The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Majorca 2005 Mm11

Majorca 2005 Regist10

Majorca 2005

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Majorca 2005 Empty Majorca 2005

Post by Shinealight on 11.12.19 18:42

Dear all, I'm rubbish at posting on forums so please excuse me if I get it wrong. I have 4 questions I'd love to find answers to. Many thanks in advance!
1) Anyone know anything more about Tara and Stuart, who were on holiday with McCanns in Majorca in 2005?
2) Anyone know who it was who reported concerns about David Payne to the police in 2005? (As stated by Yvonne Martin, senior social worker, in 2007)
3) Any published response by the McCann team to the Gaspar statements?
4) Finally, in relation to one of the questions Kate refused to answer, is there any evidence that Kate considered relinquishing Madeleine to someone else to parent? Is there any information in the public sphere on Kate's emotional relationship with Madeleine, and / or with the twins?
Many thanks!
Shinealight
Shinealight

Back to top Go down

Majorca 2005 Empty Re: Majorca 2005

Post by Shinealight on 11.12.19 18:45

Hi all, 
I've found the info on Dr Stuart and Tara Gold, of EthicalKidz.co.uk, so question 1 is answered. Any help on the other 3 much appreciated. Cheers!
Shinealight
Shinealight

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.12.19 0:48

@Shinealight wrote:

1) Anyone know anything more about Tara and Stuart, who were on holiday with McCanns in Majorca in 2005?

No.

2) Anyone know who it was who reported concerns about David Payne to the police in 2005? (As stated by Yvonne Martin, senior social worker, in 2007)

Did she say that?

3) Any published response by the McCann team to the Gaspar statements?

No.

4) Finally, in relation to one of the questions Kate refused to answer, is there any evidence that Kate considered relinquishing Madeleine to someone else to parent? Is there any information in the public sphere on Kate's emotional relationship with Madeleine, and / or with the twins?

No. Only press reports.

welcome

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinealight on 12.12.19 10:36

Thanks! Looking into it further, it seems Yvonne Martin was unclear if David Payne had been a suspect or a witness or possibly a colleague related to a child protection case. She asked the British police to check CRB details on him. Whether this was done, and what the results were, don't seem to be in the public domain.
Imo, David Payne does come across as a person of particular interest in this case, and I'd like to understand more background on him. Any links, please? Thanks again.
Shinealight
Shinealight

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.12.19 11:29

@Shinealight wrote:Thanks! Looking into it further, it seems Yvonne Martin was unclear if David Payne had been a suspect or a witness or possibly a colleague related to a child protection case. She asked the British police to check CRB details on him. Whether this was done, and what the results were, don't seem to be in the public domain.
Imo, David Payne does come across as a person of particular interest in this case, and I'd like to understand more background on him. Any links, please? Thanks again.
A good starting point, to get an overall view of David Payne's convoluting mindset, read the transcript of his rogatory interview with Leicestershire police back in April 2008 - one year after the tragic holiday.

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Then, try typing the name in the search box below the forum header, or any of the other forum search facilities available and see what you find.

Good luck!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinealight on 12.12.19 12:04

Many thanks, Verdi! I'm a total newbie to forums like this. I will search as you suggest. DPs description of MM is, to me, a red flag and I feel there must be more info out there. Also Jon Corner. Cheers!
Shinealight
Shinealight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinealight on 12.12.19 18:40

Okay, with thanks to Verdi and others, I've now read the translation of Goncalo Amaral's comments about Payne and the Gaspar statements, and that Payne was never questioned on them and presumably therefore neither were the McCanns. 
GA is clear that DP organised the holidays, bathed other people's kids, was identified as a possible person of interest by Yvonne Martin, and came across as sexually interested in children. It seems to me he may be interested in probably girls only, not boys. Is that why there was oddness around the twins' cots? Because S and A had different sleeping arrangements  / experiences? 
Wrt the question of one person in a group acting sexually, there are a range of ways that could occur. Selective disattention etc. But also a shared view on childhood sexuality that might be non-mainstream. 
Good to see GA referencing Casa Pia.
Wrt GA's musings about why the British Govt was and is so (over)involved, the answer seems to me to be obvious. Some big cheese was involved, and had to kept out of the case at all costs. That's the explanation that makes most sense to me. 
GA is being very diplomatic.
Shinealight
Shinealight

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum