The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Mm11

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Mm11

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Regist10

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Empty Re: The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions

Post by Guest 03.01.10 10:05

jkh wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Also worth noting is Eddie failed to alert to the toy until it was hidden away.... thinking

There was more than 1 cuddlecat

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 2cuddlecats

In fact, according to the Daily Mail each investigator had a replica of cuddlecat that they were encouraged to squeeze when they felt demotivated by the case. Shocked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-510321/McCanns-wasting-fund-cash-Madeleine-hunt-Morocco.html

Sean is carrying a different soft toy. It is not cuddlecat. This was established a long, long time ago when 3As was still in existence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Empty Re: The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions

Post by Guest 03.01.10 10:50

Anyway nice deflection by Toony away from the pressing issue, why did he re-name someone in his OP when he did not to, and then he claimed he never mentioned him at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Empty Water under the bridge

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.10 11:26

Stephanie wrote:I apologise Mr. B I was incorrect I take back my message to you , you DID not write that and I apologise , hopefully you can take my apology and excuse my mistake.
Not a problem at all stephanie, a simple mistake [we all make mistakes], a clear and nice apology [not needed but welcome], water under the bridge.

Glad you agreed with me that 'Raffle' was talking 'tosh' though
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions - Page 3 Empty No libel of Ian West - confirmed

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.10 11:28

rockyrobin wrote:Anyway nice deflection by Toony away from the pressing issue, why did he re-name someone in his OP when he did not to, and then he claimed he never mentioned him at all.
No, the issue is: did I libel Ian West? Clearly the answer is 'No' as no-one can explain how I libelled him.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 11:34

Re-read what i put TOONY re-read it my dear.

Anyway why do you not want to answer my questions put to you on another thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by miller 03.01.10 11:52

Tony Bennett wrote:

Conclusion therefore: There was no blood on Cuddle Cat but a corpse had been in contact with Cuddle Cat for at least 90 minutes.

sorry don't want to dwell on this but think something stated as fact should be fact. I've read many times it may take about 90minutes for a corpse to initially produce the cadaverine scent but don't think its been stated an item has to be in contact with a corpse for 90 minutes for the scent to be transfered once the scent is is existence. apologies to mr. Bennett if wrong although I've just read another report by a dog handler which states the contact time can be far less than 90 minutes for a transfer of the scent.
miller

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.10 12:09

miller wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Conclusion therefore: There was no blood on Cuddle Cat but a corpse had been in contact with Cuddle Cat for at least 90 minutes.

sorry don't want to dwell on this but think something stated as fact should be fact. I've read many times it may take about 90minutes for a corpse to initially produce the cadaverine scent but don't think its been stated an item has to be in contact with a corpse for 90 minutes for the scent to be transfered once the scent is is existence. apologies to mr. Bennett if wrong although I've just read another report by a dog handler which states the contact time can be far less than 90 minutes for a transfer of the scent.

I would agree with that - I also don't think it takes 90 minutes for something to transfer to something...otherwise if the dogs are to be believed and Maddie was behind the sofa, in the wardrobe, flowerbed, verandah etc then she would have to have been in all those places for 90 minutes each wouldn't she?

Unless Maddie was holding cuddlecat when/if she died then I guess it would take 90 minutes for cuddlecat to be contaminated.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 12:21

Also Mr Bennett has omitted the fact that Cadavar scent travels
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.10 12:26

rockyrobin wrote:Also Mr Bennett has omitted the fact that Cadavar scent travels

How do you mean?

I know it travels into a persons nostrils because when I was a plod years ago I went to a house where a man had hanged himself. I didn't touch the body at all but could smell the death scent for months afterwards. I thought the smell had transferred to my clothes, but according to a chat with an undertaker, the smell was actually in my nose which is why I thought I could smell it everywhere.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 12:34

Cadavar scent is easily transferred. Bear in mind all the PJ officers, all the GNR officers, the scenes of crimes officers, the McCanns =, their friends, were all in and out of the apartment before he dogs came in.
I take it Amaral had never heard of preservation of a crime scene
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 03.01.10 12:36

jkh wrote:
rockyrobin wrote:Also Mr Bennett has omitted the fact that Cadavar scent travels

How do you mean?

I know it travels into a persons nostrils because when I was a plod years ago I went to a house where a man had hanged himself. I didn't touch the body at all but could smell the death scent for months afterwards. I thought the smell had transferred to my clothes, but according to a chat with an undertaker, the smell was actually in my nose which is why I thought I could smell it everywhere.

Well all scent travels under the influence of air movement and temperature.
In the apartment video Grime says that the alert points may not necessarily be the source of the scent but that scent has accumulated at those points because of air movement in the apartment.
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 12:39

rockyrobin wrote:Cadavar scent is easily transferred. Bear in mind all the PJ officers, all the GNR officers, the scenes of crimes officers, the McCanns =, their friends, were all in and out of the apartment before he dogs came in.

Their friends were "in and out" as you put it, even BEFORE the police were called. They are all well educated people and should know better. The apartment was sealed off that night, and K & G moved to another apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Otium 03.01.10 14:00

rockyrobin wrote:Re-read what i put TOONY re-read it my dear.

Just a thought but try spelling his name correctly and he might be more inclined to answer your questions.
Otium
Otium

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 14:07

Slartibartfast wrote:
jkh wrote:

How do you mean?

In the apartment video Grime says that the alert points may not necessarily be the source of the scent but that scent has accumulated at those points because of air movement in the apartment.

My point exactly to bennett, but as always, he IS NOT LISTENING. He needs to LISTEN, as in turn up the sound and LISTEN to what Grimes SAYS on the video footage
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 03.01.10 14:12

candyfloss wrote:
rockyrobin wrote:Cadavar scent is easily transferred. Bear in mind all the PJ officers, all the GNR officers, the scenes of crimes officers, the McCanns =, their friends, were all in and out of the apartment before he dogs came in.

Their friends were "in and out" as you put it, even BEFORE the police were called. They are all well educated people and should know better. The apartment was sealed off that night, and K & G moved to another apartment.

I don't see why you should expect doctors to be preserving a crime scene when the GNR officers complete with their dogs failed to.
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 03.01.10 14:17

Raffle wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
jkh wrote:

How do you mean?

My point exactly to bennett, but as always, he IS NOT LISTENING. He needs to LISTEN, as in turn up the sound and LISTEN to what Grimes SAYS on the video footage

One of the points that is clearly missed by everyone.
Eddie is a wide area, free roaming, off-the-leash scenting dog. His alerts are always of the general variety. He can scent after the source has been removed.
Keela will ONLY alert when there is a specific area where the blood might be.
That's why the dogs cannot corroborate each other as they have different specificity.
The only way the alerts can be corroborated is through forensic analysis of items that the dog alerted to.
In this case there was no corroboration which according to Grime makes the alerts unreliable from an evidential and intelligence point of view.
Slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.01.10 14:19

Slartibartfast wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I don't see why you should expect doctors to be preserving a crime scene when the GNR officers complete with their dogs failed to.

Oh come on, of course the McCanns knew that by allowing so many people into the apartment, they were contaminating the 'crime scene'.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine 03.01.10 14:25

I dont think that would be the first thing on my mind tbh.
sunshine

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.01.10 14:32

I haven't read Martin Grime saying the dog alerts are unreliable from an intelligence point of view.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 03.01.10 14:35

littlepixie wrote:I haven't read Martin Grime saying the dog alerts are unreliable from an intelligence point of view.

I'm sure they're not. Just when there's nothing there to corroborate them then a call can't be made as to whether they were reliable or not. iyswim.

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.01.10 14:36

That is obvious that is why the McCanns are walking free.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.10 14:40

jkh wrote:
miller wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Conclusion therefore: There was no blood on Cuddle Cat but a corpse had been in contact with Cuddle Cat for at least 90 minutes.

I've read many times it may take about 90 minutes for a corpse to initially produce the cadaverine scent but don't think its been stated an item has to be in contact with a corpse for 90 minutes for the scent to be transfered once the scent is is existence. Apologies to mr. Bennett if wrong although I've just read another report by a dog handler which states the contact time can be far less than 90 minutes for a transfer of the scent.

I would agree with that - I also don't think it takes 90 minutes for something to transfer to something...otherwise if the dogs are to be believed and Maddie was behind the sofa, in the wardrobe, flowerbed, verandah etc then she would have to have been in all those places for 90 minutes each wouldn't she?

Unless Maddie was holding cuddlecat when/if she died then I guess it would take 90 minutes for cuddlecat to be contaminated.
I put it incorrectly, let me rephrase it:

Conclusion therefore: There was no blood on Cuddle Cat but Cuddle Cat had been in contact with a corpse that had been dead for at least 90 minutes.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 14:42

Otium wrote:

Just a thought but try spelling his name correctly and he might be more inclined to answer your questions.

When the Toony can say yes he was wrong and he did quote the Photographer in his opening quote (which Mr Bennett says he never did but three others mentioned him) and it is in the opening post, i will call him his proper name.
Until then he is still a catTOONY.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 03.01.10 14:44

littlepixie wrote:That is obvious that is why the McCanns are walking free.

That's a big jump.

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.01.10 15:43

rockyrobin wrote:
Otium wrote:

When the Toony can say yes he was wrong and he did quote the Photographer in his opening quote (which Mr Bennett says he never did but three others mentioned him) and it is in the opening post, i will call him his proper name.
Until then he is still a catTOONY.

See Otium - I didnt think the suggestion would work on some people especially loaded with certain intent!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top