The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Mm11

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Mm11

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Regist10

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Empty Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007

Post by kangdang 12.05.10 23:49

Are there any photos, other than the tennis and pool, of Madeleine during her stay at PdL?

The rogatory interviews were clearly focused, amongst other things, in trying to corroborate the timeframes of photos of Madeleine with attire worn by interviewees on said days. Safe to say that this was one line of questioning the PJ wanted to pursue.

Jane Tanner states during her rog that the weather on Wends the 2nd was windy - I believe she described it as 'cardy weather'. Tanner states that Thursday was the first sunny day, she describes Evie wearing a t-shirt on the beach that day.

From reading Tanners interview I believe there is at least one other photo, or possibly piece of footage, of Madeleine, that would be around tea-time on Monday 30th April.

Any help in indentify photos or other would be most welcome.

ETA part of Tanner's rog transcript

[quote]Thursday was actually probably one of the first nice
days, which is why I think we had gone later in the day, we took all the kids down to
the beach because it was actually nicer weather. So, yeah, the Thursday was
probably the first day I think the sun had more come out in the day”.[quote]
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Empty Re: Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007

Post by Autumn 13.05.10 9:41

Kangdang, the pool pic didn't appear in the public domain until Gerry's return from the UK a few weeks after Madeleine's disappearance. There is much doubt as to whether it was taken in PDL as it has been photo-shopped and questions remain as to why it wasn't produced earlier. The tennis photo is thought by many to be the last photo taken of Madeleine but, again, no firm evidence that it was taken there - my belief is that is was taken elswhere shortly before the holiday. There is the footage of Madeleine boarding the airport bus but nothing to link it conclusively to the PDL holiday. As for the the playground photos supposedly taken in PDL, they could have been taken somewhere else.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Empty Re: Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007

Post by kangdang 13.05.10 15:00

Thank you Autumn. I had forgotten about the playground pictures.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 17:30

This is an old topic but I thought it would be an idea to have all the supposed holiday images posted here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.11.11 18:08

Thanks for posting this up Marian. You've answered a hugely important question here, and so far probably the biggest piece of evidence

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Empty Lily

Post by uppatoffee 09.11.11 19:00

One thing that I can't tell looking on my phone is whether the clothes Lily(?) wore in the video were the same as the playground pic which I believe was taken the same day. Madeleine's clothes look like they could be, but Lily's top looks striped in one set of photos and not in the other. It is impossible to see what she is wearing on her legs in the playground one too. I remember reading something about the plane video possibly being on the Donegal trip rather than this one.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.11.11 19:11

Thankyou Marian, good to have those together but so sad there are none of fun with the family.

Just a point, compare the length of Madeleine's legs against Amelia's on the bus, then compare on the pool picture. Seems Madeleine was very long legged yet the pool picture certainly doesn't show this vast difference imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.11.11 19:14

jd wrote:Thanks for posting this up Marian. You've answered a hugely important question here, and so far probably the biggest piece of evidence

Errmmm, I think I have missed something here, but nothing unusual about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What is the question, and what is the answer JD?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 19:32

uppatoffee wrote:One thing that I can't tell looking on my phone is whether the clothes Lily(?) wore in the video were the same as the playground pic which I believe was taken the same day. Madeleine's clothes look like they could be, but Lily's top looks striped in one set of photos and not in the other. It is impossible to see what she is wearing on her legs in the playground one too. I remember reading something about the plane video possibly being on the Donegal trip rather than this one.

Uppatoffee, I believe they flew Ryanair to Donegal, that's definitely not a Ryanair plane. Looks like Lily has the same jeans and hair/size looks similar, could be she just put on a heavier jumper like Gerry did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 09.11.11 20:39

Molly did they not fly Ryanair to Faro? I know Ryanair fly EMA to Faro.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 21:21

uppatoffee wrote:Molly did they not fly Ryanair to Faro? I know Ryanair fly EMA to Faro.

Uppatoffee, I can't see a single reference to who they flew with, very strange. Wonder which airline flew from EMA on 28th April 2007 around 9ish?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 21:30

Please could whoever it is (Tigger maybe?) who can estimate a person's height from a photo give an opinion of how tall Madeleine is in the images where she's boarding the plane? This would give a good idea of whether she is the same child as the tennis ball girl who's estimated to be around 114 cms or 3 feet, 9 inches.

The McCanns returned on an Easyjet flight in September 2007 but that probably doesn't help with how they flew out!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 09.11.11 21:46

Molly wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:Molly did they not fly Ryanair to Faro? I know Ryanair fly EMA to Faro.

Uppatoffee, I can't see a single reference to who they flew with, very strange. Wonder which airline flew from EMA on 28th April 2007 around 9ish?

I've just checked the bewk and surprisingly Kate doesn't mention it either. I know how much she likes to emphasise key points sometimes! I remember the photos of them coming home on the Easyjet plane, but like you, couldn't find anything to confirm which airline it was outbound.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Pictures of Madeleine between April 29th and May 3rd 2007 Empty BMI Baby

Post by uppatoffee 09.11.11 21:59

Just googled all the codes on the luggage tags and it appears to be a BMI Baby flight code.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.11.11 0:18

uppatoffee wrote:Just googled all the codes on the luggage tags and it appears to be a BMI Baby flight code.

Was Maddie on the list of codes?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.11.11 11:54

Marian wrote:Please could whoever it is (Tigger maybe?) who can estimate a person's height from a photo give an opinion of how tall Madeleine is in the images where she's boarding the plane? This would give a good idea of whether she is the same child as the tennis ball girl who's estimated to be around 114 cms or 3 feet, 9 inches.

The McCanns returned on an Easyjet flight in September 2007 but that probably doesn't help with how they flew out!

[url=http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/0909/mccannm.html

Sorry Marian, without a reference height of anything in the same plane as the girl to be measured, I can't do it. I'd need to know the height of the steps for that plane at that airport. She does look taller than 90 cm. which was the wrong height in any case, I think. Why did they do that? Together with the coloboma, the wildly out of date beautified photograph, no chance in hell finding that girl. She simply didn't exist.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.11.11 12:17

I am wondering if the poster picture they first released was the best one they thought would be good for the marketing campaign (considering it was not a recent picture from the holiday) and why it also came on quality photographic paper not sold in PDL (which had the PJ mystified). And as an add-on for the marketing campaign, was cuddle cat

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 10.11.11 22:37

uppatoffee wrote:One thing that I can't tell looking on my phone is whether the clothes Lily(?) wore in the video were the same as the playground pic which I believe was taken the same day. Madeleine's clothes look like they could be, but Lily's top looks striped in one set of photos and not in the other. It is impossible to see what she is wearing on her legs in the playground one too. I remember reading something about the plane video possibly being on the Donegal trip rather than this one.

What I have noticed is the pink hat Madeleine has on in Tennis photo looks like the same hat Ameile wearing on pool photo, not sure what day pool photo taken

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.11 11:42

Dragonfly, the official version is that the pool photo was taken in the early afternoon of 3rd May and yet it didn't become available until after Gerry had made a brief visit back to England about three weeks later. As for the tennis court photo, there are two versions of when it was taken and by whom, either 1st or 3rd May. There's a long topic "Who took the tennis court photo?" which has more information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 15.05.12 0:00

oh dear never mind
shit happens

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum