The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Mm11

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Mm11

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Regist10

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Empty McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

Post by jd 29.07.11 21:21

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims
Last updated at 14:34 28 October 2007

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
Kate and Gerry McCann are hiding a "big secret" about the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, according a former police chief claims.
John Stalker, who headed a famous inquiry into whether suspected IRA men were killed by RUC officers, is suspicious of their silence.
Scroll down for more...

Expert analysis: Former police chief John Stalker believes the McCanns are hiding a secret
Read more...
McCanns face agonising wait to clear their names
The former Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police told the Sunday Express: ?My gut instinct is that some big secret is probably being covered up.
?I have watched the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case drag out for six months.
?One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group ? the Tapas Nine ? remained so silent?
?Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.
?After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.
?I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about?

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nearly 4 years later and they are all still being so silent!
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Empty Re: McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

Post by lj 30.07.11 5:05

They just have gotten better at lying, thanks to a lot of legal help and media training.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims Empty Re: McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

Post by Gillyspot 30.07.11 6:45

jd wrote:
?One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group ? the Tapas Nine ? remained so silent?
?Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.
?After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.
?I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about?

Didn't David Payne say they had a pact and I am sure Matthew Oldfield said he didn't want to say anything without clearing it with the McCann's first. Only Jane Tanner has appeared in the press and publicised her famous sighting (this is the only "evidence" that points to an abduction)

Also as John Stalker said "Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other" which is remarkably odd given the headlines screaming against the McCann's from time to time. Why didn't the T7 feel the need to speak up and help their friends in their time of need? Or is it simply they didn't want to lie any more than they had already.

I think it would be interesting to know how many of the other T7 group are the McCanns seeing socially now in addition to the Payne's.

On an asside I am reading KM's book again! & just spotted that KM states all witnesses (detrimental to them) seemingly came forward with their statements after the PJ files were released and excerpts appeared in the media. No Mention of Katharina Gaspar's statement on 16th May 2007. Hmm
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina 02.08.11 10:23

lj, indeed I agree with you. You can see the effects of media training when watching interview clips in chronological orders, apart from a few slip-ups.

John Stalker has a point though with "not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other". He should know, because some RUC officers broke rank at great risk for their careers and even their personal safety during his enquiry. This makes me think that the tapas friends are afraid for their own safety. There is obviously something being covered up, and it is scary to think it could be worse than the disappearance of a small child.

Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum