The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PJ Files Mm11

PJ Files Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PJ Files Mm11

PJ Files Regist10

PJ Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PJ Files Empty PJ Files

Post by jd 06.01.12 17:35

I can't access the PJ files [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is anyone else having the same problem or just me? Maybe the server is down temporarily or maybe......whooosh!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

PJ Files Empty Re: PJ Files

Post by Guest 06.01.12 18:22

No problem with the site now JD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.01.12 18:30

Thats weird as I still can't access it on any of the internet browsers. Every other site is fine so its not the connection. Strange!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.12 8:59

I've had problems accessing it for the last year. Sometimes you can, often you can't. That's life I guess..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.01.12 9:13

I still can't access the site from my computers here but am able to from home. Maybe I should clear out the cache but it weird that it is only just this site....computers splat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.12 9:35

jd wrote:I still can't access the site from my computers here but am able to from home. Maybe I should clear out the cache but it weird that it is only just this site....computers splat

does it happen even if you google pj files and click on the link? what error do you get?

I've had a week of computers doing weird stuff at work and turning them off and on again often does the trick...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.01.12 9:51

Stewie wrote:
jd wrote:I still can't access the site from my computers here but am able to from home. Maybe I should clear out the cache but it weird that it is only just this site....computers splat

does it happen even if you google pj files and click on the link? what error do you get?

I've had a week of computers doing weird stuff at work and turning them off and on again often does the trick...

Yes however I try to access the site it just won't but its only this site. There must something on my computer cache that has got into a twist (I have been working it hard), and if everyone can access the site then it isn't this thank god

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum