The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should Goncalo Amaral now abandon the PJ theory that Madeleine died AFTER 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007?

77% 77% 
[ 30 ]
13% 13% 
[ 5 ]
10% 10% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 39

Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by Verdi on 28.08.16 20:17

@worriedmum wrote:I have said this before, but the 'transference' of cadaver odour theory should surely mean that everything that came in contact with anything contaminated would then spread it endlessly-wouldn't it?
Technically yes, of course you are correct.   The strength of the scent would naturally differ depending on various factors which is pretty obvious but not relevant at the moment.

The personal items belonging to the McCann family collected from their accommodation (the villa) to be taken to another location for inspection by the dogs, Eddie and Keela, were boxed up and marked according to the room they were supposedly kept.  The particular box that contained the items signaled by the EVRD Eddie was marked 'common room'.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the rest of the content of the box was ever itemized.

It's important to remember here that prior to the dogs inspection of the content of the boxes, they had also been deployed to inspect apartment 5a at the Ocean Club complex, the second apartment occupied by the McCanns short term and the villa they rented for their long term stay.  During these prior inspections, the only personal item belonging to the McCann family that was signaled by Eddie the EVRD was...  CUDDLECAT!

This leads to me believe that cuddlecat is the answer to the cadavar scent cross-contamination - it would certainly explain why only Kate McCann's clothing was signaled and why poor old cuddlecat was subjected to a thorough scrub. The important point is however, that ONLY cuddlecat was signaled by Eddie prior to the independent inspection of personal items.

Are you reading me?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann could not have died from an accident, nor from anything else, after 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May 2007

Post by Verdi on 29.08.16 22:39

What puzzles me is the absence of a trail of evidence following the dogs inspection of the clothing on 2nd August 2007.  The PJ case file states..

Report: 27 Rue das Floras- Praia Da Luz - Lagos  [villa occupied by the McCann family]

'The canine human remains recovery dog started its inspection and "marked" various clothes. The inspection was completed at 23h52. The clothes were returned to their box for later use.'

Martin Grimes reports in his summary of the exercise..

"The only alert indication was by the EVRD on clothing from one of the boxes. I am not in possession of the details as these were recorded by the PJ ofíicers present.

It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'a cadaver scent' contaminant. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.
----------

As far as I'm aware, this is where the trail begins and ends, there being no further mention of the items of clothing marked by Eddie the EVRD following the search of the villa occupied by the McCann family.  Ideally I would like to believe the items were sequestered by the PJ and held in their custody pending further investigation.  However, as far as I'm aware, there is no indication in the PJ files that cuddlecat or the two pieces of clothing belonging to Kate McCann or the red T-shirt (most likely belonging to the male twin) were analysed by a forensic laboratory in Portugal or the UK.  Clearly Kate McCann's harlequin pants were returned to her as she was photographed wearing them as she descended from the aircraft on their return to the UK in September 2007 - clutching cuddlecat!

Sean McCann was photographed wearing the red T-shirt with airplane motif but I can't be sure if that was before and after the dogs inspection on 2nd August.  Not sure it has any particular significance anyway as the T-shirt would appear to be for a boy.  I think it most likely the cadavar scent alerted by Eddie was by way of transference rather than having been in direct contact with a corpse.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.08.16 23:03

Does anyone know the origin of this?

The only link I can find is Joana Morais written in Portuguese so I'm at a total loss.  Whatever, if this is what it appears to be, it shows a pair of pyjamas as opposed to the red T-shirt.

scratchhead

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum