The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Mm11

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Mm11

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Regist10

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Empty McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017)

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.17 21:06

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-madeleine-mccann-hope-new-9557742

Parents of Madeleine McCann hope New Year 'miracle' will see lost daughter returned

Kate and Gerry have never given up hope that Madeleine could still be alive and have started 2017 with renewed spirit

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Vsop10

and vigour.

By Tracey Kandohla, Russell Myers,

18:57, 3 JAN 2017

Madeleine McCann’s tormented parents are hoping that a New Year “miracle” will reunite them with their daughter as they approach the milestone 10th anniversary without her. 

Kate and Gerry have never given up hope that she could still be alive and have started 2017 with renewed spirit and vigour. 

A Facebook campaign promoting the hunt for their daughter, which they endorse, says in a new posting: “We still have great hope and believe in miracles. Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home.” 

Scotland Yard detectives are investigating a lead said to be one “last throw of the dice” in a bid to end the family’s torment. 

A close family friend said: “Despite yet another Christmas without Madeleine which was very difficult, Kate and Gerry have entered the New Year with a positive and upbeat frame of mind. They are confident the Metropolitan Police will give them the answers they are desperately seeking.” 

Investigators now have less than three months of guaranteed Government funding to continue to unravel an “important” new tip. 

A source close to the investigation, codenamed Operation Grange, revealed last month that they are working on a final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang. 

The “spotters” are believed to have targeted the charismatic blonde three-year-old, taking photographs of her, while she was playing on the beach and beside the pool at her family holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. 

Maddie, who has a distinct and un-operable blemish in her right eye where the pupil runs into the iris, would now be aged 13. 

Her last age progression picture clearly shows the eye defect but portrays her as a nine-year-old. 

Former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 48, posted in a worldwide Christmas message  “Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.” 

The brave couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, wrote on the official Find Maddie website, that support from others will “keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.” 

Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Madeleine's disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary. Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues. 

In Operation Grange’s potentially final year of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers - her parents’ and their first team of private investigators’ initial hunch - and could still be alive. Reports following her kidnap suggested she could have been smuggled to Belgium or Morocco in North Africa. 

Forensic investigations into Maddie’s disappearance just nine days before her fourth birthday were concluded five months ago. So far the inquiry, launched in May 2011 on orders of then Prime Minister David Cameron, has cost more than £12 million with topped-up funds set to run out at the end of March.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Empty Re: McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017)

Post by plebgate 03.01.17 21:27

Where's the fleck gone - looks like it's back to a distinctive eye marking again.

Is it possibe for Tracey K to ask Mrs. or a close source to clarify exactly what the general public should be looking out for?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Empty Re: McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017)

Post by jeanmonroe 04.01.17 1:23

"In Operation Grange’s potentially final year of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers - her parents’ and their first team of private investigators’ initial hunch"
------------------------------------

So,

The 'FACT', which Operation Grange are 'solely' concentrated 'on'... is that Madeleine 'was sold' by child traffickers.

I'd PAY erm, like, to hear an Operation Grange 'officer' take the stand in a UK High Court and 'state' THAT 'as true'!

What happened to ex DCI Andy's 'junkie schitzo, taxi man and young man' 'arguidoed' on his 'insistance' as 'suspects'?

'Got 'em Bernie gov! oh, hang on...'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.01.17 1:42

Daily Mail
Post by worriedmum Yesterday at 9:56 pm

.''We still have great hope and believe in miracles. Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home''
Kate and Gerry McCann

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4084922/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-hoping-New-Year-miracle-reunite-daughter-approach-milestone-10th-anniversary-without-her.html#ixzz4Ujpcjh3g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

With 'respect' to 'mod' 'worriedmum's' post is the Daily Fail's 'take' on the 'story'............strangely, also 'penned' by one Tracy K!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4084922/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-hoping-New-Year-miracle-reunite-daughter-approach-milestone-10th-anniversary-without-her.html#ixzz4Ujpcjh3g
Madeleine McCann’s parents are hoping that a New Year ‘miracle’ will reunite them with their daughter as they approach the milestone 10th anniversary without her
Kate and Gerry McCann still have hope that daughter Maddie could still be alive
Scotland Yard are busy investigating a lead in a bid to end the family’s torment
Police officers think Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang

By Tracey Kandohla For Mailonline
Published: 18:16, 3 January 2017 | Updated: 18:29, 3 January 2017

The parents of Madeleine McCann are hoping that a New Year “miracle” will reunite them with their daughter as they approach the milestone 10th anniversary without her.
Kate and Gerry have never given up hope that Maddie could still be alive and have started 2017 with renewed spirit and vigour.
A Facebook campaign promoting the hunt for their daughter, which they endorse, says in a new posting: “We still have great hope and believe in miracles. Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home.”
As Scotland Yard are busy investigating one “last throw of the dice” lead in a bid to end the family’s torment, a close friend said today: “Despite yet another Christmas without Madeleine which was very difficult, Kate and Gerry have entered the New Year with a positive and upbeat frame of mind. They are confident the Metropolitan Police will give them the answers they are desperately seeking.”
Detectives now have less than three months of guaranteed Government funding to continue to unravel an “important” new tip.
A source close to the investigation, codenamed Operation Grange, revealed last month that they are working on a final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang.
The “spotters” are believed to have targeted the eye-catching charismatic three-year-old, tak-ing photographs of her, while she was playing on the beach and beside the pool at her family holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007.
Maddie, who has a distinct and un-operable blemish in her right eye where the pupil runs into the iris, would now be aged 13.
Her last age progression picture clearly shows the eye defect but portrays her as a nine-year-old.
Former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 48, posted in a worldwide Christmas message, free for their daughter’s kidnapper and their friends and family to see: “Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.”
The brave couple from Rothley, Leicestershire , wrote on the official Find Maddie website, that support from others will “keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.”
Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Maddie’s disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary to being accidentally killed by her parents.
Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues.
But in Operation Grange’s potentially final year of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers – her parents’ and their first team of private investigators’ initial hunch – and could still be alive.
Reports following her kidnap suggested she could have been smuggled to Belgium or Morocco in North Africa.
Forensic investigations into Maddie’s disappearance just nine days before her fourth birthday were concluded five months ago.
Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Maddie’s (pictured) disappearance
So far the inquiry, launched in May 2011 on orders of then Prime Minister David Cameron, has cost more than £12 million with topped-up funds set to run out at the end of March.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said today: “We are not prepared to discuss any lines of inquiry while the investigation is on going. If there is a development we will put it in the public do-main.” He added: “We have funding in place until the end of this financial year.”
The McCanns tried to make Christmas – their tenth without Maddie - “as happy a family occa-sion as possible” for the sake of their twins Sean and Amelie, who turn 12 in just one month. They thanked in an online message everyone “who hasn’t forgotten about Madeleine for their help and continued prayers.”
Earlier last month they suspended a Facebook campaign page helping the hunt for Maddie af-ter a surge of false “leads” has flooded the website. Trolls had been bombarding the site with fake theories.

A message from the un-named Leicester-based Webmaster, acting with the approval of Kate and Gerry, said: “Some of you may have noticed our page not being available these past few days. Due to an increase of fabricated so called “leads”, I’ve been turning the page off to keep people from posting/spreading false information.
“It’s imperative the public keep looking for Madeleine, but we need to make sure false infor-mation is not being given over true leads. This is my decision. I will continue to turn the page off until this false and misleading info is not being disseminated via Facebook and emailed to us.”
We still have great hope and believe in miracles. Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home
Kate and Gerry McCann
The webs chief urges people across the world to continue helping the search, saying: “Thank you to those who truly want to help us find Madeleine. Children are found due to the diligence of the public and we still need your help.”
But she demands people not “to report fake news” even by re-posting it. She warns: “You have the potential to hurt innocent people by posting false news stories.
This is a support page for Madeleine and her family. It’s not a place for you to post false news stories or conspiracy theo-ries.
“We will not comment on investigation-related questions/suggestions due to an active police investigation.
Anyone posting false news stories or conspiracy theories will have their post deleted and be banned from our page.”
But in a fresh start to 2017 the page is open to promote the hunt for the missing girl and shows a montage of poignant photos of Maddie simply entitled “Have you seen me?”
Pictures include the iconic last known image of Maddie in pink sunhat and clutching tennis balls while on holiday and an age progression snap of how she may look aged nine.
And a striking poster pleads: “Please don’t hesitate. Contact local police immediately or contact Operation Grange.”

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

The oldie, Weymouth, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Why are the police Not investigating the 100s of other children that have disappeared?
ReplyNew
141 (thumbs DOWN)
1787 (thumbs UP)
greatbrit, IOW, 5 hours ago
Please never give up hope ANYONE who is missing a child x
ReplyNew
null, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Gosh, it really would be a miracle....
ReplyNew
Hugh-Foria..., Stourbridge, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Well after 10years I would think the chances of Madeline making an appearance is pretty remote! Unfortunately the McCanns will have to live with it for the rest of their lives...
ReplyNew
DaveJ, Bristol, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Not again. She isn't coming back. Don't leave kids home alone.
ReplyNew
blackbird98, Leeds, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Not again..........
ReplyNew
lovely123, London, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
I pray they get closure. It's so sad.
ReplyNew
Roger, Guildford, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
I thought you might stop continually giving these 2 any more unnecessary publicity, let the child rest in peace.
ReplyNew
justme, somewhere by the sea, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
I honestly wonder how this is affecting their other children as the parents clearly have not had closure....
ReplyNew
dudley82, Newport, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
As harsh as this sounds and I do honestly pity these two, they should never have left her and her siblings on their own in a room. Even if they were only downstairs, you just don't do it! And sadly they've reaped the consequences. 10 years........its beyond awful and I hope one day they have some sort of closure
ReplyNew
Blue Nightingale, Warrington, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Hope is a wonderful thing but what about regret ? I pray she is alive and well cared for - but they could have easily lost all 3 of their unattended children on that fateful nite.
ReplyNew
Ronda8, Andalucia, Spain, 6 hours ago
My heart goes out to them both.
ReplyNew
LaineyJ, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
10 years! Praying the find her, there's nothing to say she's dead.
ReplyNew
Luke136, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
They've gone through an unimaginable ordeal with which the vast majority, including myself, will wholly and utterly sympathise, but I think we've heard all we want to and need to about this story now, and unless they miraculously find her, these stories should stop being published.
ReplyNew
SHOUTYLADY, o.., United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Aww 13
ReplyNew
Pedro Mendes, alfreton, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Hope so too.How fantastic it would be to find her safe and well even if those responsible were never found her family would be complete again as it was 10 years ago. I can not even imagine the pain the parents felt when getting on the plane home without her 10 years ago.
ReplyNew
hearbear, West of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Oh not been in the paper for a few days
ReplyNew
Katie, Cotswolds, 6 hours ago
Sadly I think they know it would have to be nothing short of a true miracle. Poor Madeleine.
ReplyNew
Creamcake, Afghanistan, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
It would be nice if the found her but after 10 years anything could of happened. I just hope she didn't suffer.
ReplyNew
William Boston, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Zzzzz.
ReplyNew
fmcarvBMW5, London, 6 hours ago
Omg second time I have to read about these people in the space of one week.....
ReplyNew
null, 6 hours ago
Enough!
ReplyNew
Cheeseontoast, a grill, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
I hope they find her alive or at least find closure. I cannot imagine 10 yrs not knowing where my babies are
ReplyNew
yve, UK, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
GO AWAY...ENOUGH
ReplyNew
lala167, london, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Would be wonderful I don't think it's going to happen
ReplyNew
Bellamundo, Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Enough now.
ReplyNew
allan warren, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Why is that this couple never stop getting publicity? when so many other parents, whose children have gone missing, never get a mention.
ReplyNew
Richard22b, Bristol, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Time to let this story go. IF she was alive she would look completely different now.
ReplyNew
Comment_up, Yorkshire, 6 hours ago
Who leaves their children alone abroad to go out and eat? I wouldn't.
ReplyNew
Kro, Belfast, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago
Always think about Madeline. All her parents can do is live in hope. The not knowing would kill me

JillJill, Kent, 6 hours ago
Wouldn't it be wonderful. Meanwhile whoever took her is still out there and a threat to all children.
------------------------------

jta: TK: "Pictures include the iconic last known image of Maddie in pink sunhat and clutching tennis balls while on holiday...."

Someone TELL 'our Trace' that the 'last KNOWN image', of Maddie, was the 'last photo, by pool', 'taken' at 1:29/2:29 pm, 3rd May 2007, BY KM, as KM has 'told us', ad infinitum!

Although it did take three WEEKS to be 'published'..........AFTER GM had 'returned' from the UK!

The 'last photo' (by 'pool') that WAS in KM's camera for seven HOURS before, and still in camera, when GNR/PJ arrived............she just erm, y'know, er 'forgot' to give THAT photo/image to police and 'searchers' so that they'd KNOW exactly 'who' they were 'looking for'!

Unless, of course, 'our Trace' KNOWS that the 'tennis balls' image WAS 'indeed' the 'last known image' of Madeleine! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.01.17 10:10

Who needs CM when ‘our Trace’ can make up her own quotes:

‘A close family friend said’
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 05.01.17 2:24

Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-madeleine-mccann-hope-new-9557742

Parents of Madeleine McCann hope New Year 'miracle' will see lost daughter returned

Kate and Gerry have never given up hope that Madeleine could still be alive and have started 2017 with renewed spirit

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Vsop10

and vigour.

Madeleine McCann’s tormented parents are hoping that a New Year “miracle” will reunite them with their daughter as they approach the milestone 10th anniversary without her. 

Kate and Gerry have never given up hope that she could still be alive and have started 2017 with renewed spirit and vigour. 

Scotland Yard detectives are investigating a lead said to be one “last throw of the dice” in a bid to end the family’s torment. 

A close family friend said: “Despite yet another Christmas without Madeleine which was very difficult, Kate and Gerry have entered the New Year with a positive and upbeat frame of mind. They are confident the Metropolitan Police will give them the answers they are desperately seeking.” 

Investigators now have less than three months of guaranteed Government funding to continue to unravel an “important” new tip. 

The “spotters” are believed to have targeted the charismatic blonde three-year-old, taking photographs of her, while she was playing on the beach and beside the pool at her family holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz in May 2007. 

Former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 48, posted in a worldwide Christmas message  “Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.” 

The brave couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, wrote on the official Find Maddie website, that support from others will “keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.” 

Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Madeleine's disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary. Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues. 

In Operation Grange’s potentially final year of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers - her parents’ and their first team of private investigators’ initial hunch - and could still be alive. Reports following her kidnap suggested she could have been smuggled to Belgium or Morocco in North Africa. 

Forensic investigations into Maddie’s disappearance just nine days before her fourth birthday were concluded five months ago. So far the inquiry, launched in May 2011 on orders of then Prime Minister David Cameron, has cost more than £12 million with topped-up funds set to run out at the end of March.

and

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Vigor_15_Litre_0af738cf-cca8-460a-953b-dea09d088926_grande

OK I'll go back to my naughty corner now

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 05.01.17 9:26

“Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.”

Yep somebody knows all right. Trouble is the 9 who do have zero courage and even less compassion.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 05.01.17 10:47

Hobs wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-madeleine-mccann-hope-new-9557742

and vigour.

and

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Vigor_15_Litre_0af738cf-cca8-460a-953b-dea09d088926_grande

OK I'll go back to my naughty corner now
McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) 0341246_land vigour, something those hard-working Mcs will know all about laughat
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.01.17 15:11

Would anyone 'know' why the Mirror article, by TK, 'omitted' the following words........................"...to being accidentally killed by her parents" in their article?

In 'full'

Daily Mirror

Daily Mail

Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Madeleine's disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary to being accidentally killed by her parents. Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues.

Both 'articles' bylined by TK.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.01.17 0:21

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-fresh-hope-9618987

Madeleine McCann's parents fresh hope after newborn baby stolen 18 years ago found alive

Kamiyah Mobley was taken from a hospital in July 1998 and was living under a different name with a woman she assumed was her birth mother

BYCHRISTOPHER BUCKTIN

• 21:53, 13 JAN 2017
  • UPDATED22:23, 13 JAN 2017

Kate and Gerry McCann are "buoyed" by news Kamiyah Mobley has been found alive 18 years after she was stolen as a newborn baby from hospital.

She was taken from a hospital in July 1998 and was living under a different name with a woman she assumed was her birth mother.

Kamiyah’s case has given fresh hope to the family of Madeleine McCann , the three-year-old who went missing in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007.

A friend of parents Kate and Gerry revealed they were “buoyed” by the news across the Atlantic.

The source said: “It shows that dreams can come true and this teenager being found so many years after the event is another example that will give Kate and Gerry hope.”

Last month the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, said they were hoping a new year “miracle” would reunite them with their daughter as the 10th anniversary of her ­abduction approaches.

A Facebook campaign, which they endorse, said in a new post: “We still have great hope and believe in miracles.

“Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home.” A police source recently revealed detectives were working on the final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang.

Please see new thread for today's Mirror story - Mod
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 22.01.17 11:56

This is the year that the chidren of the McCanns and some of the Tapas 9 drinking buddies' children will hit their teenage years. Teenagers are very astute but also vulnerable. If there are genuine people on this forum who want the truth to come out it is only going to come from the mouths of some of the vile adults present. Their children however may have access to some information gleaned from yearsof mummy baiting. I call upon anybody who knows the location of any of these children now teenagers to be vigilent. Are they being bullied at school? I know of the location of at least 1 so there must be others out there who know teachers and Social Services representatives. Oh btw for the McCanns: Make sure your twins have their stories off pat, they will be the first targets. Should not be difficult for you to form pact secrets with them to promote a conspiracy of lies, you represent the medical profession. Hope that is not too close to the knuckle.
waiting waiting waiting
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Empty your carnt find someone thats not lost

Post by twizzlestick 27.01.17 12:14

and vigour.

twizzlestick
twizzlestick

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

McCanns at New Year 2017 - 'tormented', but hoping for 'a miracle', and full of hope, vigour and 'renewed spirit' (Mirror, 4 Jan 2017) Empty baby stolen that a new one on me haha

Post by twizzlestick 27.01.17 12:17

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-fresh-hope-9618987

Madeleine McCann's parents fresh hope after newborn baby stolen 18 years ago found alive

Kamiyah Mobley was taken from a hospital in July 1998 and was living under a different name with a woman she assumed was her birth mother

BYCHRISTOPHER BUCKTIN

• 21:53, 13 JAN 2017
  • UPDATED22:23, 13 JAN 2017

Kate and Gerry McCann are "buoyed" by news Kamiyah Mobley has been found alive 18 years after she was stolen as a newborn baby from hospital.

She was taken from a hospital in July 1998 and was living under a different name with a woman she assumed was her birth mother.

Kamiyah’s case has given fresh hope to the family of Madeleine McCann , the three-year-old who went missing in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007.

A friend of parents Kate and Gerry revealed they were “buoyed” by the news across the Atlantic.

The source said: “It shows that dreams can come true and this teenager being found so many years after the event is another example that will give Kate and Gerry hope.”

Last month the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, said they were hoping a new year “miracle” would reunite them with their daughter as the 10th anniversary of her ­abduction approaches.

A Facebook campaign, which they endorse, said in a new post: “We still have great hope and believe in miracles.

“Thank you for continuing to be by our side. Let’s get her home.” A police source recently revealed detectives were working on the final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang.

Please see new thread for today's Mirror story - Mod
twizzlestick
twizzlestick

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.01.17 19:57

Lands_end wrote:This is the year that the chidren of the McCanns and some of the Tapas 9 drinking buddies' children will hit their teenage years. Teenagers are very astute but also vulnerable. If there are genuine people on this forum who want the truth to come out it is only going to come from the mouths of some of the vile adults present. Their children however may have access to some information gleaned from yearsof mummy baiting. I call upon anybody who knows the location of any of these children now teenagers to be vigilent. Are they being bullied at school? I know of the location of at least 1 so there must be others out there who know teachers and Social Services representatives. Oh btw for the McCanns: Make sure your twins have their stories off pat, they will be the first targets. Should not be difficult for you to form pact secrets with them to promote a conspiracy of lies, you represent the medical profession. Hope that is not too close to the knuckle.
waiting waiting waiting
This has to be the most appalling post I've read in a very long time on the forum and is shameful in its abuse of the McCann twins to make a completely vacuous point shrouded in venom with a little hint of threat. This helps the search for justice in what way?

A truly awful post.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 03.02.17 18:48

aquila wrote:
Lands_end wrote:This is the year that the chidren of the McCanns and some of the Tapas 9 drinking buddies' children will hit their teenage years. Teenagers are very astute but also vulnerable. If there are genuine people on this forum who want the truth to come out it is only going to come from the mouths of some of the vile adults present. Their children however may have access to some information gleaned from yearsof mummy baiting. I call upon anybody who knows the location of any of these children now teenagers to be vigilent. Are they being bullied at school? I know of the location of at least 1 so there must be others out there who know teachers and Social Services representatives. Oh btw for the McCanns: Make sure your twins have their stories off pat, they will be the first targets. Should not be difficult for you to form pact secrets with them to promote a conspiracy of lies, you represent the medical profession. Hope that is not too close to the knuckle.
waiting waiting waiting
This has to be the most appalling post I've read in a very long time on the forum and is shameful in its abuse of the McCann twins to make a completely vacuous point shrouded in venom with a little hint of threat. This helps the search for justice in what way?

A truly awful post.
Comments noted but I am being realistic about the pressure these poor evolving children may have to face. I would never tolerate threats or any abuse of children, that does not make me unaware that abusive bullying acts occur on a daily basis. I cannot be the only person who believes this to be a danger alert in the groupings of the surviving children.
shark
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum