The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Mm11

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Mm11

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Regist10

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Empty Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today

Post by Ollie 07.10.11 18:54

Kelly McNorton who left her two children, aged eight months and three years, in an unlocked car while she went drinking in the early hours of the morning, was given a four month suspended sentence and 200 hours community service today after being found guilty of neglect. The Judge said she exposed her children to risk for selfish reasons and should be utterly ashamed of herself. He said she left the children in the dark in an unlocked car, she failed in her duties and there is no justification but he could see she was suffering and bitterly regrets what she did. Her children are now in foster care.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Empty Re: Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today

Post by Guest 07.10.11 19:17

No Jail For Mum Who Left Kids To Go Drinking

6:10pm UK, Friday October 07, 2011

Mike McCarthy, North of England correspondent

A woman who abandoned her two young children in a car at night while she went drinking has been given a suspended prison sentence.

Kayleigh McNaughton left her two children in an unlocked car while drinking at 3am
Kayleigh McNaughton, 21, was arrested after returning to her unlocked vehicle from a bar.

She had left her nine-month-old baby strapped into a car seat and her three-year-old son in the passenger footwell.

Police had been called to the scene by a worried passer-by.

Officers said she was unsteady on her feet and smelled strongly of alcohol when she emerged from the nearby bar in Rusholme, Manchester, just after 3.30am last August.

Her barrister said "She cares deeply about her children. She cares deeply about how she let them down."

McNaughton said initially she had been away for just a few minutes to buy painkillers from a chemist's store but officers who rescued the boys had been waiting by the car for 40 minutes.

Manchester Crown Court heard CCTV footage showed the mother entering the bar at 2.25am and leaving at 3.37am. It also showed her dancing in the venue.

She later confessed to having been drinking with a friend for up to an hour and said that she had been "stressed out" because her baby had been crying all day.

Judge Anthony Gee QC was told the vehicle belonged to a friend and is said to have smelled of nappies and vomit and was "full of rubbish", including an empty bottle of alcohol.

The baby was wet and dirty and police had to change his clothes.

At an earlier hearing, magistrates were told that, when police asked McNaughton's three-year-old child where his mother was, he pointed up the street and said: "Mummy that way"Kayleigh McNaughton left court hidden under a coat

McNaughton pleaded guilty to two charges of wilful neglect.

Her barrister said: "She cares deeply about her children. She cares deeply about how she let them down."

But the judge said: "They were left in an unlocked car in the middle of Manchester in the middle of the night. They were subject to a number of risks which are all too obvious.

"You ought to be utterly ashamed of the way you acted."

She was given a four-month prison sentence suspended for two years. Her children are now in care.

34 comments so far, here are a couple .....................

Posted by: Telbeliso on October 7, 2011 6:02 PM
Why does it matter where/what the father was doing? It's the very fact that a mother left her children in a car that was unlocked at that time of night! My daughter has no contact with her father and that's through HIS choice, not mine. I certainly wouldn't be blaming him if anything went wrong. The children were in her care and her care alone that night. Really upsetting they were taken into care though and a family member did not take them. But, better than staying with a mother who doesn't care at all.

Posted by: madz on October 7, 2011 5:18 PM
Of course, had the mother been a Dr, she wouldn't have been charged. I can name one other family that left their kids on their own to go drinking. Their child tho wasn't so lucky and paid the ultimate of her parents appalling parenting skills, she was taken Sad Poor Maddie, she deserved better. Why were her parents not charged? They are not fit to be parents. As for this latest incompetent parent, what can I say, it defies belief and she obviously needs parenting classes or some kind of help at least. I wonder if she's a single parent on benefits? She's gonna get slated, unlike a certain other disgusting parent I have already mentioned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today Empty Re: Kelly NcNorton - children left in car sentenced today

Post by Guest 07.10.11 19:18

Her kids where okey so then ofcourse they punish the mum and take the children away from her. But when the child actually are hurt when parents leave them alone to wine and dine, the parents get sympathi, lots of money, lots of fame, and help from people high up in the system.
Strange how the world works..well I believe in Karma, everyone will get their verdic in the end.:)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 19:28

Judge Anthony Gee QC was told the vehicle belonged to a friend and is said to have smelled of nappies and vomit and was "full of rubbish", including an empty bottle of alcohol.

The baby was wet and dirty and police had to change his clothes.

Her barrister said "She cares deeply about her children. She cares deeply about how she let them down."

angry2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.11 8:43

I am now fully convinced that the reason the powers that be do not make laws to fully protect our children, is to ensure they can be snatched when not being supervised properly. They want them taken into care, when the parents treat them badly. Why ?? it is bloody obvious. Just look at Haute de la Garenne !!!!

This is the sick country we live in folks. angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.11 8:46

3 yr old left
Unlocked...
Parent went drinking
Nappies
Rubbish
Painkillers
Stressed by child crying all day
"she let them down"

Which story was this ?

Ah, I've just noticed -
"police asked McNaughton's three-year-old child where his mother was, "
"pleaded guilty to two charges of wilful neglect."
"four-month prison sentence ..."
"Her children are now in care."

So it is not the same story at all.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.10.11 12:34

Stella wrote:I am now fully convinced that the reason the powers that be do not make laws to fully protect our children, is to ensure they can be snatched when not being supervised properly. They want them taken into care, when the parents treat them badly. Why ?? it is bloody obvious. Just look at Haute de la Garenne !!!!

This is the sick country we live in folks
. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You hit the nail on the head there Stella. I didn't realise just how sick until I started researching. I'm also fully convinced that children are being taking into care (child stealing by the state) for nefarious reasons.

This site is an excellent starting point for anyone wanting to look further into what happened at Haute de la Garenne (Jersey Childrens home). It also contains information about numerous other child abuse scandals in Childrens 'care homes' across the width and breadth of the UK (& abroad, inc Casa Pia). Just take a look at what's been going on right under our noses! And look who's involved, the very people meant to be protecting these children. Wow! what a massive stinking cover up!

UK: How many Casa Pia? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please don't think for one moment that all this has stopped, that it's now all gone away, it hasn't. In fact if you look at the figures (& that's only the ones they're telling us about) it's got a whole lot worse. Just this week the Belfast Telegraph printed this following article:

Shock figures reveal one child is abducted in Northern Ireland every week

"Since April of this year 24 children have been snatched
in Northern Ireland.

That’s an average of 46 abductions each year — almost one a week — yet police
are solving just 32 per cent of these crimes."
"Although the majority of child abductions are carried out by family members,
usually a parent who has just split with their partner, a high percentage
involve strangers
"

"The majority of abductions have taken place in Belfast and Derry."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Absolutely shocking hey? It says there ^ the majority of abductions are from Belfast and Derry, isn't that where the McCann clan hail from? They've always made so much of their irish roots, and it worked. According to Gerry the Irish people have been the most generous of the lot, he said: "over 50% of all the cards they received where from Ireland". and... "For such a small country the amount of support we have received has been incredible," Kate McCann said as she broke down.

So why aren't they doing anything to highlight the plight of these missing children? They are in a perfect position; they have all the connections don't they? What about all the 'experts' that are involved with their fund, nearly everyone of them is involved with some kind of childrens
charity/service, care home, *adoption agency* as in the case of Michael Linnett (one of the funds directors). His wife, Freddie Linnett (one of the richest women in UK), apparently supports a lot of childrens charities in Ireland, why isn't she (or ANYONE else for that matter) demanding answers as to what's going on here! Surely these people have all the expertise and funding needed? Why isn't this all over the news? Where's all the 'celebrities' with their generous rewards? Why so much focus on ONE little girl when all these children are being forsaken? Who took them, what's their story, where are they?

Sadly, like Stella, I think I know the answers to these questions. I feel sick!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jmac 08.10.11 17:24

This woman will be lucky if she ever gets her children back no matter how hard she might work to sort herself out. There is no guarantee that the children are off to a better life. The child protection racket is a huge money making machine where everybody is a winner except the birth family and the children. It was my interest in this topic that eventually led me to the McCanns where the discrepancies are enormous.

There are double standards and huge networks that protect their own. Doublespeak is rife and many an unsavoury character is drawn to vulnerable children. Chipping away at the McCann`s case is like chipping away at the tip of this iceberg.

Sorry if I`m not making sense but I`m too angry to elaborate!
jmac

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.10.11 17:44

jmac wrote:This woman will be lucky if she ever gets her children back no matter how hard she might work to sort herself out. There is no guarantee that the children are off to a better life. The child protection racket is a huge money making machine where everybody is a winner except the birth family and the children. It was my interest in this topic that eventually led me to the McCanns where the discrepancies are enormous.

There are double standards and huge networks that protect their own. Doublespeak is rife and many an unsavoury character is drawn to vulnerable children. Chipping away at the McCann`s case is like chipping away at the tip of this iceberg.

Sorry if I`m not making sense but I`m too angry to elaborate!

You make perfect sense with to me.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 08.10.11 20:01

" The child protection racket is a huge money making machine where everybody is a winner"

I agree with the above, lots of money has been made by various "companies" who "specialize" in putting labels on perfectly normal children thereby keeping themselves in a job.

Things are rapidly changing though, the money just isnt there anymore so the labels are disappearing.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum