The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by PeterMac on 15.11.14 22:51

[img][/img]

A quick flick through Prosecution exhibit KH 1 reveals
Both signed in for the group coaching 2 x 91 euros
They both also signed up for at least one private lesson @ 38

total so far € 220.
Plus some more If I remember correctly.
Baby sitting for a week ? ? ?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by aquila on 15.11.14 23:02

@PeterMac wrote:" />

A quick flick through Prosecution exhibit KH 1 reveals
Both signed in for the group coaching   2 x 91 euros
They both also signed up for at least one private lesson  @ 38

total so far € 220.
Plus some more If I remember correctly.
Baby sitting for a week ? ? ?
What's a 'clinic' in terms of tennis?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8448
Reputation : 1553
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by Enid O'Dowd on 15.11.14 23:51

The evening creche was FREE ie included in the holiday price.

Babysitting was available from the nannies at about £8-9 ph at that time. In her book Dr Kate McCann never mentioned the paying service. She mentioned there wasn't a listening service as in some other Mark Warner resorts.  As it was early in the holiday season it is unlikely all the nannies were booked up.  IMO this would be money well spent to have an uninterrupted dinner with friends knowing the children were with one of the girls who was minding them in the daytime creche.

____________________
Author of Fateful Decisions: there's a fine line between acceptable parenting and neglect.   www.enidodowd.com
Author of A Review of the background to setting up the limited company Madeleine's Fund: leaving no Stone Unturned and a forensic examination of the company accounts. Available on www.mccannfiles.com

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Posts : 107
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-11-14

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by plebgate on 15.11.14 23:53

Posh term for group lesson by the look of it.    big grin

@Aquila's question re. tennis clinic.

plebgate

Posts : 6006
Reputation : 1705
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by PeterMac on 16.11.14 8:17

@aquila wrote:
What's a 'clinic' in terms of tennis?

Depends how much you have paid.

"Show me that backhand slice again,
23 euros = Oh well done, you are really getting the hang of it.
10 euros = No, you really need to practise on your own for an hour against that wall over there."

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by aquila on 16.11.14 10:03

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:
What's a 'clinic' in terms of tennis?

Depends how much you have paid.

"Show me that backhand slice again,  
23 euros  =  Oh well done, you are really getting the hang of it.
10 euros  =  No, you really need to practise on your own for an hour against that wall over there."
That's really tickled me. big grin
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8448
Reputation : 1553
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: How much did the Child Listening service cost ?

Post by suzyjohnson on 29.11.14 2:43

@Enid O'Dowd wrote:The evening creche was FREE ie included in the holiday price.

Babysitting was available from the nannies at about £8-9 ph at that time. In her book Dr Kate McCann never mentioned the paying service. She mentioned there wasn't a listening service as in some other Mark Warner resorts.  As it was early in the holiday season it is unlikely all the nannies were booked up.  IMO this would be money well spent to have an uninterrupted dinner with friends knowing the children were with one of the girls who was minding them in the daytime creche.

That is so sad, it would have cost them £8 or £9 p/h to have the children looked after, less than £100 for the entire week, probably about 3 hours wages for a doctor.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1192
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum