The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MayDayMaddie Mm11

MayDayMaddie Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MayDayMaddie Mm11

MayDayMaddie Regist10

MayDayMaddie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MayDayMaddie Empty MayDayMaddie

Post by kangdang 21.11.10 0:11

Interesting, I just googled Madeleine McCann as I do several times a day to see if there happens to be any news and the following text came up top of the google search

Help Find Maddie McCann
www.maydaymaddie.net/ENGpet1.php Not a plea for money We need your help►

Soooo, I clicked the link and it took me to a petition which read as follows

HELP FIND MADDIE MCCANN

This is a real petition that has legal force.
Petitions which allow 29,000 people to sign anonymously or one person to sign 29,000 times, have no value.
The object is to get the Portuguese authorities to reopen the case and start the search again

WE DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY- JUST FIVE MINUTES OF YOUR TIME

FOR MADDIES SAKE LET US FIND THE TRUTH- WHATEVER IT IS

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

http://criminaljustice.change.org/petitions/view/a_voice_for_madeleine

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

MayDayMaddie Empty Re: MayDayMaddie

Post by kangdang 21.11.10 0:12

The internal link took me to a petition website, the text appeared as follows -

Petition to reopen the "Maddie" case

Dear Fellow Citizens,

On the 3rd of May, 2007, in Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, a little English girl, then aged almost four, disappeared. Until now, three and a half years later, we still do not know what really happened. The two main theories for the event are well-known: abduction, which is the explanation that was offered by the child's parents, and an accidental death, with the simulation of an abduction and concealment of the body, which is the thesis that is defended by Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, the Judiciary Police investigator who coordinated the investigation process until the 2nd of October, 2007.

Over these three and a half years, many things happened and many lines of text were written. From the creation of a Support Fund for Madeleine Beth McCann's parents, to the banning of the book "The Truth of the Lie", written by Gonçalo Amaral, many events have been concealing the Truth about this case.

On October 19, 2010, the Lisbon Appeals Court lifted the injunction over the book "The Truth of the Lie". The authors of the injunction had a time period to file an extraordinary appeal, which ended on the 3rd of November. Nevertheless, instead of filing an appeal, Madeleine Beth McCann's parents launched a petition with the purpose to force the Portuguese and English authorities to review some information that is part of the process, which they believe has not been duly investigated. They could have asked for the process to be reopened, but they failed to do so!

Criminal investigation must be unbiased and free, which is not compatible with the pressures that some try to exercise. Therefore, to centre the investigation on "some information" will condition both its direction and its contents. Presuming that both main theories for what happened on the 3rd of May of 2007 are legitimate, it does not seem honest to condition the course of the investigation from the outset. From that perspective, only the REOPENING of the process can offer the guarantee of equality for BOTH theories. And more! It can open up new perspectives over the case.

Little has been said about Maddie. A lot has been said about the adults that are involved in the process. It is time to pay attention to Maddie! Therefore, if you agree that only the REOPENING of the process will allow for the investigation to carry on without being conditioned, under any theory whatsoever, and that only a free investigation will do Maddie Justice, do sign this petition, which, upon reaching 5000 signatures, will be delivered to the Attorney General's Office, to the Portuguese Parliament, to the Government and to the Portuguese President's Office.

For Maddie and for the Truth,

Thank you!

Lisbon, November 8, 2010,

We, the Citizens Justice for Madeleine

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 21.11.10 0:20

That is Xklamations petitions isnt it?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.11.10 1:43

No idea

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 21.11.10 8:17

kangdang wrote:No idea

Quite a few familiar names on the petition.

Clarence Mitchell hasn't signed yet MayDayMaddie 82678
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.11.10 10:39

Hi Cheshire Cat,

I just looked through the first few pages, apart from my own sig. I did not recognise any others.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 21.11.10 12:04

kangdang wrote:Hi Cheshire Cat,

I just looked through the first few pages, apart from my own sig. I did not recognise any others.

You have got to look through every page like I did!

Jill is on there, Grenville, Nigel (McCann files), Joanna M
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 21.11.10 12:37

I'll take your word for it Cheshire Cat, I have no reason to doubt you.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 22.11.10 7:46

kangdang wrote:Interesting, I just googled Madeleine McCann as I do several times a day to see if there happens to be any news and the following text came up top of the google search

Help Find Maddie McCann
www.maydaymaddie.net/ENGpet1.php Not a plea for money We need your help►

Soooo, I clicked the link and it took me to a petition which read as follows

HELP FIND MADDIE MCCANN

This is a real petition that has legal force.
Petitions which allow 29,000 people to sign anonymously or one person to sign 29,000 times, have no value.
The object is to get the Portuguese authorities to reopen the case and start the search again

The ad is not there now, seems to have been replaced with a McCann one!

WE DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY- JUST FIVE MINUTES OF YOUR TIME

FOR MADDIES SAKE LET US FIND THE TRUTH- WHATEVER IT IS

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

http://criminaljustice.change.org/petitions/view/a_voice_for_madeleine

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 22.11.10 9:57

Ines posted this on MCF
"Please remember that each signature triggers the sending of a note to those wielding legal and political power in Portugal.

Many thanks to those who have loaded the petition onto their blogs MayDayMaddie Roses Its not up on all forums as far as I can see, would anyone who is a member of the "The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann" forum please consider posting a link to the petition on there? "

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10086-20.html
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.11.10 10:18

littlepixie wrote:Ines posted this on MCF
"Please remember that each signature triggers the sending of a note to those wielding legal and political power in Portugal.

Blimey, can't you send the link to the McCanns so that the 31,000 supporters who signed their petition can sign this one aswell?

That should help get the case reopened in no time.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum