The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Mm11

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Mm11

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Regist10

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Empty Xenophobia from the Foreign Office

Post by Invinoveritas 30.05.11 16:43

A 50 year old man from Tyneside has been killed in an apparent gang attack in Faro, the Foreign Office is warning British Tourists to be carefull if they travel to Portugal. What a load of BS, the Home Office might just as well warn Britons from travelling to London for all its knife crimes and shootings.I´ve put the link down below, on the page click on 9.
I just wonder whether there is a connection to the anger that the portugese people feel about the Mccann case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/live_stats/html/map.stm
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Empty Re: Xenophobia from the Foreign Office

Post by scotclogs 30.05.11 20:03

Invinoveritas wrote:A 50 year old man from Tyneside has been killed in an apparent gang attack in Faro, the Foreign Office is warning British Tourists to be carefull if they travel to Portugal. What a load of BS, the Home Office might just as well warn Britons from travelling to London for all its knife crimes and shootings.I´ve put the link down below, on the page click on 9.
I just wonder whether there is a connection to the anger that the portugese people feel about the Mccann case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/live_stats/html/map.stm
Exactly, I would sooner go to Portugal, than the UK,any day and I am a Britt,
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Xenophobia from the Foreign Office Empty Re: Xenophobia from the Foreign Office

Post by Guest 31.05.11 9:17

I agree, parts of the UK have stabbings and shootings going on every single day.

The foreign office need to be challenged over that comment. Clarence Mitchell will still have some connections there and this needs to be explored and challenged in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum