The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Mm11

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Mm11

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Regist10

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Empty Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007

Post by worriedmum 27.01.12 19:15

Worth watching before it disappears............
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Empty Re: Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007

Post by Guest 27.01.12 20:07

It never apppeared worriedmum, scratchhead you haven't put a link up big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Empty Re: Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007

Post by Ollie 27.01.12 20:30

candyfloss wrote:It never apppeared worriedmum, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] you haven't put a link up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spooky, it's appeared on the Amaral libel case postponed thread!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007  Empty Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved? Sky News Documentary Dec 24th 2007

Post by worriedmum 27.01.12 20:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second try!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 27.01.12 23:10

worriedmum wrote:Worth watching before it disappears............

Thanks for sharing that I hadn't seen it before and it included some interesting footage thumbsup

Seeing as it is the lovely HiDeHo who has put it up I doubt it is going offline anytime soon. She is a STAR! clapping

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 28.01.12 0:28

Gillyspot wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Worth watching before it disappears............

Thanks for sharing that I hadn't seen it before and it included some interesting footage thumbsup

Seeing as it is the lovely HiDeHo who has put it up I doubt it is going offline anytime soon. She is a STAR! clapping

I read HiDeHo's posts the other night. Well I should say part of them. I haven't drifted off to sleep reading such a long piece post in ages.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 28.01.12 13:20

Thanks for the nice comments!

While I am creating videos I do a lot of research on prior videos and I download most that are of interest even though I may only need a 10 second clip. Therefore if any get wooshed, there is a good chance I have it.

I would hesitate to jeopardise my Youtube account by posting videos that are removed but there are several other video websites that I can upload them to....so they will still be viewable.

Although this particular video had been seen before, I felt it was a good representation of the case for those that were new to the case and I felt it seemed fairly balanced and not on any particular 'side'. Just showing some of the 'facts'.

There are a few like this that are on youtube but in several parts so I have the ability to post videos longer than 15 mins and can upload them into one video....and have it easly available on my HiDeHo4 Youtube Channel account.

To view my most popualr videos check out this link. Apart from 'reuploads' the videos I compile try to give information to those that are not aware of the police files and show the discrepancies of the case along with forensic pics to counteract the 'no evidence' mantra.

If anyone has any suggestions of specific videos or clips I would be happy to reupload to build a library of the most important or outrageous clips.

HiDeHo Most Popular Videos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 28.01.12 17:37

Just watched the SKY report. Very good.

I liked when the reporter walked from the tapas bar to the apartment in the evening against the background of Gerry's voice saying it was 'just like dining in your back garden.' It was so obvious that Gerry's comparison to a back garden dinner party was off the wall. Also while I knew there was no direct line of vision from their table in the tapas bar to the apartment I hadn't realised that it was dark so even if the line of vision was a good one they could not have seen an intruder entering or leaving the apartment.

I also felt a bit annoyed with the Portuguese police for not sealing the 'crime scene.' Of course they thought the child had wandered, and you could understand how thought that was the logical thing given an unlocked apartment. But they really should have considered the abduction option and sealed it as well as searching.

pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.12 17:47

Bit late to seal it off when half the people at Ocean Club and tapas had been through it. I think the McCanns were told to move out that evening. Really, anyone would know, and they being doctors, that it should not be contaminated, therefore, they alone should have gone back in to re- check, as their DNA would be all over the place anyway, and their friends, and everyone else should have been told to wait outside. Just my opinion. They certainly shouldn't have been fiddling with the shutters etc., especially as they said they were open and it was how the abductor got in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 28.01.12 18:09

candyfloss wrote:Bit late to seal it off when half the people at Ocean Club and tapas had been through it. I think the McCanns were told to move out that evening. Really, anyone would know, and they being doctors, that it should not be contaminated, therefore, they alone should have gone back in to re- check, as their DNA would be all over the place anyway, and their friends, and everyone else should have been told to wait outside. Just my opinion. They certainly shouldn't have been fiddling with the shutters etc., especially as they said they were open and it was how the abductor got in.

According to the bewk "On the evening of 17 June, the Portuguese police were quoted on Sky News as having stated that the crime scene at apartment 5A had been contaminated by us and our friends, and that as a consequence vital evidence had been lost. I was livid. First of all it was unfair: the preservation of the crime scene was the reponsibility of the police and should have been overseen by an experienced officer. Second, it was inaccurate. The forensic department clearly stated (as would be confirmed in the PJ files released the following year) that significant contamination had resulted from police dogs being allowed into the room before they conducted their examination. Third, it was incredibly insensitive, implying s it did that we had destroyed evidence that could have helped to find our daughter. And that, especially, hurt badly".

Yet again...not the McCanns fault always someone elses.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum