The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Mm11

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Mm11

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Regist10

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Empty Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children

Post by hogwash 26.07.17 10:13

I saw this on twitter posted by Weiss:
http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/kate-mccann-i-always-wanted-to-write.html

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children.

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children.

So, you thought it was important that your three children knew that you "couldn't make love to Gerry"? And that they would appreciate being able to read about your very vivid imaginings about what a paedophile might be doing to Madeleine? If Madeleine were to turn up at some time in the future, I'm not sure that she would appreciate being reminded, if she had been abducted by a paedophile and somehow had managed to live and escape.

Do your children really need to read what you have written on page 129 of your book?

"I asked Gerry apprehensively if he'd had any really horrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine. He nodded. Haltingly, I told him about the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her perfect little genitals torn apart"

That sounds almost twee. And it reads like you're talking about a child's expensive material possession being damaged. I can imagine adoring relatives, leaning over a crib and making gushing remarks about a baby's "perfect little fingers and toes," but who would talk about the baby's "perfect little genitals."? If an examining physician were to lean over and coo about the child's "perfect little genitals," wouldn't alarm bells be raised? Is this how you imagine, Kate McCann, that the readers will be persuaded that you are a loving mother? You have visions of "perfect little genitals."? Well, I may be just an internet nutter, but I'm appalled beyond words to describe my disgust.

Kate McCann: I guess the reason, well the trigger reason, why I actually...why it became a book and why it was published, was because we have to fund the search for Madeleine and the fund was running low. So, we had to raise money.

You also need to raise a bob or two for the costs awarded against you for the legal action in trying to get Gonçalo Amaral's book banned, costs to Carter-Ruck and costs for the upcoming libel action against Gonçalo Amaral.

Kate McCann: If I'm honest (And why wouldn't you be? And what would you be saying if you weren't being honest?) I suppose I was hoping that we'd have more public support, really, but because we were at such a low ebb, and things couldn't have got any worse than they were in September 2007, I suppose I'd hoped that someone would come forward and publicly show support or basically , you know, say what they felt about certain bits of information that were appearing in the media.

I really can't make very much of that vague waffle. The question to which Kate McCann may have been responding may have been edited, but if she is still talking about why she wrote and published the book, which I assume she is, then this is just a load of waffle.

"More public support."? In terms of money? As soon as the fund was set up, the money rolled in: pensioners sent donations from their meager income and schoolchildren made and sold cakes. Or is Kate McCann referring to more recent times when the fund was running low and Gerry sent out begging letters to people who had previously given very generous support, people like JK Rowling? Did the rich sponsors not come up with the goods, then?

What does how things were in 2007 have to do with the fund running low, publishing the book and being at a low ebb at an unspecified time? Kate just knew she had to get in a mention of how bad they felt when they were made arguidos by those nasty sardine-munching Portuguese cops?

And when was it she had hoped this person would have come forward and "publicly shown support." September 2007? Around the time she decided to write and publish the book, and it didn't happen? As a response to Gerry's begging letters to rich supporters who would publicly have thrown a great wad of cash their way and no one did, so she had to get the book written?

Kate McCann sounds like she desperately needs to cover a few important details, but they're all kind of thrown into a cognitive blender and have come out as information mousse. She thinks that no one came out and said what they felt about "certain bits of information that were appearing in the media."? What bits of information? When? When they were made arguidos? Who would she have wanted to make this public display of support? A politician? A journalist? Does Kate McCann have a specific "someone," in mind here and she's telling that "someone," how let down she felt?

I just don't know what Kate McCann is waffling on about there.

Gerry McCann: We have proceedings underway against Gonçalo Amaral. That's all we really want to say about it.

Oh dear! Does that mean they're going ahead with the libel action? I wonder what their legal representative, Isabel Duarte, is advising them on this. Since three judges, sitting at the Lisbon Court of Appeal decided that "The contents of the book do not breach the basic rights of the plaintiffs," (Guardian 19/10/2010) I would have thought the McCanns would have reconsidered pursuing this action. Do they seriously think that a lower court will ignore the deliberations of the Court of Appeal and decide that Amaral's book does breach their rights?

Ah well! I guess the McCanns will just keep on doing what they've been doing: think that if they repeat something often enough, shout as loudly as they can, like small, spoilt childen, they'll get their own way. One of these days, somebody's gonna shut them up. And please God make it soon! I still think a reconstruction would put paid to their fairy stories! Maybe the Scotland Yard team and the Portuguese police will jointly request it. They really should. And like lots of other internet nutters, I am eternally optimistic that justice will be done one of these days for Madeleine.

Somebody do something to shut up that pair of lying eejits!
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Empty Re: Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children

Post by sandancer 26.07.17 18:44

" I always wanted to write down the truth " 

You've had 10 years Kate , don't you think it's time you did just that ? 

You are telling us that's what you want to do , I believe you . 

What or Who is stopping you ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children Empty Re: Kate McCann: I always wanted to write down the truth, really, for my three children

Post by Verdi 27.07.17 15:58

sandancer wrote:" I always wanted to write down the truth " 

You've had 10 years Kate , don't you think it's time you did just that ? 

You are telling us that's what you want to do , I believe you . 

What or Who is stopping you ?
Tch tch tch sandancer bignono you really must pay more attention.  Kate Healy-McCann did do just that - it's a bewk called madeleine and published in the name of KATE MCCANN in May 2011.  2007-2011, four years, plenty time allowed for precision detail and ultimate perfection wouldn't you say?  Here it is, in her words..

FOREWORD
The decision to publish this book has been very difficult, and taken with heavy hearts. Before making up our minds to tell our story [never a truer word spoken by the lady herself], my husband Gerry and I have had to give very careful consideration to a number of issues, not least its impact on the lives of our three children.

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth [truth? good so far]. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family [?], for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie,  so that, when they are ready, the facts [wavering a bit here] will be there for them to read. I wanted to make sure they would always have access to a written chronicle of what really happened [mmm - perhaps the PJ files might be more enlightening], no matter how many years have passed. They have already been through too much, and there will be further challenges ahead [?].

Understanding our ordeal will give them the best chance of dealing with whatever life throws at them [now here's a radical suggestion - how about you understanding their ordeal and helping them deal whatever life throws at them]

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 27.07.17 19:29

"Our ordeal " , sounds about right . 
No mention of Madeleines ordeal ! 

Then it's always been " me , us and our " hasn't it

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top