The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Mm11

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Mm11

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Regist10

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer

Post by Judge Mental 13.01.11 3:06

@ Felix

Not long now before you are cast into the wilderness, to wander forever in the folds of the cloak that surrounds you big grin
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer

Post by Felix 13.01.11 3:21

Judge Mental wrote:@ Felix

Not long now before you are cast into the wilderness, to wander forever in the folds of the cloak that surrounds you big grin

What?

I was responding to Tonys posts Judge - what is it that you perceive me to have done wrong this time?
Felix

Activity : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.01.11 4:03

littlepixie wrote:How would his mother know what he told the Police?

On top of which why should his mum nose into his business, he's adult for crying out loud.

Cant tell me mums ar not suspicious what their sons can be up to.
So what if his mum knows his 'hobby'.
Is she going to judge him because of that? And if so, so what?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.01.11 4:10

listener wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Some of the officers were merely given 'words of advice' - police code for the mildest of slaps on the wrist. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6639967.stm
words of advice to police officers re. their PC activities Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 643235
r

Yes, Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 643235 It if were some unfortunate guys they caught in conjunction with some minor misconduct it would be a different matter and more severe punishment.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 13.01.11 7:12

So, for the repeated negligence of at least three small children/babies and the possible death/concealment of one of them the parents have been paid millions of pounds, the tapas 7 were paid tens of thousands of pounds and Robert Murat was paid £600 thousand pounds.

Crime pays.

What message does this give out to people like Karen Matthews, Casey Anthony etc? They should have hired a government spokesman and a prime minister to keep out of prison?

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 13.01.11 8:54

Felix wrote:

What?

I was responding to Tonys posts Judge - what is it that you perceive me to have done wrong this time?

Do forgive one for having jumped the gun, if you were not being sarcastic regarding Amaral when you made your Wow statement.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.11 10:29

They most certainly were. I would say that 99% of 3A members were salivating that night - it was pretty hard to watch

From what I saw the majority of 3A members had an open mind on this particular subject of Murat - some believed him to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing but most seemed to have an open mind. Therefore incorrect statement made imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.01.11 10:46

Cherry wrote:They most certainly were. I would say that 99% of 3A members were salivating that night - it was pretty hard to watch

From what I saw the majority of 3A members had an open mind on this particular subject of Murat - some believed him to be completely innocent of any wrongdoing but most seemed to have an open mind. Therefore incorrect statement made imo.

I agree Cherry. In fact myself, and many others on 3A's, felt very strongly that Mr Murat was the only one, amongst the three officially named arguidos, that did not play a part in Maddie's demise!

As regards to Mr Murat and Mr Malinka's claims that they never had any prior dealings or communication with any of the tapasniks before the catastrophe occurred........ to this day, I still have my doubts and concerns.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.11 11:12

For the record, I have always believed that RM had nothing to do with Madeleine's death, but have always felt and still do that he knew of the Tapas 9 before they even set foot in Portugal and that he had organised something for them, hence the encryption stuff and this is why he was set up and silenced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix 13.01.11 12:15

Judge Mental wrote:
Felix wrote:

What?

Do forgive one for having jumped the gun, if you were not being sarcastic regarding Amaral when you made your Wow statement.

I may have been. It was rather late in the day. But Tony is big enough to pick me up on that without unnecessary intervention from yourself surely?
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix 13.01.11 12:22

Cherry wrote:They most certainly were. I would say that 99% of 3A members were salivating that night - it was pretty hard to watch

sorry Cherry, but I was there too and I remember all too well the furore that ensued. It was embarrassing. My statement is not incorrect, as you put it. To suggest that it is, infers that I am lying. I have no reason to. I think selective memory process has kicked in with many who were caught up in the hysteria that night and I would hazard a guess that they would like to shove it all in a box and forget it happened. Sadly It did happen and it was very unpleasant.
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.11 12:36

sorry Felix, was not inferring you were lying, just that your recollection was incorrect to how I remember what happened. I remember much discussion with some posters pushing repeatedly the theory that Murat was completely innocent, I also remember that those posters were repeatedly challenged by other posters and from what I recall that most posters, me included, had an open mind, we were not at that time convinced he was involved but not convinced he wasnt either.

I may be wrong here but I also thought that one of the posters who was particularly pushing the theory he was totally innocent got so upset by other posters continually challenging her that she left the forum for a while (I stand to be corrected on that if that was not the case).

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree that our recollections are different. Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix 13.01.11 12:41

Cherry wrote:sorry Felix, was not inferring you were lying, just that your recollection was incorrect to how I remember what happened. I remember much discussion with some posters pushing repeatedly the theory that Murat was completely innocent, I also remember that those posters were repeatedly challenged by other posters and from what I recall that most posters, me included, had an open mind, we were not at that time convinced he was involved but not convinced he wasnt either.

I may be wrong here but I also thought that one of the posters who was particularly pushing the theory he was totally innocent got so upset by other posters continually challenging her that she left the forum for a while (I stand to be corrected on that if that was not the case).

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree that our recollections are different. Daoud's novel explanation for Robert Murat claiming he had 'no idea' that there was encrypted material on his computer - Page 2 160807

No probs Cherry. thumbsup
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 13.01.11 12:46

@ Felix

Your argumentative and goading tones have been annoying a number of our other posters for some time, and one has been in receipt of several PMs which say you are to be avoided. Rather than avoid you, one would rather that you just play at being nice and civil in the short term, until one decides what to do with you.

One's finger has been quivering and shaking since you first joined here. One has already warned you that there be may little time left to continue much longer with your Felix postername. This was because you seemed to have gone rummmaging around for posts to make silly arguments out of.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix 13.01.11 13:18

Your argumentative and goading tones have been annoying a number of our other posters for some time, and one has been in receipt of several PMs which say you are to be avoided. Rather than avoid you, one would rather that you just play at being nice and civil in the short term, until one decides what to do with you.

One's finger has been quivering and shaking since you first joined here. One has already warned you that there be may little time left to continue much longer with your Felix postername. This was because you seemed to have gone rummmaging around for posts to make silly arguments out of.

Judge.

I have made a total of 48 posts and you have threatened to ban me at least 6 times. That is abuse of power.
As far as I am aware, I haven't annoyed anyone else and if I have, I'm surprised they haven't let me know themselves. No one here strikes me as being that sneaky or inept as to go snitching to a moderator.

Especially one hell bent on seeing me off the board as you obviously are.

Correct me if I am wrong and I'm sure you will, but this is meant to be a discussion forum and discussion flows in many ways. Not everyone shares the same viewpoint as illustrated quite amicably and in an adult manner with myself and Cherry not five minutes ago. Would you rather all opinions were the same and not challenged at all? Wouldn't that be a bit boring?

Felix

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top