The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Happy Birthday Ben Mm11

Happy Birthday Ben Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Happy Birthday Ben Mm11

Happy Birthday Ben Regist10

Happy Birthday Ben

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday Ben Empty Happy Birthday Ben

Post by ROSA 30.10.19 0:05

Ben turns 30 today it's sad to wish him a Happy Birthday while he's still missing I hope he will be found one day so his family can lay him to rest finally. Thoughts are with his family on this happy but sad day.Happy Birthday Ben Needha10

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ben Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ben

Post by Tony Bennett 30.10.19 10:15

ROSA wrote:Ben turns 30 today it's sad to wish him a Happy Birthday while he's still missing I hope he will be found one day so his family can lay him to rest finally. Thoughts are with his family on this happy but sad day.Happy Birthday Ben Needha10

I cannot endorse this message.

The facts, I suggest, all point in the direction of Ben Needham having had a ride on his uncle Stephen's motor-bike, in which he suffered a fatal accident, which Stephen lid about. And, yes, I have read the Greek Police reports AND Kerry Needham's book.

Moreover, South Yorkshire Police concluded, after a high-profile, much-publicised and televised investigation on the island of Kos that a digger-driver, now dead, had accidentally run over Ben and disgracefully hidden his body. This has caused very great distress to surviving members of his family.

I believe South Yorkshire's investigation was corrupt and a deliberate attempt to avoid the obvious inference that Ben must have suffered a fatal accident on his uncle's motor-bike. Why they did this, I don't know. But I think they were 'under orders' from a higher authority.

@ROSA    I think it would be very helpful if you could rapidly acquaint yourself with the known facts of the case before posting on this subject again.  Many of them are discussed elsewhere on this very forum      

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ben Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ben

Post by Verdi 30.10.19 11:09

It's akin to wishing Madeleine McCann a happy birthday, ridiculous in the extreme - borderline sick!

For anyone else unfamiliar with this case, yet another mysterious disappearance of a very young child, read on..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/search?search_keywords=ben+needham

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top