The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Mm11

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Mm11

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Regist10

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Empty Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward

Post by Guest 15.10.14 9:05

This is a devastatingly simple request.

You believe the search is being hampered by people who don't believe what you have said.

There is a solution.

Set up a Web Site (you already have one) or a Facebook Page and invite any and all questions and answer them. 

By this simple means you will be able to clear things up, free yourselves of suspicion and get the focus back on looking for Madeleine.

If it was me desperately looking for my child I would certainly do this.

I'd do anything.

Best regards,

BB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Empty Re: Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward

Post by plebgate 15.10.14 9:11

Heck, they could have had phone- ins from the public to tv and radio stations the number of times they have appeared on sofas/chairs telling everyone about their charity runs etc.

I wonder why the fund  was not set up as a charity being as they are so charity-minded?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward Empty Re: Dear Kate and Gerry - The way forward

Post by Guest 15.10.14 9:25

A member of the public could help set up a Facebook page for them.

"Questions for Kate and Gerry McCann".

Obviously:

• No "hate" allowed.
  • No libel.
  • No unfairness.

All such nonsense would be removed.

Just fair and reasonable questions.

There could be nothing legally wrong with that?

Could there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 15.10.14 9:29

Personally I'd love to see them in a studio along with, for starters, Tony Bennett & PeterMac
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 15.10.14 14:32

Me too jamming! Id see alot of ear tugging and.im.sure we would get another demonstration on that "Whoosh" of the curtains.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.10.14 17:02

Jamming wrote:Personally I'd love to see them in a studio along with, for starters, Tony Bennett & PeterMac

Nah. Probably be way 'to hot' in the studio and Gerry would have to er, 'leave'!

And anyway, TB&PM couldn't be 'trusted' to 'stick to the OFFICIAL 'story/line' could they? winkwink ,
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 15.10.14 18:12

It would be something I'd be perfectly willing, happy, even eager to do, if I were in their position.

But let's face it, it will never happen. 

If they can't be bothered/refuse to answer police questions or take part in a full, proper reconstruction, they're not going to talk to members of the public, are they?

The general public are only good for donating money, don't you know?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 16.10.14 6:38

Please take the polygraph test like you said you would. What better way of getting the public on your side and silencing the 'haters' ?

Oh, but you would need to let the examiner set the questions.

Sorry I forgot, your spokesperson said you don't need to take one because you are both telling the truth.

Silly me !
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 16.10.14 6:57

I am sure TB and PM would ask some very articulate and probing questions and indeed make the pair squirm. I prefer the more direct approach myself. Give me 5 minutes in a room alone with this pair and they would be singing like canaries. smilie
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.14 7:04

Sam S wrote:I am sure TB and PM would ask some very articulate and probing questions and indeed make the pair squirm. I prefer the more direct approach myself. Give me 5 minutes in a room alone with this pair and they would be singing like canaries. smilie
That sounds like a threat of violence to me.

Not on this forum please!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.14 8:18

Their speaking voices are irritating enough - I don't want to think what they would sound like in song. big grin

They have the chance now to answer polite, reasoned questions on their Facebook page but anyone doing so is quickly banned from even viewing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum