The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Everybody??? - Page 2 Mm11

Where Is Everybody??? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Where Is Everybody??? - Page 2 Mm11

Where Is Everybody??? - Page 2 Regist10

Where Is Everybody???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Is Everybody??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Is Everybody???

Post by Kololi 12.03.12 19:53

candyfloss wrote:[quote Kololi]

If they believed their daughter was abducted and there was even the slightest indication that they were not being believed by the Police, would it not be fair to assume that they may go into panic mode and think they could find themselves facing consequences that they shouldn't face?

But wasn't it GM that kept saying "there is no evidence..........." If this was the case then what is there to fear. Don't forget Kololi you keep mentioning foreign police and language barriers. There were British police involved, and it was the British police that brought in the dogs, and Martin Grimes, and it was a British lab that performed the forensic tests. So how could they have been set up by the PJ?

Candyfloss I don't think it was very likely that they were set up by the PJ but I can imagine that it would be possible for them to think that they were under the circumstances if they knew that they were totally innocent of any serious wrong doing.

Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 12.03.12 19:58

PrissyCrissy wrote:I don't have children, but I imagine I would be going insane if I truly believed my daughter had been abducted. I admittedly would want consular assistance to help me through an investigation in a foreign country, but I also would:

Be willing to answer the same questions one hundred times.

Be willing to participate in one hundred reconstructions.

Be willing to take one hundred lie detector tests, even if not admissable in court.

Follow police advice to not do anything that has even a 1% chance of harming my daughter, such as publishing pictures of an eye defect.

Allow the police to do their jobs instead of immediately inviting a media storm that could hinder my child's safe return.

Constantly beg (on my knees, if necessary) the Portuguese to reopen the investigation.

And I would not:

Leave my sleeping children in a room with an open window through which I believed my daughter had just been abducted.

Place my children in a creche in the same resort from which my daughter was abducted.

Shrug off the dogs' devastating findings.

Parents should be willing to go through anything it takes to find their child.

Wouldn't we all want to think we would do the best by our child if facing the same scenario as they did?

We had the weeping mother of Shannon Matthews behaving just how "we" all thought Kate McCann should have behaved and look what happened there.

Having said that -- you nailed what many think.

:flower:
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 12.03.12 21:17

PrissyCrissy wrote:I don't have children, but I imagine I would be going insane if I truly believed my daughter had been abducted. I admittedly would want consular assistance to help me through an investigation in a foreign country, but I also would:

Be willing to answer the same questions one hundred times.

Be willing to participate in one hundred reconstructions.

Be willing to take one hundred lie detector tests, even if not admissable in court.

Follow police advice to not do anything that has even a 1% chance of harming my daughter, such as publishing pictures of an eye defect.

Allow the police to do their jobs instead of immediately inviting a media storm that could hinder my child's safe return.

Constantly beg (on my knees, if necessary) the Portuguese to reopen the investigation.

And I would not:

Leave my sleeping children in a room with an open window through which I believed my daughter had just been abducted.

Place my children in a creche in the same resort from which my daughter was abducted.

Shrug off the dogs' devastating findings.

Parents should be willing to go through anything it takes to find their child.

In a nutshell: a true and heartfelt account of how a parent should naturally react to their child's 'abduction'. I couldn't have put it better myself. agreed bravo

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.03.12 1:47

Kololi wrote:Aiyoyo said,

"Kololi what you said is a whole lot bull manure logic, sorry I dont buy that, pull something else out."

Read that sentence and saw it was par for the course so didn't bother to read the rest. Why do you even bother to read what I type? It only appears to cause you grief.

Hope the sun is shining where you are and it makes you feel a little better tempered Aiyoyo. big grin

Oh, I see, you are suffering head in the sands syndrome! Not living in the real world.

I live in a place where we get summer year round and plenty sunshine. But geographical location is besides the point.
I am happy I am not gullible so not fooled by a pair of liars.

Hope you at least get rays of sunshine on your spot in the well and it makes you hopeful you can "crawl" out from there, else I hope someone come along and lift the lid for you - cant be nice living in a dark well surely!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 14.03.12 22:25

Rofl!

Dear oh dear!
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum