The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition Mm11

Petition Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition Mm11

Petition Regist10

Petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition Empty Petition

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 17:42

Dear Mods please delete this if inappropriate: Or if it has an existing place on the forum. Please BUMP?

I took a look on line and can see that there are many petitions ref the McCann case/couple.

Is it worth starting a new petition to insist as a matter of public concern that the T9 are forced to sit lie detector examinations without them setting the questions?

The questions to be asked should be of the utmost relevance to Madeleine Beth McCann's disappearance and for that I would ask members to help me out 
No tongue in cheek questions, just STRAIGHT forward YES or NO questions, that would establish them to be lying or telling the truth.

Regards

The Petition would be presented to Prime Minister/house etc
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Petition Empty Re: Petition

Post by missmar1 26.09.14 18:14

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Dear Mods please delete this if inappropriate: Or if it has an existing place on the forum. Please BUMP?

I took a look on line and can see that there are many petitions ref the McCann case/couple.

Is it worth starting a new petition to insist as a matter of public concern that the T9 are forced to sit lie detector examinations without them setting the questions?

The questions to be asked should be of the utmost relevance to Madeleine Beth McCann's disappearance and for that I would ask members to help me out 
No tongue in cheek questions, just STRAIGHT forward YES or NO questions, that would establish them to be lying or telling the truth.

Regards

We all know how long this case has been going on and it beggars belief that although they were on that fateful holiday, and, were among the last group of people to see Madeleine alive, as far as I am aware,  apart from JT appearing on panorama and the Mccann's own documentary,  the other tappas have not been interviewed or written about in all these years  ?   

Why have none of the tappas publicly defended their friends ?  Or come forward to squash the internet rumours and questions about the innocence of Kate and Gerry ?        Via Clarence Mitchel,  the Mccann's were very quick to publicly defend the tappas in the early days - I believe they even went so far as to say they had 100% trust in these holiday friends

It's as if they really do have a pact, therefore, my first lie detector question to them would be :  Do you know anything about the disappearance of Madeleine Mccann  ?   all my opinion only.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 18:28

Thank you Mismart
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 26.09.14 19:09

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Dear Mods please delete this if inappropriate: Or if it has an existing place on the forum. Please BUMP?

Regards

Sorry to be a party pooper but even the government's of the UK or Portugal can't force someone to take a lie detector test - petition would be a waste of time apart from msm journalists and others using it as fuel for the "haters" argument
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by JR 26.09.14 19:22

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

Did you have three children?

and

Do you have three children?
JR
JR

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 26.09.14 19:32

Sceptic wrote:

Regards

Sorry to be a party pooper but even the government's of the UK or Portugal can't force someone to take a lie detector test - petition would be a waste of time apart from msm journalists and others using it as fuel for the "haters" argument

Surely if the tappas genuinely wanted to tell the truth and help their friends the Mccann's   - then surely they would co-operate readily  ?
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 19:49

Sceptic wrote:

Regards

Thank you Sceptic - petition might appear to be a waste of time but at least the Tax payers/donators would be in pocket?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 19:50

JR wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

and

thank you JR
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 19:53

Please Note to all members
I will not be sitting at my pc keeping a vagal (nor watching its every breath with me 'and on its lid or a finger in its air way) but I promise to review EVERY comment

and do my best to answer (bare in mind I am  an newby to all this but just as determined as any)
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 26.09.14 20:01

JR wrote:
Dont Make Me Laff wrote:

and

JR
Thank you or your comment, but a wife could easily answer YES to part 2 of  your question cos a lot of wives consider their husband CHILDREN... - I don't ...
but remember how DADDY pig is portrayed - See the Richard D Hall vid.

sorry cant post a link yet - not that tekkie
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 27.09.14 23:26

What would be the purpose of the lie-detector test? If the results cannot be used as evidence in court and there are still many doubts as to the effectiveness and reliability of the polygraph, all it would do is prove to some people that the Tapas 9 are liars. It wouldn't bring justice for Madeleine even if that proof were published.

It is easy to sabotage a test - here is one article I have found relating to testing in the UK. Most research into the subject is in the USA apparently.

Article in UK press
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum