The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann - Page 2 Regist10

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Find Madeleine update - Message from Kate & Gerry McCann

Post by Cheshire Cat 18.12.10 21:52

kathyBelle wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:
kathyBelle wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Hi kathy,

I can't understand why you would be disgusted with Tony. I am not speaking for Tony but I will just say, that I have to agree with him on this. I saw the part he edited and was shocked that you would write that. I was going to edit it myself, but got called away from computer and sidetracked and then by the time I returned the posts had moved on and I forgot, so Tony edited it. I will leave it at that, and let Tony reply.

Hi Candy, can you please tell me what was so shocking about the part of my post that was cut out?

Was it because I called the McCanns the gruesome twosome? I have seen other people call the McCanns the gruesome twosome?

Was it because I wished them an unmerry Christmas?

Was it because I said when they read this forum? The McCanns have said they read forums and message boards and they call their critics "nutters"

Was it because I called the McCanns jail dodgers and said they should be languishing in jail? I am not the only person who says the McCanns should have been prosecuted, and in prison. Goncalo Amoral said the PJ wanted to prosecute the McCanns.

Was it because I said their friends in high places, helped the McCanns dodge jail? Goncalo Amoral said the British Government helped the McCanns evade prosecution.

Do tell me which part of my post that you and Tony felt wasn't fit for the public to read? If you notice I never used foul language in my post, which is something I have seen on this forum. It seems to me that foul language is acceptable reading matter for the public to read, but a bit of straight talking from a certain poster, that poster being me, isn't acceptable reading.

You made a typo. It is Goncalo Amaral.

If you look at my other posts regarding Goncalo Amaral, you will see that I spelt his name correctly on those occasions. Anyway I thought it was rude to pick up on someones spelling mistakes. Have you ever made a spelling mistake with someone's name?

By the way I once spelt Goncalo Amaral's surname as Amoral on the Joana Morais forum. I apologised in a later post and Joana was gracious enough to accept my apology. She understood that I was writing from my heart, when I made the post and although I spelt Dr Amaral's surname wrong, there was nothing in my post that was offensive to him or anyone else.

I don't know what was edited or why, I didn't read it.

I called it a typo because you just hit the wrong keys. Nothing to appologise for!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum