The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why this picture? Mm11

why this picture? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

why this picture? Mm11

why this picture? Regist10

why this picture?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why this picture? Empty why this picture?

Post by .Guest.. 12.09.14 14:16

There is a framed photo of Madeleine in the reclining position taken (allegedley but which he denies)by Grover on a desk in the video made by JC. I would question why any parent would think that a fitting tribute to their much loved daughter. I know this is one of the shots released by TM for public consumption and this one along with at least 2 other IMO distasteful pictures have been used but for it to be in pride of place and seen everyday by grieving parents just doesn`t add up. Would they not have chosen a more recent and less sexualised picture to display? Or do they not see it that way do you think?
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

why this picture? Empty Re: why this picture?

Post by jeanmonroe 12.09.14 14:41

anon357 wrote:There is a framed photo of Madeleine in the reclining position taken (allegedley but which he denies)by Grover on a desk in the video made by JC. I would question why any parent would think that a fitting tribute to their much loved daughter. I know this is one of the shots released by TM for public consumption and this one along with at least 2 other IMO distasteful pictures have been used but for it to be in pride of place and seen everyday by grieving parents just doesn`t add up. Would they not have chosen a more recent and less sexualised picture to display? Or do they not see it that way do you think?

ASK DP!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum