The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

why this picture?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why this picture?

Post by .Guest.. on 12.09.14 14:16

There is a framed photo of Madeleine in the reclining position taken (allegedley but which he denies)by Grover on a desk in the video made by JC. I would question why any parent would think that a fitting tribute to their much loved daughter. I know this is one of the shots released by TM for public consumption and this one along with at least 2 other IMO distasteful pictures have been used but for it to be in pride of place and seen everyday by grieving parents just doesn`t add up. Would they not have chosen a more recent and less sexualised picture to display? Or do they not see it that way do you think?

.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Re: why this picture?

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.09.14 14:41

anon357 wrote:There is a framed photo of Madeleine in the reclining position taken (allegedley but which he denies)by Grover on a desk in the video made by JC. I would question why any parent would think that a fitting tribute to their much loved daughter. I know this is one of the shots released by TM for public consumption and this one along with at least 2 other IMO distasteful pictures have been used but for it to be in pride of place and seen everyday by grieving parents just doesn`t add up. Would they not have chosen a more recent and less sexualised picture to display? Or do they not see it that way do you think?

ASK DP!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum