The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ben Needham petition Mm11

Ben Needham petition Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Ben Needham petition Mm11

Ben Needham petition Regist10

Ben Needham petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Needham petition Empty Ben Needham petition

Post by lj 21.05.11 13:42

There is a petition to be given to Cameron to help in the Ben Needham search.

No dirty emotional blackmail there, there will be no scoffing "at least it's a start", he was never neglected and his family were no suspects that were never cleared.

So please sign http://www.gopetition.com/petition/42827.html

Sorry if already posted somewhere else or if in the wrong place.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham petition Empty Re: Ben Needham petition

Post by Guest 21.05.11 14:17

Thanks lj thumbsup Will leave it here for a while, so everyone can read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham petition Empty Programme about Ben Needham

Post by Guest 06.10.11 18:44

Not much advance notice but I've only just spotted that there's a programme at 7.30 this evening on ITV1 - possibly only in the London / Anglia / Midlands area and, as it's in the topical news series Tonight, the stories are sometimes changed at the last minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 06.10.11 19:07

It's being shown in the North West as well.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 06.10.11 19:37

I'm watching it now - and I am bloody angry. First minutes of the prog - MBM and her 'loving parents'. I actually shouted out a word probably suited to Kate McCann, quite ashamed of myself.
But EVEN THIS ABOUT BEN starts off with Team McScam. It disgusts me, truly.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.11 19:59

rainbow-fairy wrote:I'm watching it now - and I am bloody angry. First minutes of the prog - MBM and her 'loving parents'. I actually shouted out a word probably suited to Kate McCann, quite ashamed of myself.

Oh that poor woman and all she has had to struggle to do with just her own family to help... She has cause to be angry at the sheer lack of any help she has had... compare that to all the assistance the McCann's had from the very start - locals searching, police help, not to mention embassy, politicians, etc etc...

She's been all over and investigated all sightings in the vain hope that it was her son Ben....no sighting is an annoyance to her and all are worth following up..

We can only hope that something comes of this now that the case has been reopened and the british authorities are getting off their backsides to assist this amazing woman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 06.10.11 20:16

Stewie wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:I'm watching it now - and I am bloody angry. First minutes of the prog - MBM and her 'loving parents'. I actually shouted out a word probably suited to Kate McCann, quite ashamed of myself.

Oh that poor woman and all she has had to struggle to do with just her own family to help... She has cause to be angry at the sheer lack of any help she has had... compare that to all the assistance the McCann's had from the very start - locals searching, police help, not to mention embassy, politicians, etc etc...

She's been all over and investigated all sightings in the vain hope that it was her son Ben....no sighting is an annoyance to her and all are worth following up..

We can only hope that something comes of this now that the case has been reopened and the british authorities are getting off their backsides to assist this amazing woman.

Well said Stewie. I'm betting she can remember every sighting, not 'oh, there were a couple, somewhere, weren't there?'
Must admit though, I thought the gran looked a bit shifty, but that could easily be down to guilty feelings as she was the one who took Ben to where he was abducted.
I feel for them, I do.
I'm shaking with anger over the McCann's getting so many plugs - I expected one maybe - but I think I counted four times they managed to get their mugs in a programme about another child! I don't know why, but nobody and nothing else can get me quite as furious as those two. It scared me, I feared for my TV's welfare - had there been a brick handy it would've gone through for sure! ;-/

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 06.10.11 22:18

She's been all over and investigated all sightings in the vain hope that
it was her son Ben....no sighting is an annoyance to her and all are
worth following up..

Have the McCanns ever followed up a sighting? I know they went to Morocco, but was that to follow the supposed sighting? They didn't go to Belgium, but went to Spain instead......

I didn't watch the programme about Ben Needham; I am glad I didn't, I would have been angry about the McCanns being shoe-horned into it. I sincerely hope that Ben's mother eventually finds out what happened to her son.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham petition Empty The Tonight programme

Post by Guest 06.10.11 22:19

It can be watched on the ITV player:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=279165

I'll try to pluck up courage to watch it knowing that it contains references to the McCanns, yeuk!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.10.11 1:43

Jean wrote:It can be watched on the ITV player:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=279165

I'll try to pluck up courage to watch it knowing that it contains references to the McCanns, yeuk!
Good luck with that Jean..... apart from the from the gruesome twoSome it's a good watch!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 8:09

Did the program mention that Ben Needham was never made a Ward of Court ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.10.11 8:22

Stella wrote:Did the program mention that Ben Needham was never made a Ward of Court ?
I didn't hear it mentioned at all Stella? Maybe he wasn't, is it obligatory or even that hepful to missing-abroad cases?

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.10.11 8:26

I didn't hear anything about that either.

I did hear Kerry say she's been campaigning for years to get the case re-opened though.

And she's very pleased that it's been re-opened.

Did you hear that bit, too, Kate and Gerry?

whistling

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41580

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 8:47

A few years ago I communicated with someone close to the family and was told in no uncertain terms that Ben was never made a WoC.

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.10.11 9:09

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:I didn't hear anything about that either.

I did hear Kerry say she's been campaigning for years to get the case re-opened though.

And she's very pleased that it's been re-opened.

Did you hear that bit, too, Kate and Gerry?

Ben Needham petition 234628
Exactly, after 20 long years, Kerry Needham is 'very pleased' yet after only 4 years, the best K + G can manage is 'it's a step in the right direction'. Proof positive that the more people have, the more they want! From the little I know of the case, I salute Kerry Needham.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 9:20

This is the official Ben Needham website.

http://www.helpfindben.co.uk/

Sadly there is a link to the Find Madeleine site. I'm sure that I have read that Ben's mother has criticised the way that Madeleine has been marketed as a product, so I'm surprised about the link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by yadda_yadda 07.10.11 9:34

If anyone missed the program they can see it here http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=279165
yadda_yadda
yadda_yadda

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 9:42

yadda_yadda wrote:If anyone missed the program they can see it here http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=279165

Do you know if its possible to see it elswhere? I dont get the vid to work and I think it is because im in a different country maybe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.10.11 10:40

Marian wrote:This is the official Ben Needham website.

http://www.helpfindben.co.uk/

Sadly there is a link to the Find Madeleine site. I'm sure that I have read that Ben's mother has criticised the way that Madeleine has been marketed as a product, so I'm surprised about the link.

Hi Marian, I am also quite surprised by the link, although, having watched the 'Tonight' programme, maybe I shouldn't be, after all the McCanns made at least three separate mentions and visuals in it. Kerry IMO has been very restrained and dignified about this, attacking the system itself - basically asking the very valid question 'why does Madeleine appear to be so much more important than Ben?'
I think it's possible that the Needham's have agreed to the links to Maddie as they think the public Support the McC's more than they do, and to ignore mention of MBM could be seen as churlish?

One question - does the 'Find Madeleine' website have links to the Ben Needham site?

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 11:33

Rainbow-Fairy: I haven't been able to find a direct mention of Ben Needham on the Find Madeleine site (but I might have missed it as the site is something that I can only look at for a very brief period then I have to rush out for fresh air, metaphorically speaking) but there is this link about missing children.

http:/www.findmadeleine.com/missing_children/child-rescue-alert.html

Moa: you wouldn't be able to access the programme link from outside the U K. I believe there is a way of getting around this - was it you Invinoveritas who explained how people can access sites which are barred in the country they're in?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.10.11 12:35

Marian wrote:Rainbow-Fairy: I haven't been able to find a direct mention of Ben Needham on the Find Madeleine site (but I might have missed it as the site is something that I can only look at for a very brief period then I have to rush out for fresh air, metaphorically speaking) but there is this link about missing children.

Moa: you wouldn't be able to access the programme link from outside the U K. I believe there is a way of getting around this - was it you Invinoveritas who explained how people can access sites which are barred in the country they're in?

Marian, you do better than me, I can no longer look at ANYTHING McCann really, well their propaganda, you know.
I'm not surprised BN isn't mentioned by name, I'm sure they wouldn't want to share any donations or anything. The fact is, Gerry seems to have trouble mentioning his own daughter by name - it's always ' a girl is missing' or 'a child has been abducted by paedophiles'. 100% truthful, yet totally misleading all the same.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 07.10.11 13:14

Marian wrote:Rainbow-Fairy: I haven't been able to find a direct mention of Ben Needham on the Find Madeleine site (but I might have missed it as the site is something that I can only look at for a very brief period then I have to rush out for fresh air, metaphorically speaking) but there is this link about missing children.

yes Marian, one needs a UK proxy, I use one for just that reason, I´ll have a search and post the link here: this is the one I use, it´s self-explaining but I´m here if needed per PM or whatever

Expat Shield v.2.02

this is the link: http://download.cnet.com/Expat-Shield/3000-2092_4-75211377.html
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 13:18

When I first heard of Madeleine's "disappearance" I can remember hoping that it wouldn't be another case like that of Ben Needham. The difference in the media coverage of the two cases was yet to become apparent; I don't think that anyone could have foreseen then how the Madeleine story would develop.

The details in the Tonight programme about Ben's disappearance are not the same as I recall from earlier reports. The grandparents thought that Ben had gone out with his uncle and didn't know he was missing until the latter returned without him. I have to admit that always sounded odd to me - wouldn't you make sure that, with the welfare of a baby involved, there was no doubt as to who was looking after him?

Still, perhaps that's just me. Let's hope that something positive comes out of the new investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top