The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Mm11

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Mm11

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Regist10

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's disappearance - Which of the following theories is the most ABSURD?

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 14 ]
WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll)

Post by Ellie M 22.02.17 12:28

Ooh errr.... Didn't read the question properly and voted by mistake for number 4. Should have been 5. i am a TWIT!!
Ellie M

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY MADELEINE DISAPPEARED: THE TOP 4 CURRENT THEORIES - Which one is the most absurd (Members' Poll)

Post by whatsupdoc 22.02.17 12:33

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:Agreed. Bungling Burglars take the Biscuit.
Oh, crumbs  big grin

I love 1 liners.   big grin clapping1

...and it's cost the Taxpayers a packet.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 12:35

whatsupdoc wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:Agreed. Bungling Burglars take the Biscuit.
Oh, crumbs  big grin

I love 1 liners.   big grin clapping1

...and it's cost the Taxpayers a packet.
Millionaires Shortbread  big grin

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 22.02.17 13:26

garfy wrote:sorry didn't read thread title properly and voted 4 ....can my vote be removed...

----

Mod: I don't think it can be removed, but you're the second person to have made the same honest mistake, maybe the poll question could have been clearer. Tell us which way you meant to vote and we'll add your vote for the answer you wanted to give when we close the poll
Doh, I voted for the most likely & not the most absurd. never mind

I'd have voted 5. thumbsup
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 22.02.17 13:55

Philip Anders wrote:
garfy wrote:sorry didn't read thread title properly and voted 4 ....can my vote be removed...

----

Mod: I don't think it can be removed, but you're the second person to have made the same honest mistake, maybe the poll question could have been clearer. Tell us which way you meant to vote and we'll add your vote for the answer you wanted to give when we close the poll
Doh, I voted for the most likely & not the most absurd. never mind

I'd have voted 5. thumbsup
Sorry but having read this very quickly during my lunch break I too have also made the same mistake. Please disregard my vote for number 4. If I had read it properly I would have voted for number 5.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 14:53

I cast an invalid vote because I thought I was voting for the one I believed which is 4. Sorry very tired...

I didn't say but I would have voted for 5 if it can be corrected. Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 22.02.17 16:35

----

NUMBER 5
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 22.02.17 16:35

----

NUMBER 5
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by bettylou 22.02.17 19:33

What's_up_doc? wrote:I cast an invalid vote because I thought I was voting for the one I believed which is 4. Sorry very tired.
me to
bettylou

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.02.17 20:47

jeanmonroe wrote:"Madeleine opened the patio door and closed it nicely behind her, opened a gate, and closed it nicely behind her, walked down the steps, opened a gate, and closed it nicely behind her, and 'wandered' off down the road, all in 'a clear line of sight' of her parents, as GM's sister, Aunt Phil, 'couldn't wait' to tell us all on 5th May 2007."

No NO NO. She opened the shutters and the curtains whooshing door slamming window before deciding to walk out of the french doors. The clunking abductor had clearly groomed her to do this.
spin spin spin
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by saloongirl 22.02.17 21:17

What's_up_doc? wrote:I cast an invalid vote because I thought I was voting for the one I believed which is 4. Sorry very tired.
 Me too

-------------------------------------

REPORT BY MOD:

OK, thank you all for your contributions and votes. We have over 50 votes by now (55)and, as the wording of the poll was confusing for many, we are closing it now.

It appears that the 14 people who voted option (4) all did so in error, and all of those who made that error say they would have voted (5), i.e. all theories apart from Goncalo Amaral are equally absurd.

So the result should read:

43 votes (77%) - All theories except Amaral's equally absurd

8 votes (15%) - Operation Grange's claim that Madeleine was murdered in the apartment (Redwood: "She may not have been alive when she left the apartment") was the most absurd

2 votes (4%) - Operation Grange's claim that she was abducted by a gang of European paedophiles was the most absurd  

2 votes (4%) - Mark Williams-Thomas's claim that she wandered off was the most absurd.

Three people said that if Donal McIntyre's weird and improbable theory had been included, they would have voted for that - thank you for whoever posted up the video.

The finest detectives in our premier police force, an ex-policeman who styles himself as a top criminologist and 'investigative journalist', and a TV documentary-maker have all revealed themselves as the frauds and con-artists they really are.

THREAD CLOSED with thanks again to all    

-
saloongirl

Activity : 128

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top