The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Theory Of The Body Mm11

The Theory Of The Body Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Theory Of The Body Mm11

The Theory Of The Body Regist10

The Theory Of The Body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Theory Of The Body Empty The Theory Of The Body

Post by intimacyandjoy 09.05.17 21:05

Having carefully watched all the evidence through the Richard D Hall films, it would seem likely that Madeleine disappeared before Thursday May 3. If this was so, then of course it gives extra days for every person to put all the stories together. As we also know, there was evidence from the sniffer dogs in the rented vehicle just over 3 weeks following the disappearance. I have also read Goncalo Amaral's book and Tony Bennett's book. What I cannot work out, and would be grateful to hear what the most likely theory is (since it is only this year that I have been gripped by the possible cover up) regarding where the body could have been kept between the possible day of Sunday April 29 and if at some point it was transferred into the rental vehicle. Please forgive me if this topic has been covered before, but I cannot recall an answer in the material I have already seen or read. Thank you.
intimacyandjoy

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

The Theory Of The Body Empty Re: The Theory Of The Body

Post by jazega 10.05.17 0:22

Hi Intimacyandjoy,
I to,have only started to delve into this case in the last 3 months.I posted a query similar to yours and received 3 replies which did not answer anything that I was not aware of in the first place i.e. if that scenario is true,then they would have to have had local help.Several facts that I found interesting on the possible  " storage scenario"
When GMC was asked if he knew R.Murat,I believe he said " no comment " or words very similar 
Robert Murat was caretaker/manager of quite a few properties in the PDL area,were all of these properties searched by the police and the dogs.
Was there not an apartment where RM and Jane Tanners' hair samples were found,not sure if this is fact.
As with much in this case there seems to be more questions than answers
Until OG discard the abduction theory,then unfortunately I do not think justice will prevail
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 10.05.17 9:28

There is an apartment owned by Murat or his family in Burgau where hairs were found of a heliotype very consistent with that of Jane Tanners. I think Tony Bennett has commented at length on this in the past.

In terms of how a body could be from Portugal, I’ve long suspected the Huelva trip to be the clue. The opportunities were there whilst the net of the PJ was closing in, with the search of TM villa just happened. Huelva is very close to Gibraltar where the British SS could comfortably operate from and help with onward transport. The Huelva trip made no sense to me, it was closed for a fiesta on the day, they gave the press the slip and their movements weren’t accounted for in any way - apart from a photo shoot late in the day and some spurious Jon Corner video footage. Opportunity and motive coincide. Just my opinion.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliptop 10.05.17 9:52

If Madeleine suffered a fatal trauma earlier in the week as much opinion seems to suggest and It was decided an abduction was to be staged to cover it up, then common sense would dictate that you either disposed of her body, or moved it to a safe remote location prior to the events of the Thursday night. The last thing you would want is a body in the wardrobe when the police arrive to investigate the disappearance.
Fliptop
Fliptop

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 10.05.17 10:38

Soon after Madeleine's demise, her body was put in the blue bag. At some point soon afterwards, under cover of darkness, the body (perhaps in another receptacle or covering) was left in the shrubbery (as the blue bag appeared in a PJ photo in the apartment wardrobe). The body was collected by ???? and transported to a safer location, one that had a refrigerator. It was then moved to its final resting place.

The blue bag was then determined to hold too many clues and so was disposed of.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki 10.05.17 12:16

Quite honestly isnt this new thread inappropriate  and disrespectful of Madeleine to air speculations as to how her body was disposed of when it's only 2 days  until the 12th?
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 10.05.17 12:19

Agreed, but in the same vein, it's over 10 years since 3/5/2007
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: