The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Mm11

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Mm11

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Regist10

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard

Post by Guest 27.12.09 2:31

One of the first documentairy, the whooshed clunk one...
And in the first interview with Kate, was it People...?
Too late too look ik up, but you can do that yourself..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose de Freitas, senior officer at New Scotland Yard

Post by Autumn 27.12.09 2:36

And who can forget Gerry saying ' if Madeleine hurt herself in the apartment, how would that be our fault' .

Poor Madeleine to have had such uncaring parents.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 3:08

And???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 27.12.09 3:29

Bloody hell you're a callous one.
SURE you're not Gerry or Kate, arsecrack?
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 10:21

Autumn wrote:And who can forget Gerry saying ' if Madeleine hurt herself in the apartment, how would that be our fault' .

Poor Madeleine to have had such uncaring parents.

What's uncaring about that, did I not very slowly and carefully point out to you the context of this statement last week, do I really have to do it again, along with all the other comments you conveniently, twist, spin and post out of context in an attempt to create faux horror.

Why are the facts not good enough for you autumn, why the need to spin and twist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 27.12.09 12:42

Aristocrat wrote:And???

Your response beggars belief. I have never put anyone on 'ignore' before but am coming pretty close to it with you.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 13:27

Before you do that, please answer the question?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 27.12.09 13:35

Aristocrat wrote:Before you do that, please answer the question?

Debbie, I mean Aristocrat, there is nothing I can add to what I have already said.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 13:50

I am not Debbie, thank you very much!

It just gives me an idea how your mind works Autumn. I am disappointed. You don't need this, you can do better than this.
Just keep on track of a polite debate with respect between two persons that do not agree with each other, without abuses or hostile remarks. Can you do that?

You forget the context in which Gerry McCann made this remark.

What he meant was that even if Madeleine had an accident in the apartment, there was no need at all to go all the way to
conceal her body, because there was no mention of neglect, they would never be hold responsible for Madeleine having an accident. Even if parents are present, a child can have an accident etc. etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 13:54

Come to think of it, where did you get the idea that I am Debbie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 27.12.09 14:08

Aristocrat wrote:Come to think of it, where did you get the idea that I am Debbie?

I take it you are the same 'Aristocrat' posting on Debbie's forum - the other member is thought to be an alter-ego of DB's, quite possibly, you are too.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.12.09 14:31

Autumn wrote:
Aristocrat wrote:Come to think of it, where did you get the idea that I am Debbie?

I take it you are the same 'Aristocrat' posting on Debbie's forum - the other member is thought to be an alter-ego of DB's, quite possibly, you are too.

Next time ask nicely instead of simply thinking on a narrow mind.
It prevents you ending up with egg on your face. So stop talking rubbish about alter-ego of DB,
I am not.

I've put a list full of open questions to Debbie Butler.
Something wrong with that? I do not need to account to anyone. Right?
Right.

I am not a friend of Debbie, nor am I her enemy.
I am genuinely interested in her version of the story, because she is a keyplayer in the MF affair, don't you agree?
She does have a Right to Reply. I have never read her vision on many of the subjects.

I don't know anything about her members, I have no interest in who is a member or how many members the forum has.
For me her story counts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top