The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Mm11

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Mm11

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Regist10

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Empty Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann?

Post by Jill Havern 23.02.20 17:52

Foreword:

This amusing and rather perceptive piece written by Paul James, member of the CMOMM facebook group, warrants a space on retrofits. It might slightly deviate from the intended purpose of this thread but, considering the anxious affectation the washing machine had on Kate McCann's sensitivity, the article takes pride of place right here.

Verdi

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on CMOMM facebewk by Paul James:

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann?

Well, we only have her words and speech to go on but words and speech can give so much away, and sometimes it's more than blatantly obvious. Like when she was outside the little church of Nossa Senhora and was pretending to be upset, feigning emotions with such appallingly bad acting, while she was saying, “Please pray for Madeleine, she's lovely!”

So to try and get away with murder, sorry... I mean to get away 'from the topic of murder' and Governmental conspiracy and Police cover ups and all those heavy accusations that people feel are taking place or just feel uncomfortable talking about, let's have a little look at something not so controversial and just ask, 'how intelligent' or unintelligent for that matter, is Kate McCann.

And while were on the same topic of intelligence verses incompetence, let's see Gerald 'butterfingers' McCann at work, as he accidentally breaks the shutter mechanism in their bedroom; apparently this shutter was already in 'not too good a state of use', as a sign had previously been placed there, instructing people to be 'gentle with it'. But obviously being attracted by the sign and wanting to see just how flimsy the shutter was for himself, he ignored said sign and as he does, just fiddled with it until he broke it. Asperger's? I think not.

So let's see how this bumbling, ham-fisted pair, a couple who describe themselves as 'scientists' not just doctors, cope as they get to grips with what is relatively, easy to use modern day technology in 5A
So what we have here is a picture of a washing machine, but it's not 'an ordinary' washing machine, it's a Portuguese washing machine and yes, you've guessed it already, the instructions 'are' in Portuguese. Now Kate, even with going after a University degree can't be doing too much washing at home, as when she comes face to face with this well known appliance, but with confusing Portuguese hieroglyphs, she is suddenly confused and bewildered. She has no idea about what the symbols and buttons do or what they can possibly mean and especially - has no idea where the 'on button is' and just can't figure out how to get the washing machine working at all.

In fact, she is so dumbfounded by the simplified control panel and universal symbols, that she has to call out the maintenance men. The story (paraphrased, and what a story it is) goes something like this...
...On Tuesday 1 May, after Kate's tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at the washing machine in 5A, which Kate couldn’t get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in their bedroom, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. The two maintenance men looked at the washing machine first. They’d established that the problem was something stupidly simple – and this was merely that Kate (could not find) and had therefore not pressed the ‘on’ button, and it was nothing more complicated than that. Kate then went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten fifteen, leaving the two men to fix the shutter mechanism.

(Now for highly intelligent people like Clarence Mitchell to go along with this absurdly insulting garbage, just shows the depths to which he has to sink to delude himself and knowingly mislead the public and the Press This bedroom by the way, (the parents bedroom) with the broken shutter mechanism, 'just by chance', was later identified by the world's best cadaver dog as having been the location of a cadaver. But this is of no concern to Clarence and especially Kate - she just wants to wash Madeleine's pyjamas, you know the ones, ...those Eeyore pyjamas with that large strange 'unexplained' brown stain, that looked like a tea stain, that Kate washed out on the morning of that 'fateful Thursday' and put out to dry on the Veranda).

Now if you believe Kate McCann, who describes herself as hard-working and conscientious; a girl who at school tried to avoid looking like a swot, while doing academically well. Boasting of O-levels and A-levels, could have been a Vet, opting for a degree in medicine but could have equally gone into engineering, graduating from Dundee University, a 'scientist' she claims, not just a doctor - but most of all, a mother, who had three children and may have 'occasional' used a washing machine at home. But suddenly, on the third full day of their holiday, Kate can't find the start button on a bog-standard washing machine? Portuguese or not. Really?

Now the likes of Clarence Mitchell may wish to delude himself and insult his own intelligence but having being on something like 50 - 70 grand a year, I can certainly see how that can act as a cushioning incentive, to allow ones self to remain in a state of cognitive dissonance, (which I can read all over his face) as he knows Madeleine is dead but is now trapped in the position of having to 'go along' with the McCann narrative (and he knows it). But please don't insult the millions of honest law abiding citizens, genuine members of the public who what to see justice for Madeleine and who all share that one quality that is grossly missing from Clarence's mindset, and that is integrity.

Now either Kate McCann in as unintelligent as she likes to make out with use of the ridiculous washing machine fiasco, or she's pulling the wool of everyone eyes?

But one things for sure: Kate is a poor speaker, she is an ever worse actress, actually pathetic at times; lacks clear continuity in her thought processes and actions and couldn't write a book for buttons.

Thank you.

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Washin10

Comments: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/2616507055260438/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Empty Re: Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann?

Post by sharonl 23.02.20 21:46

I am not really convinced about the shutters story, was there really a sign?

The McCanns moved the bedroom furniture around to swap rooms with the children. They say that this was on arrival but is that true?

They arrived in the afternoon. They went to the play area and then onto the Millennium for tea coming back to bathe the kids and settle down for an early night as they were all tired. When did the furniture
removal take place?

Madeleines' bed as we know, had not been slept in at all but there was talk of her jumping into bed with Kate and Gerry earlier that week.

Part of the staging plan for the the abduction was to claim broken shutters. Were the shutters in the parents room really faulty? Was there really a sign? Was the damage to the shutters a failed attempt? Did Gerry act in haste just before it was decided to alter the story to claim damage to the front shutters? This tale of the first lot of shutters being broken seems to be one hell of a coincidence considering the rooms were swapped.

As for the washing machine, is this a case of

"no officer, I didn't wash blood stained clothing, curtains, towels etc. on Sunday night or Monday morning, the repair men can vouch for that, I couldn't even operate the machine."
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Roberta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Empty Re: Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann?

Post by crusader 23.02.20 22:49

@ sharonl I didn't know the Mccann's had swapped rooms with the kids, please can you show me where I can read about this.?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.20 23:24

crusader wrote:@ sharonl I didn't know the Mccann's had swapped rooms with the kids, please can you show me where I can read about this.?

thinking  Do you have a copy of Kates' book?  I think its in there, I'll just check.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.02.20 23:29

No, I refuse to buy it, I keep looking for a used one in the charity shop.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.20 23:30

sharonl wrote:
crusader wrote:@ sharonl I didn't know the Mccann's had swapped rooms with the kids, please can you show me where I can read about this.?

thinking  Do you have a copy of Kates' book?  I think its in there, I'll just check.

Yep - Its in the book, Chapter 4 The Holiday.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.02.20 23:32

Thank you very much, I'll see if I can get it from the library tomorrow.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.20 23:35

I am sure there is at least some extracts online somewhere
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.02.20 23:37

I'll have a search now, thank you.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.02.20 23:56

Wow, thank you so much for that Sharon, I will read it all again tomorrow when I can absorb it better. Much appreciated.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.02.20 8:57

"The travel cots we’d requested for Sean and Amelie had been placed in the back bedroom. As there were full-length patio doors here, too, and it was bigger and brighter, we decided to put the three children in the front bedroom, knowing they’d only be using their room to sleep in, and to take this one ourselves. We removed the cots and shoved the twin beds together. In the other room, we pushed the beds further apart, positioning each against a wall, to make room for the cots, which we placed in between them.
  After reorganizing the sleeping arrangements and unpacking some essentials, we went down to the pool area at the back of the apartment to join the rest of the holiday group – Jane, Russell, Rachael and Matt and their kids had arrived a few hours ahead of us."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.02.20 10:16

Crusader:

'No, I refuse to buy it, I keep looking for a used one in the charity shop.'

You can usually pick one up on e-bay for 1p, plus a couple of quid postage.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.02.20 10:34

If you search the internet you can download it for free whistling

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.20 11:38

@crusader
I've sent you a PM shhhh

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.02.20 13:42

Looking at facts versus writing popular click bait are clearly at odds with each other. CMoMM is better than that.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki 08.03.20 0:23

I imagine the book is a pack of lies like most of the b******s that dribbles out of their mouths. Whats the point in reading it - its fiction. I would dearly love to see the truth come out in my lifetime but being a few years older than the Mcs I fear I will not live to hear them utter anything like the truth. I would like the link for the blog about how they tried to resuscitate her if anyone has it. That sounded good. Cheers anyone.
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Roberta likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.03.20 8:26

tiki wrote:Whats the point in reading it - its fiction.
The point of reading it is to show that their 'version of the truth' is not.

They have not reserved their right to silence, but have put their 'defence' into print.
They cannot now go back on what they have said about 
The pool photo
The shutters
The whooshing curtains
The 30 minute checking system
and many other apparently insignificant details,
even though it is clear that every one of those statements was, and can be proved to be, false.

They had the opportunity to say nothing.  To remain silent.  To fade into obscurity and distant memory
But they chose, possibly for pecuniary advantage, to do the opposite.
And it has backfired
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.03.20 12:25

PeterMac wrote:
tiki wrote:Whats the point in reading it - its fiction.
The point of reading it is to show that their 'version of the truth' is not.

They have not reserved their right to silence, but have put their 'defence' into print.
They cannot now go back on what they have said about 
The pool photo
The shutters
The whooshing curtains
The 30 minute checking system
and many other apparently insignificant details,
even though it is clear that every one of those statements was, and can be proved to be, false.

They had the opportunity to say nothing.  To remain silent.  To fade into obscurity and distant memory
But they chose, possibly for pecuniary advantage, to do the opposite.
And it has backfired
Spot on Peter.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.03.20 12:38

It seems that what is written in the book was written to combat what was being addressed on social media sites at the time.  Since the book was written, new things have come to light, such as the evidence that Madeleine hadn't been seen since and may have died on April 29th, 4 days earlier.

The books outlines the run up to the holiday, the first day, the day of the alleged abduction and the aftermath.  Notice how there is so little to be said about the period from April 30th to May 2nd. 

Why detail the run up to the holiday but skimp on the events of these days?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Franco99 and Roberta like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.03.20 1:10

Why detail the run up to the holiday but skimp on the events of these days?
Just how intelligent 'is' Kate McCann? Cloudswirl

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top