The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Ex-policeman-lover-plotted-conceive-baby-abuse-share-paedophiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ex-policeman-lover-plotted-conceive-baby-abuse-share-paedophiles

Post by jozi on 27.02.15 11:56

Me too, how can we let these scumbags walk amongst us....just too frightening to think ?
jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.02.15 12:28

thinking

Looking at the 'timescale' of this

'"cop from 2001 to 2010"

J Gamble CEO of CEOP, 2006-2010.

"ANOTHER" CEOP er, under Gamble's 'watch','miss'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.02.15 12:49

@jozi wrote:
Me too, how can we let these scumbags walk amongst us....just too frightening to think ?
This man appears to have followed a not untypical path for male child abusers:

McCracken, who has a 10-year-old son, spent nine years with Strathclyde Police before being exposed in 2010 as a swinger and a £400-a-night bisexual prostitute, the Daily Record reported.

UNQUOTE

He started with swinging, at best described as an aberration.

He moved on to homosexual liaisons and male prostitution - depravity.

He ended up watching young children suffer cruel child sexual abuse and was planning to abuse a new-born baby - unspeakable evil.

The slippery slope...  

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.02.15 13:01

@jeanmonroe wrote:thinking

Looking at the 'timescale' of this

'"cop from 2001 to 2010"

J Gamble CEO of CEOP, 2006-2010.

"ANOTHER" CEOP er, under Gamble's 'watch','miss'?
Does anyone know what his remit was, when he was a serving policeman?  I thought that I read, when this story broke, that he was in the department that dealt with child abuse, but I can't find it now, and I have to accept that I may have mixed this up with another paedophile. After all, the news these days, is lousy with these disgusting pieces of filth. I would like to say a lot more, as I am seething with all these filthy, disgusting low-life, but I can't find the words to express how I really feel about these festering pieces of garbage.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.02.15 13:15

A McCracken used to post under the ID  ‘sleazyperv79′ and according to one newspaper, this is what he wrote: ‘Three month old getting molesting … I hope he snuffed her eventually.’

I would REALLY like to know what this THING did when he was in the police force, but all I can find is what he did AFTER he left. For example, he worked with the elderly, and he was "sacked from his factory job". But what he did when he was in the police force is shrouded in silence.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.02.15 14:00

What i want, what i really, really WANT, is to find out HOW CEOP, and police, all, er, um,'miss' the vile perverts such as Doctors, head/deputy head teachers, music 'professors', high profile 'charity' fund raisers, TV 'personalities', Zlebs, politicians, high ranking 'councillers', basically ANYONE with a bit of 'clout', in authority, BUT 'do' MANAGE to 'nick', with great fanfare, the 'filthy, disgusting, depraved, perverted' LOCAL 'butcher, baker, candlestick maker', with vile online 'images' on THEIR computers, even if it's for, ahem, 'research' purposes 'only'!

Just as a 'teaser' i've 'something' to 'post' later that THE 'self appointed', proclaimed, 'underaged' girls 'protector' elderly man, EX CEO of CEOP, J McGamble, 'might/will not' like!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 27.02.15 14:03

Can this thread be moved to News as it there'll no doubt be a fair amount of follow up to the story and it doesn't have a great deal to do with Madeleine McCann?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 27.02.15 14:08

@jeanmonroe wrote:

Just as a 'teaser' i've 'something' to 'post' later that THE 'self appointed', proclaimed, 'underaged' girls 'protector' elderly man, EX CEO of CEOP, J McGamble, 'might/will not' like!

Jean, don't go all Sonia Poulton on us with your teasers, come on, put up or shut up :-)
Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.02.15 14:15

I hope the people this couple were conversing will be found too.

I'm not sure if my tears (I put off reading the article until a few minutes ago) are of anger or just despair at the inhumanity of these evil people. Yes, they are evil. They're not misguided, misunderstood, badly brought up, victims themselves; they are simply and plainly evil. I'd like to stick them on a disused oil rig in the North Sea along with all the other perverts - I've changed my mind about an island in the frozen north - that's too good.

....and don't get me started on Hutton's latest tripe.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 02.03.15 14:13

Sallypelt for reasons not wanting to go into publically on this forum this case breaks my heart. He was forced from police when exposed as a bisexual hooker by the ayrshire post in an excellent piece of investigative journalism. I also believe he was wanting transfer to child protection...hence the journo receiving inside info from another copper who could see the danger in this with his background. What gets me is how...despite 33 images being grade 5 in severity it was a trial held in sherriff court! This has torn families apart..in the 4 years since exposed this has not surprised us where it has led...but i agree with sentiments that lets find the bastards that they were in contact with.

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum