The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Thanks to Chaos Raptors - Page 2 Mm11

Thanks to Chaos Raptors - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Thanks to Chaos Raptors - Page 2 Mm11

Thanks to Chaos Raptors - Page 2 Regist10

Thanks to Chaos Raptors

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks to Chaos Raptors - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks to Chaos Raptors

Post by Majic 07.12.09 7:36

scrafen wrote:so there are:
=> conversion from anti -> pro
=> conversion from outer/stalker -> "jolly decent"

how comes ?

scrafen, the difference is fairly clear to most people, I can't understand why you are unable to see it yourself. There are those that stay within the laws of the country and there are those who break them and in doing so step over the line into criminality.

You can see from yourself on my site written in black and white from an authority on the subject. How you can defend such people is of course down to you to question your own moral values.

Activity : 235

http://www.chaosraptors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCKY 07.12.09 8:11

littlepixie wrote:
ROCKY wrote:LittlePixie...there was this in the Press some time ago. If true very unpleasant and not needed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1106333.ece

Thanks for that. Was any of it connected to forums though as in 3As.

Hi Little Pixie, No , not to my knowledge. I would not have posted there had I seen this.
ROCKY

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 07.12.09 8:33

heresthetruth wrote:JATYK

I am told Debs is now posting the names and locations of Bennett supporters on MM.
They will NOT be repeated here, as I couldn't care less who they are, and it is of no interest or relevance whatsoever.
I do suggest Bennett and the people concerned contact the police ASAP, as Debs clearly has no concern whatsoever for the safety of these people and needs stopped before she does anything even worse

I find this interesting because I recall that Ms Butler posted her serious fraud allegations on the MM because she wished to warn the members of the MF not so send any donations, and as she had no memberslist, this was the only way she had of protecting the members money.
Now she has a memberslist. I wonder what noble motives are compelling her to publish the list and how outing the members will further the police investigation into her accusations.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 8:40

justagrannynow 1 wrote:

I am told Debs is now posting the names and locations of Bennett supporters on MM.
They will NOT be repeated here, as I couldn't care less who they are, and it is of no interest or relevance whatsoever.
I do suggest Bennett and the people concerned contact the police ASAP, as Debs clearly has no concern whatsoever for the safety of these people and needs stopped before she does anything even worse

I find this interesting because I recall that Ms Butler posted her serious fraud allegations on the MM because she wished to warn the members of the MF not so send any donations, and as she had no memberslist, this was the only way she had of protecting the members money.
Now she has a memberslist. I wonder what noble motives are compelling her to publish the list and how outing the members will further the police investigation into her accusations.

She's made no secret of the fact that she's been trying to get her hands on the members' list for some time now, but to treat them with such blatant disregard is disgraceful. Butler has also been e-mailing members and non-members of MF, asking for thier personal details.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 07.12.09 9:39

It was said at the time Ms Butler was appealing to everyone to phone her that her real reason for that was so that she obtained the callers telephone number.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.12.09 10:14

Autumn wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:

She's made no secret of the fact that she's been trying to get her hands on the members' list for some time now, but to treat them with such blatant disregard is disgraceful. Butler has also been e-mailing members and non-members of MF, asking for thier personal details.

Why, is she collecting names and details for someone? Clarence Mitchell?

Far as I know, it was exactly for that reason that TB didnt given her the list.

Hope no one here had called her!

Who has she outed? And how did she know they are pro-TB?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 07.12.09 10:24

justagrannynow 1 wrote:It was said at the time Ms Butler was appealing to everyone to phone her that her real reason for that was so that she obtained the callers telephone number.

Well thank goodness I didn't do as she asked!
I saw I was one of them outed.(and my OH who has no forum interest at all)

Interesting to see I was described as "a very nice lady" (I met her once) yet she still chose to put my details up!
I had resigned from MM and had replied to her emails saying I wanted no involvement........yet still she chose to do this!

Thanks Debbie and Ambersuz for furthering my dismay at the depths some can reach
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Majic 07.12.09 10:36

This behaviour is certainly not unique to Susan's forum, it has been going on behind the scenes at the old 3 Arguidos site and was endemic with Brenda's administration group. The only noticeable difference is that Susan is allowing this to be public and it is not covert as it was on the 3 Arguidos. It will however, be the same people behins the scenes pulling the strings because they believe they are fighting a forum war despite evidence to the contrary.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 07.12.09 11:59

Majic wrote:This behaviour is certainly not unique to Susan's forum, it has been going on behind the scenes at the old 3 Arguidos site and was endemic with Brenda's administration group. The only noticeable difference is that Susan is allowing this to be public and it is not covert as it was on the 3 Arguidos. It will however, be the same people behins the scenes pulling the strings because they believe they are fighting a forum war despite evidence to the contrary.

unbelievable, that especially you are barking on this...lol...

your chaos raptors site was the role model for all these outings... you started it !
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Majic 07.12.09 12:09

scrafen wrote:

unbelievable, that especially you are barking on this...lol...

your chaos raptors site was the role model for all these outings... you started it !

Ok, it quite clear now that not only are you not familiar with the issue at hand and also lack critical analysis and thinking skills. Saying "you started it" is as I am sure you are aware, playground speak. This coming from the person that believes I am at least two other posters on this site.

I am sure you can see when it is put to you in this stark manner that you have made some flaws in your ability to conclude rationally and based on what appears to be little knowledge or just chosen ignorance on the topic and history of my site.

To correct you on one of your flaws in thinking. The 3 Arguidos website was identifying people long before my site was ever up on the internet. Claiming that it started with my site is just stultifying ignorance of the facts and a baseless accusation.

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 07.12.09 12:13

Yup, that's entirely true.

I would also add that if majic hadn't had the decency to tell the idiots at 3A that their back door was open, then they would have carried on like that for months, while the world and his wife downloaded all the details.

But don't let any of that stop you scrafen, you are clearly on a roll roll
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top