The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Airbus/shuttlebus Mm11

Airbus/shuttlebus Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Airbus/shuttlebus Mm11

Airbus/shuttlebus Regist10

Airbus/shuttlebus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airbus/shuttlebus Empty Airbus/shuttlebus

Post by Guest 21.09.11 18:33

Does anyone remember who the girl next to Madeleine on the bus from the airport is?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Airbus/shuttlebus Empty Re: Airbus/shuttlebus

Post by Guest 21.09.11 18:40

From a previous topic about the playground photo and the identity of the girl with her back to the camera, it's virtually certain that she is the same one sitting next to Madeleine in this footage - most likely the Paynes' elder daughter though maybe Jane Tanner's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.11 18:49

But you don't know who of them it is?

Does anyone believe in this thing? Reverse speech

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.09.11 18:56

Moa wrote:
No one sane.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.11 18:58

PeterMac wrote:
Moa wrote:
No one sane.

big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.11 19:10

I didn't get too far with the reverse speech clip - something David Icke would believe in maybe?! There are enough genuinely crazy things about this case without that.

Moa I forgot to mention that in the slightly longer footage which shows Madeleine climbing the steps to the plane, the same girl is with her. By a process of elimination she can only be one of the two mentioned before. Personally I think the Paynes' daughter but that's not definite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mexx 22.09.11 4:39

As far as I remember, the Oldfield/Mampilly and O'Brien/Tanner families flew from London, only the Paynes flew from the midlands with the McCanns so it would have to be their daughter.
mexx

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.11 8:03

mexx wrote:As far as I remember, the Oldfield/Mampilly and O'Brien/Tanner families flew from London, only the Paynes flew from the midlands with the McCanns so it would have to be their daughter.

TY :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.09.11 14:36

Moa wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Moa wrote:
No one sane.

big grin

I loved the "I try to get some money" though . big grin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.11 14:40

lj wrote:
Moa wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Moa wrote:
No one sane.

big grin

I loved the "I try to get some money" though . big grin
big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 10:31

I presume that the voice on this clip (saying that we can get everyone in etc) can only be that of David Payne. I don't know how I expected him to sound but it wasn't like this! It would be interesting to know if any of the other people on the bus (shown briefly at the end, including another child in pink on the left) have any recollections of this journey - the eff off comment from Gerry might have stuck in their minds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 12:23

The question we should all be asking ourselves is, why would anyone on that bus taking that footage, allow it to be released to the public in the first place? They said they had a pact of silence. Some of them deleted phone calls. They were told they had their phones tapped from the very beginning. So why did they need to offer up this piece of footage? Madeleine is barely visible. Apart from one wagging leg, the rest of her does not move.
Personally I'm dismissing that footage. It serves no purpose and proves nothing. If it was released for the sole benefit of showing Madeleine hurt her knee and this could be where the blood comes from, then where is the blood on her trousers? There is none.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 13:00

Stella wrote:The question we should all be asking ourselves is, why would anyone on that bus taking that footage, allow it to be released to the public in the first place? They said they had a pact of silence. Some of them deleted phone calls. They were told they had their phones tapped from the very beginning. So why did they need to offer up this piece of footage? Madeleine is barely visible. Apart from one wagging leg, the rest of her does not move.
Personally I'm dismissing that footage. It serves no purpose and proves nothing. If it was released for the sole benefit of showing Madeleine hurt her knee and this could be where the blood comes from, then where is the blood on her trousers? There is none.

It's an unusual release choice, Gerry acting like a spoilt child. The message that I took from his comment wasn't that he might be working but that he had been forewarned that he would have to toe the line & be the family man rather than partying with his friends. I wonder if it was released only to prove that Madeleine was on the flight to Portugal. There are a lot of doubts as to whether she was ever there. I can't get my head around that bit because I would have thought it would be a lot easier to explain her disappearance in UK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 24.09.11 14:11

Stella wrote:The question we should all be asking ourselves is, why would anyone on that bus taking that footage, allow it to be released to the public in the first place? They said they had a pact of silence. Some of them deleted phone calls. They were told they had their phones tapped from the very beginning. So why did they need to offer up this piece of footage? Madeleine is barely visible. Apart from one wagging leg, the rest of her does not move.

They didn't need to release the bit in the bus with Gerry swearing though did they all they needed was the aeroplane footage. I think they released this to show they were all together in the bus (which begs the question WHY did they feel the need to share this information) as no one had questioned they were there?

So therefore was this footage taken another time and not in Portugal on 28th April 2007?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 14:23

Good question. The emphasis seems to be on the group travelling together then, but why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 18:21

Here's a link to the longer footage which includes climbing the plane steps.

I know that queries have been raised as to whether the plane shown was of the type that only made short haul flights and perhaps there is someone here who can comment on that.

It has been remarked upon before that the behaviour of both Madeleine and the Paynes' daughter to the right of her is strangely subdued especially when compared with the activity of the twins. It seems to me that they have been "slotted in" rather than actually being there at the time. It sounds daft I know but there's absolutely nothing about this case which makes sense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.11 20:42

Has anyone who knows how to estimate a person's height from a photograph done a comparison on the child climbing the plane steps and the one holding the tennis balls?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum