The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Do you ever look and wonder? Mm11

Do you ever look and wonder? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Do you ever look and wonder? Mm11

Do you ever look and wonder? Regist10

Do you ever look and wonder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you ever look and wonder? Empty Do you ever look and wonder?

Post by Honeyblade 03.08.15 14:38

I'm an unashamedly proud grandparent to an 18 month old boy who by the grace of God is a bundle of energy from 6am in the morning till 8pm!
He makes mud pies in the garden in concert with his partner in crime a puppy French bull dog ... He 'helps' by mopping the floor ... He jumps from sofa to sofa and he is never still .. I'm sure you know what I mean ... Sometimes I look at him and can't help but fill up with tears at the thought of what might have befallen Maddie before she disappeared ,a vulnerable ,slight,bright little light who deserved so much more love and wonder how much longer it will be before she gets justice .. I've read so much on this forum and admire the diligent sorting and sifting that everyone does to help bring that day forward respect to you all .. One question though .. If you can do it and GA can do it ,why oh why is it taking SY so long to pinch the precious pair ..
Naturally this is my opinion ..
Mods pls delete or edit if I'm out of order !
Honeyblade

Activity : 48

http://Hon3ybladesblog Wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Do you ever look and wonder? Empty Re: Do you ever look and wonder?

Post by lj 04.08.15 7:11

I think that feeling is what brings/keeps a lot of us here. I know it does it for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 04.08.15 13:05

Agree with the above sentiments. I have four small granddaughters and its exactly that which keeps me coming back here. As each one gets/got to three-going-four it breaks me up that this dreadful business is unlikely ever to be sorted, and that a young girl rather like them (particularly one of them) can just disappear...
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.08.15 13:14

Nobody just disappears

There is always someone who knows exactly what happens

Usually, this person comes forward to warn the authorities

Unusually, they don't

Which raises the question: why has no one come forward with any credible information on Maddies whereabouts after leaving Rothley to go 'on holiday'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyblade 04.08.15 16:18

I wish I knew the answer to that ,I've thought through so many scenarios and I just keep coming up with the emperors new clothes scenario...
All the Tapas 9 seem to have secrets and either wilfully or unknowingly fudged,obfuscated or outright lie d about apparently everything,the fact they were not just doctors but 'british' doctors gave the lie credibility and the emperors clothes began to wear ..
I have no shred of compassion for any of them or there supporters and the fund stinks worse than rotting sea bass.
I believe the church is the key to the disappearance and I think something is odd about IVFangle and do wonder whether some experiment went on,hormonal drug trials,cloning I just don't know enough to be certain.
As for Rothley did anyone even know them ?
The silence is deafening about them as people by people if that makes sense.
As for talking maybe by now Tapas mates have I can only hope.
I still have faith in SY ... It's shaken but not stirred...
Honeyblade

Activity : 48

http://Hon3ybladesblog Wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 04.08.15 16:58

Portia... I do see that you are right... Of course nobody really disappears into thin air... and someone, or some several, will know what happened... the how and the why... but 'disappear' MBM has currently to us, and to the rest of the world... so far.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by TrevorNigel 31.10.16 16:30

Honeyblade wrote:I wish I knew the answer to that ,I've thought through so many scenarios and I just keep coming up with the emperors new clothes scenario...
All the Tapas 9 seem to have secrets and either wilfully or unknowingly fudged,obfuscated or outright lie d about apparently everything,the fact they were not just doctors but 'british' doctors gave the lie credibility and the emperors clothes began to wear ..
I have no shred of compassion for any of them or there supporters and the fund stinks worse than rotting sea bass.
I believe the church is the key to the disappearance and I think something is odd about IVFangle and do wonder whether some experiment went on,hormonal drug trials,cloning I just don't know enough to be certain.
As for Rothley did anyone even know them ?
The silence is deafening about them as people by people if that makes sense.
As for talking maybe by now Tapas mates have I can only hope.
I still have faith in SY ... It's shaken but not stirred...
I've had thoughts along similar lines.I can't put any meat on the bones..but some big medical secret/ experiment that they all knew about. Maybe when Madeleine died a secret experiment may have been revealed and they couldn't allow it.? 
There has to be something that binds the Tapas gang.
Just a hunch.
TrevorNigel
TrevorNigel

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum