The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Mm11

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Mm11

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Regist10

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Empty The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit!

Post by Jill Havern 18.09.11 11:18

Lori Campbell, role model for the trade

Have you read the libel writ which the McCanns issued against Goncalo Amaral and which is now winding its way through the Portuguese justice system?

No, thought not. Nor have we. The Mirror group has, though, because the McCanns gave it to them. They won’t publish it as a whole so that we can see its contents for ourselves – oh, no, no, just the bits they feel that we should read. Nor will they ever put in print why they accepted it or who exactly discussed it with them and what terms were agreed for its use and who chose the bits to highlight and the bits to leave out. That’s the sort of stuff that we, the people who pay them, are not allowed to know.

This is the same Mirror group which employed the nasty little snitch Lori Campbell, whose denunciation of Robert Murat – for all the world like some horrible Soviet grass sending a Kulak to the camps under Stalin – diverted the Portuguese police effort when it might have been successfully concentrating on certain more likely suspects. The same Lori Campbell who helped Kate McCann secretly spread a pack of lies to the world not just about the police investigation in August 2007 but the scene of the disappearance itself on the night of May 3; the same Lori Campbell whose husband, an exceptionally murky figure behind his aliases, has been arrested on suspicion of major involvement in the hacking scandal. One wonders how lovable Lori would like it if people started going on television now and, instead of respecting her husband’s legal rights, tell the world what a suspiciously dodgy bastard he obviously is, as she did to Murat. Lori Campbell and her husband are not bad apples: no, they are quintessentially typical examples of what the the modern tabloid journalist has become.

Read more here http://paper.li/mccnr9/caso-goncalo-sousa-amaral

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41564

Back to top Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Empty Re: The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit!

Post by kikoraton 03.02.12 8:49

The title seems misleading to me, get 'em.
I thought I was going to read a criticism of the blacksmith bureau. I'm glad it turned out otherwise.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit! Empty Re: The Blacksmith Bureau: What a cess pit!

Post by Cheshire Cat 03.02.12 11:22

kikoraton wrote:The title seems misleading to me, get 'em.
I thought I was going to read a criticism of the blacksmith bureau. I'm glad it turned out otherwise.

I do criticise the Blacksmith Bureau because I still believe that people are drawn in by articles such as this but then he will write another article that undermines GA. Criticisim of GA's strategy and evidence are a recurring feature of the Blacksmith Blogs. I do admit to being one of the biggest sceptics on the planet about everything and it would not suprise me to learn that Blacksmiths is actually San Souci or Annaraccoon or even Pinky himself!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 03.02.12 13:17

Cheshire Cat wrote:

I do criticise the Blacksmith Bureau because I still believe that people are drawn in by articles such as this but then he will write another article that undermines GA. Criticisim of GA's strategy and evidence are a recurring feature of the Blacksmith Blogs. I do admit to being one of the biggest sceptics on the planet about everything and it would not suprise me to learn that Blacksmiths is actually San Souci or Annaraccoon or even Pinky himself!

Interesting you should say that Cheshire Cat. I'm sure Sans Souci in one of his many guises said something about Blacksmith not being the person to rely on for support or advice. Perhaps he was suggesting as much himself! big grin
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top