The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Mm11

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Mm11

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Regist10

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX

Post by Verdi 12.02.20 14:45

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX

Post by Guest 15.02.20 10:09

The first time I saw the grotesque and unfunny Barrymore, he was dressed as a kangaroo, bouncing about singing something marsupial. That was enough for me. 'Children's entertainers' make me instantly suspicious. That makes me some sort of 'ist', no doubt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.02.20 11:09

Kenny the Kangaroo.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.02.20 14:09

CaKeLoveR wrote:The first time I saw the grotesque and unfunny Barrymore, he was dressed as a kangaroo, bouncing about singing something marsupial. That was enough for me. 'Children's entertainers' make me instantly suspicious. That makes me some sort of 'ist', no doubt.
Children's entertainers who use innuendo.

Big.... red.... flag....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.02.20 14:25

a Child Protection-ist, perhaps

Innuendo is rife, sometimes clearly intended, other times written by people so naive 
that they cannot understand what they are saying.

Jake the peg - anyone ?

Children's Hour had lots of unintended stuff, since it was written - in the 50s - by a very straight-laced Victorian/Edwardian spinster who had absolutely no idea about alternative meanings to words.  So there are some lovely examples about children "looking for their balls", and so on.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.02.20 21:36

This one may just be me but I cannot watch Miranda or take her seriously as a comedienne.

Of the very few clips that I have seen, she has fallen off a fence or been walking in childrens reins.  This humour, imo is the sort that would appeal to 5 - 11 year olds but then she goes on about things like penis pasta and relationships.  I could never really make out whether she is insulting adult intelligence or aiming her so called comedy at kids.

I stand to be corrected on this one, what does anyone else think.

I haven't seen much of this nonsense so maybe I'm not really in a position to comment
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.02.20 22:07

I have seen a couple of episodes of Miranda, and she seems to lose her skirt a lot. I don't know what to make of her, although her Call the Midwife character is ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.03.20 13:06

Michael Barrymore says he is suffering 'pain and agony' through '20 years of hell' after Stuart Lubbock pool death but insists his 'door is always open' to victim's family as he demands new force takes over investigation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8073453/Michael-Barrymore-says-suffering-pain-agony-Stuart-Lubbock-death.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.03.20 15:23

Jill Havern wrote:[b]Michael Barrymore says he is suffering 'pain and agony' through '20 years of hell' after Stuart Lubbock pool death but insists his 'door is always open' to victim's family as he demands new force takes over investigation]/b]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8073453/Michael-Barrymore-says-suffering-pain-agony-Stuart-Lubbock-death.html

What about Operation Grange?

After doing a 9-year investigation into 'the abduction' to 'help the family', could they not now do a 9-year investigation into 'the accidental drowning' to help a disgruntled former celebrity?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.03.20 19:48

Looks like he's gone running to a fake news outlet after the C4 documentary 

Michael Barrymore explains pool death 'wall of silence'

• 7 hours ago 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-51725500 

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 _111131981_barrymorepaImage copyrightPA MEDIAImage captionMichael Barrymore described a recent Channel 4 documentary as "vile and vicious"
Michael Barrymore has said a "wall of silence" over the death of a man at his home is because "nobody knows what happened".
Stuart Lubbock, 31, was found dead in the swimming pool at the entertainer's home in Roydon, Essex, in March 2001.
Barrymore described a recent Channel 4 documentary about the death as "vile and vicious".
He told ITV's Good Morning Britain he wanted a new police force to investigate Mr Lubbock's death.
The 67-year-old said the documentary, in which Essex Police admitted "crime scene mistakes" were made during the original inquiry, had caused him "pain and agony".
The force revealed it was following up new information about the case after a renewed appeal last month and the offer of a £20,000 reward.
Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 _111130142_ce4ced21-ed60-4fbe-affd-f60dd8e45d46Image copyrightLUBBOCK FAMILYImage captionStuart Lubbock had been the victim of a serious sexual assault, police said
Barrymore said he had not seen any of the other people at his house on the night Mr Lubbock died "since that day".
"The wall of silence is because they don't know [what happened]. I do believe that," he said.
"I've got nothing to hide. I've never had anything to hide. I've got every right to go out and work in the business I've worked in without being kicked in the teeth just because I'm back on the telly."

• 'New information' in Barrymore pool death probe
  • Barrymore pool death police offer £20k reward
  • 'Crime scene mistakes' over Barrymore pool death

Barrymore said he was "not looking for sympathy" and said "massive support from fans and my close mates" had got him through the last 20 years.
"How many times am I supposed to be kicked? How many times am I supposed to take it?" he said.
He said he did not want to be involved in the documentary, but a Channel 4 spokeswoman said the entertainer "was given a fair opportunity to respond to significant allegations and his position was fairly reflected".
Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 _111130143_e3c29a1f-6376-4595-9ce8-465ed7d2a878Image copyrightCHANNEL 4Image captionEssex Police admitted mistakes were made in securing the crime scene at Barrymore's home
Mr Lubbock's father, Terry, said there was "no doubt my son was murdered" and said Barrymore "doesn't seem to be accepting that fact".
"I want my son's murder to stay in the public eye. Someone who was in that house knows what happened" he said.
"I beg them. Come forward, talk to the police. Tell the truth. Get this off your conscience."
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.20 19:53

A wall of silence - is that similar to a pact?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 04.03.20 21:55

thinking didn't Barry have a number of shows on BBC?

Whatever happened to the abuse claims and all those people who worked on the BBC who kept quiet about what they knew?

think  I wonder if Barrymore was aware of anything untoward there.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 08.03.20 7:01

sharonl wrote:This one may just be me but I cannot watch Miranda or take her seriously as a comedienne.

Of the very few clips that I have seen, she has fallen off a fence or been walking in childrens reins.  This humour, imo is the sort that would appeal to 5 - 11 year olds but then she goes on about things like penis pasta and relationships.  I could never really make out whether she is insulting adult intelligence or aiming her so called comedy at kids.

I stand to be corrected on this one, what does anyone else think.

I haven't seen much of this nonsense so maybe I'm not really in a position to comment

II cannot abide her either, she is seriously unfunny.

Another so called comedienne I intensely dislike that I cannot watch her in anything including when she was in Gulliver's Travels is catherine tate. Ugh.

On the plus side I am seeing Ed Byrne on Tuesday and I have my ticket to see Jason Byrne in Oct. His shows are always hysterically funny and utter chaos when he asks a questions and gets some really funny/stupid replies which makes the show even funnier.
He has said he could just bring a chair to the stage , ask questions and our answers would create an hysterical show full of giggles.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.21 10:18

And TODAY. 17/3/01
Breaking news of an arrest.
Every media outlet known,
and most, of not all repeating the Offical Story that
Stuart Lubbock "was found floating in the pool"

Such is the power of endless repetition of a Mantra.
as we on this forum recognise only too clearly.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.03.21 11:02

Finally, finally, after 18 years & 10 months, Essex Police admit that the 'drowning' of Stuart Lubbock was a HOAX  - Page 3 Bm10
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1410995/Stuart-Lubbock-murder-arrest-latest-police-arrest-Cheshire-Michael-Barrymore-party-death

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 17.03.21 11:14

BBC News

Stuart Lubbock: Murder arrest over death in Michael Barrymore pool 17 March 2021 Essex

Stuart Lubbock was found dead in Michael Barrymore's swimming pool in March 2001

A 50-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the indecent assault and murder of Stuart Lubbock at the home of Michael Barrymore.

Mr Lubbock, 31, was found dead in the TV presenter's pool in Roydon, Essex, in March 2001.

The man was arrested in Cheshire and is being questioned in custody, Essex Police said.

Mr Lubbock had been attending a party at the home of Mr Barrymore, 68, with eight other people.

A post-mortem examination found Mr Lubbock had suffered "horrific" injuries prior to his death, police said.

Alcohol, ecstasy and cocaine were found in his bloodstream.

No-one has ever been charged with any offence in relation to the death.

Stuart Lubbock's father Terry said he had been living "to get justice" for his son

Reacting to news of the arrest, Mr Lubbock's father Terry said: "There is just so much going on in my head. I can't get my head around it.

"Of course I'm happy. Of course this is good news. But it's been 20 years. This has nearly killed me."

In February, the 76-year-old from Harlow said he had only months to live after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

"All I've been living for is to get justice for Stuart," 

Michael Barrymore has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing

Mr Barrymore, who became a household name for shows such as Strike It Lucky, has always denied involvement in the death.

Speaking last year, he said: "I have had nothing to do with this whatsoever and yet I keep getting bashed and bullied by the media."

Mr Barrymore's Essex home became the centre of inquiries into how Mr Lubbock died

An inquest into Mr Lubbock's death, in 2002, recorded an open verdict.

Three years ago, the then-attorney general, Jeremy Wright, refused to let Terry Lubbock make a High Court application for a second inquest.

In 2009, the police watchdog published the findings of a review of the investigation into Mr Lubbock's death, concluding that officers missed crucial evidence and did not ensure vital forensic tests were completed until six years later.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 17.03.21 11:25

Jonathon Kenney was Barrymore's boyfriend at the time, and was at that party. I believe he is 50 now.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.03.21 11:39

Yes, he's 50 now.

Jonathan Kenney, last year: "We all had a really good time"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10902512/michael-barrymore-ex-boast-party-stuart-lubbock/

I doubt very much that Stuart had a really good time.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 17.03.21 12:16

PeterMac wrote:And TODAY. 17/3/01

Just on Sly News, finally described as "rape and murder".  An appalling case.  So sorry for Stuart and family.  As is often the case the government use awful media revelations to hide their inadequacies.  On Monday, Sly News "discovered" a war in Syria, Tuesday, they "found" a war in Ethiopia, today these revelations.  "A good day to bury dad news" is often used in politics.  Repeating the same thing and saturating the media is a well worm tactic.  The reality is an experimental gene therapy has been given to millions around the world has now been suspended due to reports of deadly blood clots and a host of other side effects.  Matt Hancock, says it's safe and we should continue...

Meanwhile Spaffer and Gear Starmer waffle about the appalling rate of rape convictions, irony not lost on anyone. Least of those harmed by the Rotherham grooming gangs.  Disgraceful.  This country makes me sick and it's politicians I have no words for.
sar

Activity : 1680

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.21 12:24

'Sly News'

high5 spit coffee

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

sammyc and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 17.03.21 12:34

sar wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And TODAY. 17/3/01

Just on Sly News, finally described as "rape and murder".  An appalling case.  So sorry for Stuart and family.  As is often the case the government use awful media revelations to hide their inadequacies.  On Monday, Sly News "discovered" a war in Syria, Tuesday, they "found" a war in Ethiopia, today these revelations.  "A good day to bury dad news" is often used in politics.  Repeating the same thing and saturating the media is a well worm tactic.  The reality is an experimental gene therapy has been given to millions around the world has now been suspended due to reports of deadly blood clots and a host of other side effects.  Matt Hancock, says it's safe and we should continue...

Meanwhile Spaffer and Gear Starmer waffle about the appalling rate of rape convictions, irony not lost on anyone. Least of those harmed by the Rotherham grooming gangs.  Disgraceful.  This country makes me sick and it's politicians I have no words for.
Verdi, surely if they are now saying 'rape and murder' won't they at some point have to admit he didn't drown.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.21 13:21

Well  done to Tony for his perseverance with this case, I'm pleased that you have been proved correct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.21 13:41

We should remember and stress to others that Tony's long campaign on behalf of Mr Lubbock has been purely
to find answers to questions.
Many of the questions were never asked in the first place, and those that were, were not
answered satisfactorily.
As the coroner said at the time ""None of these witnesses, who were party guests, have given an explanation about how Stuart Lubbock should be found floating in a swimming pool with a significant level of alcohol and drugs in his system and have serious anal injuries," said the coroner Caroline Beasley-Murray.

As with another notorious case which has gone on for not quite as long – 14 years, rather than 20 –
the issue is that the right questions were not asked, nor the answers properly challenged.
Once that has been done, justice will have been done, and seen to be done.

These campaigns are not 'witch hunts' or simply levelling unfounded accusations.
Rather they are attempts to get the proper authorities to focus on salient points 
which they either missed, or deliberately avoided the first time round.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sammyc, sparkyhorrox, Silverspeed, Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.03.21 17:35

Just checked my book [NOT AWIGHT: Getting Away With Murder], p. 129, where I recorded that "Jonathan Kenney" was born on 26 March 1970. So he will be 51 in nine days' time.

The charges are "indecent assault" and "murder". I wonder why not 'rape'? 

If Kenney is charged and found guilty, then FIVE other people must be charged, at the very least, with perverting the course of justice, because they lied through their teeth by inventing the faked 'drowning in the pool'. I will name them: Michael Barrymore; Justin Merritt; Kylie Merritt; James Futers; Simon Shaw.

The 'drowned in the pool' claim was an outrageous and wicked lie, perpetrated by all of the above six AND by Essex Police, whose officer P C Jones misinformed the Coroner at the beginning of the Inquest that: "The body of Stuart Lubbock was found in the swimming pool at Michael Barrymore's home". Essex Police also told all five Pathologists in the case that he had been 'found in the pool'.

This egregious misinformation directly led to their being unable to give a clear-cut conclusion as to why he died - which of course, was the rape.

I am suspicious about the timing.

Two weeks before my book was published on 7 July 2007, Essex Police arrested Michael Barrymore, Jonathan Kenney and Justin Merritt on suspicion of murder. They were bailed and subsequently none was charged.

I became aware a few weeks ago that mainstream TV and print media were preparing programmes to mark the 20th anniversary since Stuart was killed, around 4.30am on Saturday 1 April 2021. I had some calls from some of them.

I sincerely hope that at least someone is going to be brought to justice this time for this wicked crime and cover-up, and that this is not just another false alarm.

Just as I fervently wish that the killers of Madeleine McCann and Lee Balkwell will also be brought to justice for their wicked crimes and cover-ups.

(And thanks all for the comments above, Carry On Investigating)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Silverspeed, Cammerigal, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top