The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why would they ? Mm11

Why would they ? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why would they ? Mm11

Why would they ? Regist10

Why would they ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why would they ? Empty Why would they ?

Post by TrevorNigel 02.11.16 16:13

Having read exhaustively on here for several days now ive been intrigued by many ideas / theorys etc.
Ive no need to list them,you know them yourselves.
I have a question regarding the many links to Paedophilia and many hints at a possible VIP link that MAY explain a possible cover up.
IF Madeleine was harmed ( or worse) in such a situation , why would/ or what circumstances would lead her parents to have knowledge of this and yet play a leading part in covering it up.?
I fully understand we have to be careful what we appear to say, but there are so many pointers in posts, towards tbis, without explicitly saying it, i just wondered ( if in anyones opinion this may be the case) Why would they ?
I thoroughly believe in their guilt, either directly or indirectly and i think they have something to hide, so please dont interpret this as a defence, but i cannot think of why they would do this .Surely as a parent you wouldnt/ couldnt under any circumstances at all , cover up someones actions in this regard.
Why would they ?
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Why would they ? Empty Re: Why would they ?

Post by Guest 02.11.16 16:48

TrevorNigel wrote:I thoroughly believe in their guilt, either directly or indirectly 
I thoroughly believe the official story doesn't make sense.

I have no idea if they are guilty or not (of what?)

I thoroughly believe we should keep on asking awkward questions until sense emerges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 02.11.16 21:08

I've always said this...............no way would any of my friends cover up such a crime for me KNOWINGLY. Seriously people, pretend you've  accidentally  killed your child, would even your BEST friend cover for you never mind a few you hardly really know?
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 02.11.16 21:58

No they wouldn't..we ALL know it
So that renders the Tapas gang cover up redundant
So where does that take us ,?
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.11.16 1:39

TrevorNigel wrote:No they wouldn't..we ALL know it

Does it really...TrevorNigel,..does it really??
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.16 7:35

sar wrote:
TrevorNigel wrote:No they wouldn't..we ALL know it

Does it really...TrevorNigel,..does it really??
Agreed.

We don't ALL know it and cover up is not redundant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.16 9:14

This sounds like a bogus thread to me. Just because you as an individual might not comprehend such behaviour DOES NOT mean others may not see it as the best thing to do (to save their asses).
As for TREVORNIGEL claiming we ALL know that they(your friends) wouldnt do it (cover up for you), well, that is just poor logic. It all depends what they have been doing and what the alternative outcome (loss of job, reputation,or worse  ie jail) would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 10:13

JimbobJones wrote:This sounds like a bogus thread to me. Just because you as an individual might not comprehend such behaviour DOES NOT mean others may not see it as the best thing to do (to save their asses).
As for TREVORNIGEL claiming we ALL know that they(your friends) wouldnt do it (cover up for you), well, that is just poor logic. It all depends what they have been doing and what the alternative outcome (loss of job, reputation,or worse  ie jail) would be.
I agree to an extent , because we just don't know.
I can only state that I can't think of a situation where I would cover up a child's death.
As for someone above saying this is a bogus thread ?
What does that mean ?
In my short time on here, I have to say, the one negative I've found is there is an awful lot of paranoia and an underlying feeling of minor hostility /suspicion on newcomers ( yet the site claims they are welcome)
Not from everyone of course,. but an underlying feeling.
It's certainly not warranted in my direction, just wanted to make that clear. I would put myself on a 3 out of 10 in terms of my expertise on this case, but like everyone I'm just here to read, digest and offer my thoughts.
Kind Regards.
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.16 11:37

There is one glaringly obvious situation where someone would want to coverup a childs death. Are you really saying you cannot think of it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 12:15

JimbobJones wrote:There is one glaringly obvious situation where someone would want to coverup a childs death. Are you really saying you cannot think of it?
That's what my OP alludes too !
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.16 12:16

TrevorNigel wrote:
The Twilight Zone?

ETA:  Can I respectfully ask that you drop the collective 'WE' howdy .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 03.11.16 12:25

Some people clearly would cooperate to cover up a child's death. After all, the child is dead, nothing can be done about that, but now they have to save their sorry skins. At all costs.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.16 12:30

Cmaryholmes wrote:Some people clearly would cooperate to cover up a child's death. After all, the child is dead, nothing can be done about that, but now they have to save their sorry skins. At all costs.
As close relatives cover up or turn a blind eye to child abuse.  It happens - it would be extremely naive to think otherwise.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 13:19

Verdi wrote:
TrevorNigel wrote:
The Twilight Zone?

ETA:  Can I respectfully ask that you drop the collective 'WE' howdy .
Sorry..done subconsciously
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 13:22

In my OP I'm referring to why would parents cover up harm( or worse) if they knew somebody else was the guilty party and the parents knew it.
I struggle with that concept.
Just my view.
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.11.16 14:39

TrevorNigel wrote:In my OP I'm referring to why would parents cover up harm( or worse) if they knew somebody else was the guilty party and the parents knew it.
Just my view.

In your OP you said "I thoroughly believe in their guilt, either directly or indirectly". 
Now you're saying someone else is a guilty party and the parents are covering up for them.
A little bit lost with the whole question.

So if nobody is covering up... what on earth did Eddie alert to?
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 15:11

JRP wrote:
TrevorNigel wrote:In my OP I'm referring to why would parents cover up harm( or worse) if they knew somebody else was the guilty party and the parents knew it.
Just my view.

In your OP you said "I thoroughly believe in their guilt, either directly or indirectly". 
Now you're saying someone else is a guilty party and the parents are covering up for them.

I believe they are guilty of something, like everyone ,I know not what.
What I'm saying is I find it hard to fathom that as parents ,THEY would be covering for SOMEONE ELSE, who has harmed ( or worse) THEIR child.
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.11.16 15:47

TrevorNigel wrote:
JRP wrote:
Just my view.

I believe they are guilty of something, like everyone ,I know not what.
What I'm saying is I find it hard to fathom that as parents ,THEY would be covering for SOMEONE ELSE, who has harmed ( or worse) THEIR child.

Nobody is guilty of anything. Guilt comes after a trial in a court of law. So as there hasn't been a trial I would be careful throwing the guilt word around  

I don't know the who, what, why, where or when, but my point is, Eddies alerts to a dead body in apartment 5c, and in the hire car, and on various clothing items, indicate that they are to some extent fabricating a story.
Why? Only they know, anything I say would only be speculation.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.16 15:57

Yes, accusations of guilt should be avoided because you never know who is reading this forum.

Most members here are very careful about what they say.

We don't know what happened until we get the full story.

And we certainly don't have the full story - there are 48 avoided PJ questions for a start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 03.11.16 16:24

BlueBag wrote:Yes, accusations of guilt should be avoided because you never know who is reading this forum.

Most members here are very careful about what they say.

We don't know what happened until we get the full story.

And we certainly don't have the full story - there are 48 avoided PJ questions for a start.
OK, that makes sense...will be careful how I phrase on here.
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum