The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Gerry / Murat  - No comment - Page 13 Mm11

murat - Gerry / Murat  - No comment - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Gerry / Murat  - No comment - Page 13 Mm11

murat - Gerry / Murat  - No comment - Page 13 Regist10

Gerry / Murat - No comment

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Gerry / Murat  - No comment - Page 13 Empty Re: Gerry / Murat - No comment

Post by Nina 10.08.14 11:50

Judex wrote:
Judex wrote:
j.rob wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Nina wrote:
Hicks wrote:IIRC David Payne mentioned something about the McCann's fridge in a statement. Along the lines of it being broken. Or did I dream it?

He meant the washing machine but called it a fridge.

I bet that's right, exactly the sort of Freudian slip I was getting at.
At no point in her book does Kate mention problems with a fridge. Problems with blinds and washing machine but not fridge. I imagine that all these items are 'loaded'...the 'jemmied' shutters which weren't jemmied. The washing machine that was used to wash items that might be incriminating (including curtains!?is this correct?) the fridge that Gerry apparently felt the need to dispose of but then removed any referenced to this from his blog. And why would David Payne mention a fridge when Kate does not?

Are this lot ever going to be held account?
Am I not right in thinking that GM's 'fridge to tip' blog was posted - and whooshed - long before GA's suspicion of refrigerated body fluids was widely known to the public? More than mere coincidence?
Please take a look at this Yahoo page from SIX years ago when memories of the fridge blog were much clearer and fresher and not a 'forum myth!'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well that is the closest to it I have seen, apart from the actual blog entry which I did see. A good find Judex  thumbsup 

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top