The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why has it all gone quiet? Mm11

Why has it all gone quiet? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why has it all gone quiet? Mm11

Why has it all gone quiet? Regist10

Why has it all gone quiet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why has it all gone quiet? Empty Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by Liz Eagles 18.11.11 1:34

I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Why has it all gone quiet? Empty Re: Why has it all gone quiet?

Post by jd 18.11.11 8:53

aquila wrote:I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.

They are too busy preparing for the upcomng court cases

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 18.11.11 9:20

jd wrote:
aquila wrote:I have followed this case from the beginning. Since the book launch all has gone quiet. Why? Scotland Yard are apparently doing their investigation (whatever that is purported to achieve). I find it strange that such a high profile scramble for media attention is now silent. What's happening with the proceeds from the book? What's happening with the private investigation from the proceeds of the Madeleine Fund? Perhaps I have it wrong. I simply find the silence deafening.

They are too busy preparing for the upcomng court cases

Or writing the script for the film?

Looking after the twins ? (joke)
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.11.11 9:44

They haven't EVER been out of the press (since I can remember).

The latest is that they managed to shoehorn themselves into the Leveson Enquiry.

On one thing I certainly will agree. When did we last hear what their "crack private investigators" ("allegedly" where the McCanns "donations" are spent on) were up to? Hmm thinking

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 18.11.11 15:48

....maybe another fake sighting is currently being masterminded.........watch this space...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 18.11.11 16:37

What country is Kate's bewk yet to be released in? - that would be an obvious choice. Then they could promote the book & maybe even "search" at the same time.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 23.11.11 20:17

I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.11.11 19:56

I just don't get it. Why were the McCanns in the Leveson inquiry. Their constant whining about how they were treated by the media they actively sought to promote the search for Madeleine is deplorable. At what point did they decide to do that?...within hours apparently. Talk about spitting the dummy. Are two highly intelligent people with connections in high places expecting one to swallow this? Do they expect one to read their garbage and deem it normal? I am so glad for this forum. I wish you happy 2nd birthday. Madeleine has been missing double that time. Seems to me the only free speech and a voice for Madeliene (I'm going to mention her name at every opportunity) is on decent forums like this.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 25.11.11 20:16

Upsy Daisy wrote:I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Preparing or rehearsing? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.11.11 20:44

happychick wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:I guess we all know now why it has all gone quiet.....preparing their speech for the Levenson enquiry....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Preparing or rehearsing? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think they need to tell the truth and shame the devil. I always try to put myself in their shoes...there but for the grace of God go I etc...but this is too much garbage from them. I could understand it if the media were exploiting the un-savvy, ordinary folk but this is a totally different set of circumstances. This is egotism and narcissism at its finest in my opinon - I'm assuming I'm allowed to have an opinion without being sued.

They have lost their daughter Madeleine. What is gained from their intellectual stuff and their high-profile contacts? Absolutely nothing.

Madeleine is not a case. She is a missing child.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.11.11 22:56

aquila wrote:
Madeleine is not a case. She is a missing child.
Sadly I think you may be wrong. She is very probably dead. And is therefore a case.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 26.11.11 9:30

preparing or rehearsing.....both....this is a big theatre production for them isn't it....remember what GM says 'behind the scenes'...... it is just that. A prepared and rehearsed production that they dare sway far from. This has been an excellent PR exercise for them to jump on the bandwagon with. Perfect. Raise their profile again and make them look like the poor little victims...again.... couldn't have happened at a better time for them. However to us folk in the know that have been following them for all these years, we know better. It's the gullible public we hope will start and continue to ask questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 14.12.11 21:56

There was a little about the case at the press inquiry today to do with Kate McCann's diary. Other than that it is surprisingly quiet. Maybe it is building up for Christmas week?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum