

& from her fave forum
"Re: Nasties
Posted by Jayelles » Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Whilst many of the antis are content with spewing hate against the McCanns, Gillyspot who claims to be a "Mom of Two" is manically emailing all the rabble rousers she can find on Twitter in an effort to involve them in something.

She does not seem to consider that she could be endangering the little McCann twins in the process. I think she should be reported to the police. The McCanns have already had loonies trying to break into their home and threats to burn their house down. If anything happens as a result of Gilly's incitement, she'll be equally to blame for it. Tweets are all screencapped.""

Clearly I am not inciting anyone to do anything other than read & understand the files for what they are and emailing 2 from twitter and tweeting to a few others is hardly "manic" but when did Jayelle's get her/his facts straight.

BTW Jayelles if you want to see REAL abuse & threats to children perhaps look more closely at your pal Ian West (Muratfan) (& your heros the McCann couple who have allowed the twins to be photographed and keep referring about them to the gutter press)before throwing stones at me.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.05.12 9:03

Gillyspot wrote:Well done Rainbow Fairy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I too have been raising awareness by approaching well known bloggers etc & it certainly has rattled Jayelles' cage.

"Jay Elles ‏ @Jayelles1
@GILLYSPOT Proof of your lobbying has been noted. Hope no nutters decide to act out as a result. No consideration for twins safety."

& from her fave forum

Whilst many of the antis are content with spewing hate against the McCanns, Gillyspot who claims to be a "Mom of Two" is manically emailing all the rabble rousers she can find on Twitter in an effort to involve them in something.

She does not seem to consider that she could be endangering the little McCann twins in the process. I think she should be reported to the police. The McCanns have already had loonies trying to break into their home and threats to burn their house down. If anything happens as a result of Gilly's incitement, she'll be equally to blame for it. Tweets are all screencapped.""

Clearly I am not inciting anyone to do anything other than read & understand the files for what they are and emailing 2 from twitter and tweeting to a few others is hardly "manic" but when did Jayelle's get her/his facts straight.

BTW Jayelles if you want to see REAL abuse & threats to children perhaps look more closely at your pal Ian West (Muratfan) (& your heros the McCann couple who have allowed the twins to be photographed and keep referring about them to the gutter press)before throwing stones at me.

And don't forget the disgusting unnecessary comment about their daughter's 'perfect genitals'

Jayelles is not a happy bunny. Good! Maybe we'll end up in the same cell Gilly lol Wink

What I don't get is this: HOW can the twins be harmed by people reading and understanding the files? No more donations perhaps???

Honestly, I think the fact they are fizzing about what we are doing speaks volumes, and at least we ARE doing SOMETHING - what are they doing? Maybe the 195 'leads' have all been divvied out and they are all searching?! Or maybe they are just sat at computers insulting anyone and everyone, calling Amaral a 'fat cop' (and worse).
Why do they attack those who seek truth and justice yet back to the hilt alleged child abusers? Hmmm...

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting proactive

Post by sammyc 09.05.12 11:42

Gillyspot wrote:Well done Rainbow Fairy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Jay Elles ‏ @Jayelles1

& from her fave forum

Just when you think you've seen and heard it all! A McCann supporter implying someone 'could be endangering the little McCann twins'. Are these the same twins which were left alone every night at a much younger age with their 3 year old sister acting as babysitter, where an abductor was within touching distance of them but decided to take Madeleine to her hellish lair for paedos? Just so their devoted parents could wine and dine on THEIR holiday ?

You just have to despair at the lengths these pros will go to don't you?
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.12 12:09

Is there any substance in Jayelles' claim (okay I know it's highly unlikely!) that the McCanns have ever had people trying to break in to or threaten to burn down Rothley Towers?

Things like that are much more likely to come from the dregs of society like Murat fan and be aimed at those who don't believe the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.12 13:29

Jean wrote:Things like that are much more likely to come from the dregs of society like Murat fan and be aimed at those who don't believe the McCanns.

Seeing as how you've mentioned the dregs of society like "Carter-Ruck sponsored well-wisher" muratfan, I note he's harrassing Debbie Butler on twitter and using her 11 year old son. Nice people these McCann's associate with.

MuratFan‏@muratfan

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @wicatty009 No i even have your details, how much you owe and everything. It is my job . #mccann

MuratFan‏@muratfan

@JBLittlemore @Carly2579 Not in the Police. Never have been , never will be #mccann

9m MuratFan‏@muratfan

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I have not spoke to any conman, only member of your family. Do keep up #mccann

MuratFan‏@muratfan

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY So are you upset that you have been written out of the will Butler #mccann

MuratFan‏@muratfan

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Your son #mccann

deborah butler‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY

@muratfan you have spoken to an 11 year old ?

@muratfan if you have interfered with my son I am calling the police #mccann

@muratfan in fact I am reporting u & also showing to solicitor uhave overstepped mark & but thanks too as doesnt help relatives case #mccann

MuratFan‏@muratfan

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I was not aware of his age #mccann

offtopic hijacked ontopic soz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 09.05.12 13:41

Muratfan (AKA Ian West) - was it OK as you weren't aware of Debbie's childs age then & now?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.05.12 14:19

Gillyspot wrote:Muratfan (AKA Ian West) - was it OK as you weren't aware of Debbie's childs age then & now?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is this the same Ian west from this topic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 09.05.12 14:27

Not the photographer. West is an ex policeman I gather.

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Empty time for us all to get proactive?

Post by FH 09.05.12 15:47

Rainbow-fairy you are an inspiration. From day one it was obvious to me that something was not quite right. I have sat here for 5 years waiting for someone to do something and feeling totally impotent. It looks as if I could sit here for the next 5 years without these (at the very least) child neglectors being brought to task. Perhaps it is time for us all to rise up and demand that the lies stop. Otherwise I fear we will never see justice for that little girl

Has anyone written to Donal McIntyre yet about why he (a journalist I used to trust) is misinforming the British public about the reliabiilty of highly trained dogs. Especially when the whole abduction theory balances on the testimony of a single eye witnesses. There have been many, many studies which show that eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable ? If no-one has approached him yet, then I'd like to volunteer, if I can find an e-mail address for him. If he has been approached then I'll e-mail someone else who works for the ministry of misinformation. . Suggestions?

Has there been any kind of concerted campaign where people write to their MP's stating their concerns?
FH

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 09.05.12 16:15

Great idea FH to contact Donal McIntyre. I think he's not linked to any paper and has his own film company.Was just reading his entry in Wikipedia and he's done impressive work.

I cannot understand why he has publicly supported the Mccann version of events. the only thing I can suggest is that like them he has 3 small children and cannot accept that a middle class parent like himself would do what we sceptics suggest. Though given his track record in journalism you would not expect his own family life to influence him in assessing the situation.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Empty someone beat me to it

Post by FH 09.05.12 16:39

pauline wrote:Great idea FH to contact Donal McIntyre. I think he's not linked to any paper and has his own film company.Was just reading his entry in Wikipedia and he's done impressive work.

I cannot understand why he has publicly supported the Mccann version of events. the only thing I can suggest is that like them he has 3 small children and cannot accept that a middle class parent like himself would do what we sceptics suggest. Though given his track record in journalism you would not expect his own family life to influence him in assessing the situation.

I think someone beat me to it

I might still e-mail him
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 09.05.12 17:14

I am a big fan of Mr McIntyre - he gets my award for the most bizzare theory as to what happened that night. Well, he is in joint first place with the McCanns own story [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He would appear to be convinced:

The Abductor(s) had a key
The Abductor(s) carried out "practice runs" of their crime before that actual night
The Abductor(s) cleaned the apartment before leaving

He brings investigative journalism to a whole new level.

He does not tell us what point his brain was abducted though.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.05.12 19:13

FH wrote:
pauline wrote:Great idea FH to contact Donal McIntyre. I think he's not linked to any paper and has his own film company.Was just reading his entry in Wikipedia and he's done impressive work.

I think someone beat me to it

I might still e-mail him
FH, I have been called many things in my time, not sure 'inspiration' is one of them Wink However, I've been assured that its rude to bat off a compliment, so I will humbly say 'thank you'...

I truly believe people power could get this whole thing sorted. I'd still e-mail Donal McIntyre if I were you, the more the merrier - I'm pretty sure Ms Lazzeri had been contacted before me Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.12 19:39

You do realise that Donal and Gerry's key alibi, Jes Wilkins, are....connected...don't think you'll get much help from Donal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 09.05.12 19:42

donal mcintyre has tweeted in the recent past that anyone who thinks the parents are involved are nutters

hes not the sharpest tool in the box either, that he shares with many journos too, but he does have nice eyes
big grin

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

getting proactive - Getting Proactive - Page 2 Empty It is done

Post by FH 09.05.12 19:56

admin wrote:You do realise that Donal and Gerry's key alibi, Jes Wilkins, are....connected...don't think you'll get much help from Donal.

The deed is done. I have e-mailed Mr McIntyre. At least I have e-mailed an address that purports (good word that) to be his. I await his response with baited breath.

If anyone want to see the e-mail I'll post it, but it is rather long.

I had seen the link between wilkins and mcintyre. Not sure if wilkins role is that of a key alibi, or a spanner in the works. I'm off to feed me nags and have a glass of wine.
FH

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum