The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Mm11

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Mm11

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Regist10

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Empty McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls'

Post by Jill Havern 10.10.17 8:27

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' 510

Posted by Andy Hopkins on CMOMM facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/2001410786770071/

Andy Hopkins

I thought I’d look at the propagandist misinterpretation of the phrase “internet troll” that entities of a certain ilk seem so keen to label everyone as. Due to the emergence and exponential growth of online activities “trolling” is becoming a more serious crime as time progresses.

Internet trolling/troll is defined as being:
• A mythological internet being that lives under an internet bridge. Loves to hunt for innocent netizens.
Common tactics: antagonizing other netizens by posting racist or offensive comments
Weakness: being outwitted or unable to antagonize others.
• A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on blogs, Facebook, Twitter and a host of others.
The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer or report them.
• An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

One thing I have not been able to locate anywhere under the “internet troll” definition is the description of “a person who asks legitimate questions based upon conclusions garnered from thousands of pages of official police documentation and courts of justice judgment rulings”. Neither can I find the description of “a person who does not agree with the McCann version of events”. Similarly I also can’t find the description of “a person who does not believe or agree with the McCann paid for lies and propaganda put out in the media, who dare not ask any question of the McCann’s or their version of events”. You get the picture; you’re a troll if you doubt the McCann’s and challenge the lies you have been fed!

We are labelled trolls and haters based on one basic rule that I can see and which was stated by one of the many fake social media accounts among the Facebook groups. This basic principle is and I quote “You cannot separate her from her parents when it comes to abuse of her parents”. I have already done a post detailing why the vast majority of the public suspect the McCann’s as being complicit so I won’t repost all that here but seeing as the McCann’s did a lot practically and evidentially to prevent the authorities from investigating Madeleine’s disappearance (with the help of some British government agencies/personnel), seeing as Tavares da Almeida concluded that the McCann’s are involved, seeing as the McCann’s have participated in more court cases than they have public appeals to Madeleine and her alleged abductor(s) or kidnappers, it seems evidentially sound to question the parents in the public domain to me seeing as the press refuse to do so. I will also state that this is exactly what the Supreme Court judgement stated, that as the McCann’s sought publicity and notoriety from the start then it is only right that they be questioned in the same public domain also. The decent, honest people who are in this group do not use Madeleine as a shield for Kate & Gerry, do not use Madeleine as tool to cut down on negative opinions and prevent questions being asked of Kate & Gerry. They can see Madeleine is the victim here and needs a voice because the McCann’s are not interested in speaking for her or even to her!

“Trolling” IS NOT the asking of questions or discussion involving evidence and facts of a police investigation to the parents and their group of friends who would ordinarily be a primary lead to follow as per the police’s own guidelines but of which has seemingly and even admittedly not been followed so far in this case and isn’t it ironic that seeing as Scotland Yard has refused to question the McCann’s (but they re-questioned the only other formal suspect), they say they’ve re-investigated a lot from the existing PJ files except the McCann complicity parts and seeing as Andy Redwood was seen on national TV stating the McCann’s & Co are not suspects or persons of interest that the McCann supporters are happy with this and want it to continue. They are happy with an apparently improperly conducted police investigation which is seemingly not doing everything to find out about Madeleine’s disappearance, why is that I wonder?!

“Hate speech” or “haters” I have also seen the vast majority of the British public being called and labelled in the same vein as being called or labelled a troll. Team McCann and their merry band of supporters seem to think that asking the same questions of the same evidence and facts that implicate the same people as being complicit in Madeleine’s disappearance is “hate speech” – It is not hate speech. Since when is Portuguese PJ case files hate speech? Since when is the final ruling from the Supreme Court of Justice for Portugal hate speech? And also whilst we’re at it since when did both of the aforementioned become a conspiracy theory, which is another propaganda tactic used of late by McCann supporters?!

• Did the statements of the McCann’s and their group of friends show multiple and glaring inconsistencies and anomalies?? Yes they did as per the PJ files which are the McCann’s & friends own words.
• Are the following EVRD and CSI dog alerts in the appealed acordao and Supreme Court ruling entered as ‘Proven Fact’?? Yes they are.
1. The dogs Eddie and Keela, from the British police, have detected human blood and cadaver scent in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club.
2. The dogs Eddie and Keela, from the British police, have detected human blood and cadaver scent in the vehicle rented by the applicants Kate McCann and Gerald McCann after Madeleine's disappearance.
3. No amount of talking about pork chops or whatever changes the fact that the dog alerts are “Proven Fact”, end of, no more discussion needed! There was a human corpse in those locations and records show there wasn’t one present before the McCann’s took temporary ownership of them. The McCann’s are the only family whose child is missing. What conclusion do you think common sense would come to about those simple but effective facts?!
• Did the behaviour, actions and reactions of the McCann’s show up extremely dubious and unnatural patterns indicating that they knew more than they were having people tell the world?? Yes.
• Peter Hyatt has indicated deception from the McCann’s in numerous statements and transcripts, including one from a TV interview of which only an edited down version was released until recently! Peter has openly put his reputation on the line and welcomed challenges to his work. How did the McCann team/supporters respond – By trolling and spamming his Facebook page and complaining to the FBI. McCann Supporters have attempted to question Peter’s credibility of late to which only the one answer need suffice which is that he has trained infinitely more American/International law enforcement personnel in statement analysis than all of team McCann put together. That’s why various agencies around the world use his services! Additionally he is not the only statement analyst to have a public mention when questioning McCann family involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance, Mark McClish (a former US Marshall and Secret Service agent) has also detected anomalies in the statement of Sandy Cameron (Gerry’s brother in law) involving the hire car which he thinks warrants further investigation.
• Criminal Profilers and retired Police personnel with decades of experience have looked at the numerous and different aspects of the case and it’s anomalies, inconsistencies etc and have expanded on them sometimes in great detail. The kind of thing that both Scotland Yard and the PJ should be doing/have done with all of the case files – Which guess what, should include investigating the McCann’s and their tapas friends – If only to clear them!

The latest Daily Mail / The S** troll article includes this quote “A family friend told The Sun today: 'Kate and Gerry are angry and upset that people continue to write false and malicious things against them. 'Every time a positive story appears the trolls kick in with even more abuse. It's been going on for 10 years.”
Firstly the “positive story” aspect is a big reason why the public have had enough of it all and it’s also been stated by several credible people. It is all about image, perception and a thirst for self preservation for the McCann’s! We don’t want a positive story, we want the ruddy truth! The vast majority of people can handle the truth, IF it’s the truth they’re being told and we are most certainly not being told the truth about this case.

Secondly the “continue to write false and malicious things against them” comment, posts and comments on the media pages are more or less split up into 3 types: 1) Those who keep it short and state things like “they killed her”, or “they should be arrested” and the like. Now they may have a point there about trolling given its actual description and not what team McCann want it to mean. 2) Those who believe what the rags have told them to some degree namely the child neglect/abandonment aspect and comment with this mentioned, normally along with being nicked for child neglect. 3) Those who have read the files, read the court files, watched the videos etc. Those who know the facts and evidence etc and post such information etc. Now this ‘family friend’ says that of these 3 main types of comment/post some of these are false and malicious? Well it can’t be the 3rd type can it because those posts/comments are supported evidentially and factually.

About the latest Operation Grange funding extension and the alleged trolling comments that followed. I think it’s because people see a lack of funding for hospitals, NHS waiting lists, nurses, police, fire fighters, schools, public services etc. People looking out of their windows at night and seeing no street lights on because their councils can’t afford it and then they see an open chequebook policy from the same government given for just this one missing child when levels of support and funding for other missing persons cases are nowhere near proportionate. A missing child whose parents seemingly untouchable and unquestionable despite the only case files from 2007 showing they absolutely should be a primary line of investigation.

And lastly a word on the constantly regurgitated tired press tactic of tracing this person of significance or that line of enquiry. Just in my opinion don’t believe it! Taken from recent Textusa blogs “it means that to continue to pursue archival - as we are certain the other side will continue to try - they will have to come up with a new product. That means a new plot and new actors. From where we stand, it seems the sources for either are starting to be scarce. Or are we going to see Gamble, Sutton, Murat, Stephenson and Foy again saying the same thing all over again? Wouldn’t that just be a little too embarrassing even for the shameless?” And what were Clarence Mitchell’s words at the Australia Commscon tour in which he lied so many times – “it was always about bringing it back to finding Madeleine, this sighting or that witness”! Add in the fact that neither Scotland Yard nor the PJ are saying anything to the media and you might start thinking that it’s all crap, it’s all propaganda as evidenced by the tracing a widow farce and we’re back onto a burglary gone wrong!

“The McCann’s did not address the kidnappers (or abductors), and if the parents are not willing to do so, why do you think a social media posting by someone unrelated would change anything?”

--------------

And another post on a similar topic by Mikki, a CMOMM facebook admin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1983251598585990/?hc_location=ufi

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41606

Back to top Go down

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Empty McCann'a and the Internet Trolls?

Post by willowthewisp 10.10.17 10:41

hi Mr Andy Hopkins,thanks for your post.
Yes it is truly amazing how the world is being taught to see Madeleine McCann's life and her parents through One prism,or their version of events,Tapas 7/9?
Perhaps we need today's Journalists to question the original journalist of how they came to such conclusions,better still when you add into the mix,Clarence Mitchell,Lori Campbell,Justine MaGuiness,Robert Murat linked to Soham Murderer?
In fact you could hazard a guess,that some sort of story had been pre-developed and  just needed to be rounded off to fit certain personas,without ever actually finding the guilty parties in Madeleine' disappearance?
Throw into the hat the elusive Mr Kennedy and connections to Martin Brunt,sky News corporation,list of top legal barristers that alerted Madeleine' disappearance to the world and what have you got,Operation Grange,six Years of a so called Review/Investigation,the Tapas 7/9 excluded from any culpability,so it must be the crooks from Portugal that did it,"Look over there,Not over here",geddit?
Was Gordon too loyal to Manual Barasso,eh Gerry?
Add into the already boiling pot,cauldron,the Political dimension,Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,Peter Mandelson,David Cameron,Rebekah Brooks,Andy Coulson trioligy,linked to Rupert Murdoch's Empire,NoTW,£I million Pound reward,"For the Safe Return of Madeleine McCann"?
but now its a "Conspiracy theory" ask a former MI5 Officer who will tell you its not possible for that to have happened,but an abduction can have happened with No evidence at the scene of the Crime?
now who were the people who had access to the Apartment,the not suspects?
How about the McCann family being involved with Control Risk Group to infiltrate and disrupt the Portugal PJ investigation,involving Goncalo Amaral/Cipriano,these events never happened then that case then,eh Gerry,having a problem remembering what you became involved in,it can be confirmed by reports in the press,eh Gerry?
Bell-Pottinger 1/2 Million pounds to be in the Red Tops,Leveson inquiry?
The Tarnished sparkling image becoming smudged,time to go the dip tank,me thinks?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Empty Re: McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls'

Post by Jill Havern 10.10.17 11:52

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Dci_ma10

Talking about 'No evidence at the scene of the crime', willowthewisp, I've been trying to wade through the BBC1 crime thriller series 'Rellik' and last night a scene caught my waning attention between DCI Gabriel Markham and a suspect thought to be murdering people with acid.

The suspect put on a pair of gloves, like the ones found in the McCanns apartment, before shaking the detectives hand:

DCI Markham: Someone so obsessed with cleanliness they could easily leave a crime scene without a shred of evidence

Suspect: I have nothing to hide, detective

DCI Markham: Everyone has something to hide

(I didn't know where else to put it, so here's as good a place as anywhere)

offtopic ontopic

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Empty McCann's and the Internet Trolls.

Post by willowthewisp 10.10.17 12:07

Get'emGonçalo wrote:McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Dci_ma10

Talking about 'No evidence at the scene of the crime', willowthewisp, I've been trying to wade through the BBC1 crime thriller series 'Rellik' and last night a scene caught my waning attention between DCI Gabriel Markham and a suspect thought to be murdering people with acid.

The suspect put on a pair of gloves, like the ones found in the McCanns apartment, before shaking the detectives hand:

DCI Markham: Someone so obsessed with cleanliness they could easily leave a crime scene without a shred of evidence

Suspect: I have nothing to hide, detective

DCI Markham: Everyone has something to hide

(I didn't know where else to put it, so here's as good a place as anywhere)

offtopic ontopic
Perhaps Walkercann,can be described as a Troll often called upon to refute evidence from the"Official,Madeleine site"last seen with Gerry on a Beach in Portugal,testing for a signal,paddling in the cool Sea water 9th May 2007,caught by news Paper reporters,then when they noticed(Gerry,Michael)they had been spotted,that same sillious smug smirk appeared?
did Michael ever appear in a civil dispute,giving impartial evidence to the Court in Portugal,green Ink Notes,eh Michael?
On the subject of gloves,Jon corner,video,kate was wearing some hanging out the clothes at the Villa,didn't want pick up a rash from the detergents used in the washing process,yer know?
You know where the Renault Scenic boot was being"Aired Out" Beef Residues,Sea Bass,dirty nappies,your own words,Michael,Sandy,given in your statements lads?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.17 12:50

willowthewisp wrote:On the subject of gloves,Jon corner,video,kate was wearing some hanging out the clothes at the Villa,didn't want pick up a rash from the detergents used in the washing process,yer know?
She's a trained doctor - they're taught to always use rubbers smilie .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 10.10.17 14:40

Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:On the subject of gloves,Jon corner,video,kate was wearing some hanging out the clothes at the Villa,didn't want pick up a rash from the detergents used in the washing process,yer know?
She's a trained doctor - they're taught to always use rubbers smilie .
Hi Verdi,No signs of Rubbers in the apartment,but a specimen thought to have come from a Two year old child on a Bed sheet,though?
Then when DNA found in another apartment,appertaining to have either belonged to siblings from Adults who are thought to have never met one another,with the Female accusing the male of being an abductor of Madeleine Mccann,having Bob Small, have the proposed abductor pass by the witness,prior to have being put in a Van to Identify the abductor with the Portugal PJ present,but not in the first pass by,eh Bob?
So the main witness had,had the proposed suspect Appear before her on at least Three occasions in 2007,then in 2008 suddenly was unsure of the suspect,back in the UK,that is?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.10.17 7:57

McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Unfrie10

How long before Kate and Gerry use this 'unfriendliness' crime to sue someone?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 16.10.17 18:08

Get'emGonçalo wrote:McCanns and the 'Internet Trolls' Unfrie10

How long before Kate and Gerry use this 'unfriendliness' crime to sue someone?
Hi GGG,perhaps the UK Police force could be reminded of"Hostility,Unfriendlynesss" when they impose there Frog marching brigade against he protesters on "Fracking in the UK"?

I note North West Water Authority has paid out a lot of money in Compensation to person's affected by the"Cholera Outbreak" in and around Preston,Blackpool area,but heaven forbid it wasn't directed by fracking,yer know blasting the rock formulations with "Water" to release the Carbon gases,but not cholera??
They (NWW) must think the electorate are thick!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta 23.10.17 21:05

Sure, the McCanns will attract people who are upset and angry. What about parents who have had children removed?

Oh and this...

We know the British police have gone to Portugal to investigate but they aren't allowed to investigate the family here?

Surely there must be some laws that apply to holding them to account for something ?

Neglect being one that jumps out.

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum