The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine snow white video Mm11

Madeleine snow white video Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine snow white video Mm11

Madeleine snow white video Regist10

Madeleine snow white video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine snow white video Empty Madeleine snow white video

Post by Ellen64 25.05.16 16:10

Hello,

I was registered here some years ago and made 2 or 3 comments. Afterwards there was no time for me for the maddie case due to family life and job apart from reading some news every now and then. I forgot my username and password. Some days ago I registered with another username. I watched the snow white video and would like to ask if it is only me who consider it a very strange video? Where was it filmed? To me it is not a living room, a kitchen or the like. It looks like a theatre or cinema. I see only chairs (apart from the old table at the beginning) and two men are sitting in the background (right above Madeleines head in the corner) and a hand can be seen for some seconds behind her. One must watch carefully to see it. Do not concentrate on Madeleine but on the background. Please watch it in slow motion! Is it Kate who can be seen? Madeleine looks very sad as if someone gave her instructions what to do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like to know what others think? Could be that I am mistaken! Thank you.
Ellen64

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Madeleine snow white video Empty Re: Madeleine snow white video

Post by MayMuse 25.05.16 16:37

Looks to me like a kitchen or dining room, there is a lady in the background ( white trousers) Madeleines gran Susan Healy maybe? I think that video was an early one released by Jon Corner?  the McCanns friend who filmed them in the August in PDL.

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen64 25.05.16 16:47

Thank you. Will watch it again.
Ellen64

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 25.05.16 17:13

I think it looks more like a function room as there seems to be a few table and chairs. I also think the lady in the background is standing at a bar. The wooden bit is too high to be a kitchen worktop and also where the carpet ends and the lino starts is typical of a bar area in a function room. So maybe it was at a children's party ?
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 25.05.16 18:19

There was a catholic parish centre known as Birch House about half a mile from Sue Healey`s house. I was in there about 15 years ago and the bar area looked something like that. Very dated even then. So yes, a children`s party is a strong possibilty. The building was destroyed in a fire a couple of years ago and is now being redeveloped as site of executive detached houses. If Kate and Gerry got married in the local church then it could be a wedding anniversary.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.05.16 19:37

This is the footage which Jon Corner released as he said he had footage at home somewhere and he "put" it together quickly for the media ( so perhaps it was a party of some kind for friends/relatives). Could well be that  church hall as just taken another look with "fresh eyes" ...looked like a large kitchen/dinner initially but what do I know big grin

I dont think that Madeleine looks sad, she is contemplative ...she looks towards the camera, it is an adult filming and speaking to her as she looks up at them IMO... and I think she says " I don't know"???

It is, to me just a normal little video snapshot of Madeleine at some sort of function.
It is all so sad & I'm so sorry for her. :frown: Her parents did NOT protect her! 
IMO

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum