The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Picture Gallery

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 13.10.17 15:42

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
sarcastic
Curly, Larry and Redwood... exalt exalt exalt
This actually follows a certain storyline.

Wipe out .... frenzy .... lightbulb moment (Gerald's end of the tunnel revelation) .... dance to our tune ....  the show must go on .... clean the scene .... doctors and nurses .... don't stop till you drop ....... body language? .... stop yer tickling jock .... run away run away .... ball and chain before the beak .... dance yer way out of this one ...  twist and turn .... now keep in time .... exit .... Wipe out.

Phew - have I missed anything?
Er...only the bit at the end of the film when we all stood for the National Anthem then everyone ran like hell for the last bus!  exalt
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 13.10.17 15:47

@Verdi wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi,i hope these three are still retaining these suits for an entirely different appearance in a Court of Law
Oh no no no no no!

Government issue will be the order of the day..



The beauty of it is - the uniform is unisex!
LOL! The only problem I can envisage is if the miscreants escaped undetected riding zebras.  high5
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 13.10.17 21:04

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
sarcastic
Curly, Larry and Redwood... exalt exalt exalt
This actually follows a certain storyline.

Wipe out .... frenzy .... lightbulb moment (Gerald's end of the tunnel revelation) .... dance to our tune ....  the show must go on .... clean the scene .... doctors and nurses .... don't stop till you drop ....... body language? .... stop yer tickling jock .... run away run away .... ball and chain before the beak .... dance yer way out of this one ...  twist and turn .... now keep in time .... exit .... Wipe out.

Phew - have I missed anything?
Er...only the bit at the end of the film when we all stood for the National Anthem then everyone ran like hell for the last bus!  exalt
Was that before or after Brian Rix dropped his drawers in the pantry smilie ?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 13.10.17 21:16

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi,i hope these three are still retaining these suits for an entirely different appearance in a Court of Law
Oh no no no no no!

Government issue will be the order of the day..



The beauty of it is - the uniform is unisex!
LOL! The only problem I can envisage is if the miscreants escaped undetected riding zebras.  high5
lol

Or if you happen to be Buried By Mainstream Media..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 13.10.17 21:19

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
sarcastic
Curly, Larry and Redwood... exalt exalt exalt
This actually follows a certain storyline.

Wipe out .... frenzy .... lightbulb moment (Gerald's end of the tunnel revelation) .... dance to our tune ....  the show must go on .... clean the scene .... doctors and nurses .... don't stop till you drop ....... body language? .... stop yer tickling jock .... run away run away .... ball and chain before the beak .... dance yer way out of this one ...  twist and turn .... now keep in time .... exit .... Wipe out.

Phew - have I missed anything?
Er...only the bit at the end of the film when we all stood for the National Anthem then everyone ran like hell for the last bus!  exalt
Was that before or after Brian Rix dropped his drawers in the pantry smilie ?
During! m1264
I don't know. Brian Rix and PJ Proby really had many trouser-related mishaps, eh? winkwink
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 13.10.17 21:21

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Verdi,i hope these three are still retaining these suits for an entirely different appearance in a Court of Law
Oh no no no no no!

Government issue will be the order of the day..



The beauty of it is - the uniform is unisex!
LOL! The only problem I can envisage is if the miscreants escaped undetected riding zebras.  high5
lol

Or if you happen to be Buried By Mainstream Media..

LMAO!!! Excellent!  2thumbs
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 13.10.17 21:25

Not surprising - have you ever seen the effects of a patented trouser press..




offtopic

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 14.10.17 14:13

goodpost  LOLOL!! Do you think it would steam cadaverine out of chequered trousers?
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 14:50

@Mark Willis wrote:goodpost  LOLOL!! Do you think it would steam cadaverine out of chequered trousers?
Perhaps Cuddlecat disappeared in a steam sandwich whilst in those last moments, desperately trying to eat a tasty morsel of rotting sea bass from a plastic bag of rubbish placed into a car boot. Perhaps Cuddlecat died of toxic shock syndrome from eating the contents of a dirty nappy.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8734
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 14.10.17 15:21

@Mark Willis wrote:Do you think it would steam cadaverine out of chequered trousers?
No ... silly - you first have to take them off before using the trouser press roll .

So attached to them was she..


Return to Blighty - September 2007

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 15:28






A pic for aquila who was asking about cuddlecat's whereabouts the other day.

At least it made it's way back to the UK once it's photoshoot days were over.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10740
Reputation : 5267
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 15:30

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:




A pic for aquila who was asking about cuddlecat's whereabouts the other day.

At least it made it's way back to the UK once it's photoshoot days were over.
No wonder Special Branch sent a car. It was to collect Cuddlecat.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8734
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 15:32

You'd think they would have buried it (or whatever) with Maddie and the pink blanket.

But then I suppose it wouldn't have been much good for Kate to be pictured without something to cling on to.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10740
Reputation : 5267
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 15:35

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:You'd think they would have buried it (or whatever) with Maddie and the pink blanket.

But then I suppose it wouldn't have been much good for Kate to be pictured without something to cling on to.
Didn't Kate McCann often cling onto Gerry's thigh during interviews sans Cuddlecat?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8734
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 15:40

Well, she did, but it would have been even more difficult to bury that without it going unnoticed.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10740
Reputation : 5267
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Mark Willis on 14.10.17 17:43

@aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:goodpost  LOLOL!! Do you think it would steam cadaverine out of chequered trousers?
Perhaps Cuddlecat disappeared in a steam sandwich whilst in those last moments, desperately trying to eat a tasty morsel of rotting sea bass from a plastic bag of rubbish placed into a car boot. Perhaps Cuddlecat died of toxic shock syndrome from eating the contents of a dirty nappy.
LOL!   rotfl puke
avatar
Mark Willis

Posts : 313
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 62
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 19:52

The really sick thing is that a little three year old girl has been trashed by PR, spin and a police service that did nothing for her.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8734
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Keitei on 14.10.17 20:28

Cuddlecat was merely a stage prop for the sympathy vote. Whoever came up with the idea that it would mean anything to the public after it had been washed, needs to look how stupid an idea it was by all the comments over the many years.

To carry it around, sniff at it and have it's head poking out of a shoulder bag is laughable.

Many people do things in their life and with hindsight it makes them cringe. Cuddlecat & the photoshoot are both highly embarrassing in my opinion.

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
avatar
Keitei
Moderator/Investigator

Posts : 947
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2015-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 01.11.17 11:33



The Rothley Court Hotel AGM - November 2007

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 02.11.17 1:11



What would you do if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by polyenne on 02.11.17 16:37

We all live in a mansion paid by you, mansion paid by you, mansion paid by you.........
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 441
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by aquila on 02.11.17 19:42

@polyenne wrote:We all live in a mansion paid by you, mansion paid by you, mansion paid by you.........
I'm no fan of the Beatles, and a much lesser fan of PR or Clarence Mitchell, the snake that appears in your newspapers and sneaks up your sewer pipe into your toilet and bites you on the bottom if you dare to criticize the magnificence of his sickening profession.
 
However, you have to laugh/cry/vomit at the sheer incompetence of this foolish man who turned Madeleine McCann into 'the perfect campaign' and went on to crow about his accomplishment.

Yes, this man, the spokesperson for the McCann family actually did that to a three year old girl for a fat fee.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8734
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 03.11.17 12:51



Said to have been filmed in the villa occupied by the McCanns in Praia da Luz.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 03.11.17 12:53



Gerry and Kate McCann enjoying their fan mail in villa, Praia da Luz

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 03.11.17 12:59



"It felt so safe ....

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7020
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum