The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Mm11

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Mm11

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Regist10

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Empty Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams

Post by soulthief 25.04.11 9:53

There have been many articles written about the similarities between the two cases, today I read that the discovery of the body of Kiesha was found after the parents were followed attending the burial site http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html Which brings in another similarity, The McCanns have been returning in secret to Praia da Luz, well its not such a secret because someone tipped off the press & it has been widely reported that these visits occur around the anniversary and will occur again this year.
A pilgrimage similar to that of the parents of Kiesha to pay homage to the site of their childs resting place?
Lets hope that like Kiesha was eventually found and the perpetrators about to face justice that Madeleine gets found and those responsible charged.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Empty Re: Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams

Post by Guest 25.04.11 10:00

Yes, they had been under surveillence apparantly, which reminds me of this piece I posted a while back

candyfloss wrote:There is a very interesting topic on MCF entitled Praia de Luz at dawn, and well worth a read. In an interview Hernani Carvalho says some very odd things aabout PDL at dawn. I thought it may be worth of discussion here. Some strange comments made and very intriguing. Here is the snippet:

HC - … who saw Kate in the church, and saw Kate jogging with the Anglican priest wife; anyway, she was down there and maybe it would be interesting to start off with that.

HC – [sighs] You know, despite whatever it’s said, the fact is that no one knows where Maddie is. That would be a remarkable thing - to be able to be here and bring something new, but… I want to start by explaining that this woman owns a business where several people go, therefore she asked us to keep her identity protected since… you understand - people don’t like to cause damages to their own business just because they are giving an interview. Anyhow, she does have a business where many people go to and exchange opinions. I know extremely well Praia da Luz – it may sound like arrogance but it isn’t. I know it well due to…for elementary reasons I had to go numerous times to Praia da Luz - during the day, at night, at dawn… I particularly enjoy Praia da Luz at dawn. Objectively, I really have a preference for Praia da Luz at dawn. And I know that there are two groups – their size is irrelevant – the Portuguese enjoy essentially peace, to relax, and don’t want to have nuisances.

FM – What exactly do you mean by “that you enjoy it more at dawn” – if that has a meaning at all.

HC – It means that I have a great enjoyment in watching Praia da Luz at dawn; it means that I really like to observe the phenomena that occur in Praia da Luz, at dawn. Moreover, I want to tell you that there are events, which take place at dawn, in Praia da Luz that do not happen in any other time of the year [sic].

RFR – And what is that, Hernâni?

HC – I strongly advise you to go to Praia da Luz- at dawn. It’s interesting, you’ll gain an entirely different perspective of life. And of the facts.

RFR – But of a life taking place in the sea? Do you mean of a life by the sea? A whole life at sea?

HC – Yes… You know…

RFR - And at the beach?

HC – ….that place there, next to the sea is truly beautiful - at dawn, seriously.

RFR – Various situations taking place, things in motion…
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/10/criminal-record-kate-mccann-in-praia-da.html

First question is what facts. What happened or is happening at dawn in PDL?

And this from a local woman and journalist Eugenia.......... [snipped] LW = Local woman E = journalist

E – Do you think people preferred the McCann couple not to comeback?

LW – I believe so, yes. I believe so… that people don’t… that they are no longer welcome here in Praia da Luz. ‘What are they doing here again?!’ – It is the comment that people do. People talk about the various times they have returned; they have already been here several times, including last week – they’ve came back, at least the mother did. I have heard some comments that she was here, and that she went around Luz beach exercising. People also comment that she went to Luz church to pray.

E – Was the McCann couple around here last month?

LW – Yes, in August. I think it was in August.

E – They were seen?

LW – They were seen, yes. I think it’s enough – at least of praying here in Praia da Luz, she can pray at her own house.

Then we have this blog from Martin Brunt

Kate McCann Returns To Praia Da Luz

• Kate McCann Returns To Praia Da Luz

[url=http://blogs.news.sky.com/profile/Martin Brunt]Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  A82ce061-1c8f-45fa-bdff-65e0a5fe0594.Small[/url]

[url=http://blogs.news.sky.com/profile/Martin Brunt]Martin Brunt[/url] December 12, 2009 6:31 PM

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  4baeca0e-cee6-40b8-a802-62e2e8867dd9.Full
Kate McCann must have got up at an unearthly hour to ensure her emotional return to Praia da Luz went unnoticed.
We missed her and so did the fishermen who were on the beach long before dawn.
Apparently she and Gerry were there at 5.30am to wander the deserted seafront and visit the nearby church which became their sanctuary in the weeks after Madeleine's disappearance.
So, they managed to keep the trip private, as they intended - but it must have taken some determination.
It also meant they avoided bumping into any of the locals who don't share the sympathy others have towards the couple.
As Kate said in a statement:: "For the rest of the day we are planning to catch up with some very good friends."

So how would Martin Brunt know this? Who told him?

According to xclamation it has nothing to do with 2007, and she wishes she could tell us more. So therefore it must be something to do with these latest trips. Have the PJ found something? Having they been searching in the early hours. Have the private detectives been despatched to find out what is going on. Many questions. But something is definitely happening imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams  Empty Re: Another similarity between Madeleine & Kiesha Abrahams

Post by soulthief 25.04.11 10:38

so is this saying the McCanns have been having early morning pilgrimages to the beach? I believe their trips back to PDL may be some kind of pilgrimage to pay homage to Madeleine, but that suggests they are grieving their loss and in all the time I have watched this sage (from day 1) I have yet to see either of them look in the slightest bit cut up.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by louiseh 25.04.11 18:51

soulthief wrote:so is this saying the McCanns have been having early morning pilgrimages to the beach? I believe their trips back to PDL may be some kind of pilgrimage to pay homage to Madeleine, but that suggests they are grieving their loss and in all the time I have watched this sage (from day 1) I have yet to see either of them look in the slightest bit cut up.

I agree with you there, soulthief. I also wondered why Kiesha's parents would WANT to make that pilgimage on her birthday seeing as the poor child had probably been abused by them since she was born. I noticed just now that the police are looking into her baby brother's mysterious death too.
louiseh
louiseh

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 25.04.11 20:27

louiseh wrote:
soulthief wrote:so is this saying the McCanns have been having early morning pilgrimages to the beach? I believe their trips back to PDL may be some kind of pilgrimage to pay homage to Madeleine, but that suggests they are grieving their loss and in all the time I have watched this sage (from day 1) I have yet to see either of them look in the slightest bit cut up.

I agree with you there, soulthief. I also wondered why Kiesha's parents would WANT to make that pilgimage on her birthday seeing as the poor child had probably been abused by them since she was born. I noticed just now that the police are looking into her baby brother's mysterious death too.

I didn't know Kiesha's parents lost another child, thats a lot of bad luck , I say that with sarcasm. They said there was a lot of blood found at Kiesha's home and the neighbours heard screaming, God knows what went on there, thats another similarity, Mrs Fenn heard a lot of crying that abruptly stopped when Kate returned to the apartment.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.04.11 15:49

http://aussiecriminals.wordpress.com/tag/kiesha-abrahams/

It is fascinating, and seems weird, but it is far from unknown. Many people who commit crimes return to the scene, arsonists in particular. In that event police are taught to take details of everyone standing round - in case they have vital evidence ! - in fact so they can be interviewed later.
In some cases we have seen recently a body has been moved from a place where it was not found, to a place where it subsequently was. One can write that off as a type of mea culpa, the desire to be punished and to have closure over what was done, but equally it can be seen as needing to exert control over the situation. To re-visit the site of a burial is also to check that no one else has found the body. Knowledge is power, and if you now know that a body you buried has been discovered, you are in a position to invent the next part of the story.
If you are questioned BEFORE you have that knowledge you do not know what to say. You do not know what they know and what they don't, which, I am told, is a very unpleasant situation to be in. Unless you are innocent of course, in which case there is no problem telling everything you know, and assisting in every way you can.
That is why people may well fall back on their solicitor's advice, and say nothing.
"Innocence demands the right to speak,Guilt invokes the privilege of silence"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 26.04.11 21:38

Only the guilty would answer no comment as the truth can not hurt you if you have not committed a crime.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum