The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Mm11

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Mm11

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Regist10

Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Empty Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011

Post by Guest 11.06.14 20:14

PE says he has pictures of Madeleine with his kids.

So where  are they?

Surely the PJ would have them in the files?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Empty Re: Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011

Post by NickE 11.06.14 20:47

From Edmonds letter to Mr. Bennett:
"Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time. 

But has anyone seen the pictures?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

philip edmonds - Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011   Empty Re: Philip Edmonds, Deputy Chairman of Stemcor, and nephew of Lady Margaret Hodge - Pictures of Madeleine, and the letters between Tony Bennett & Philip Edmonds in 2011

Post by Guest 11.06.14 21:01

It would certainly be of great interest to see these photos, if they exist.

What's the betting that the child could be any of the similar-looking little girls who were there that week? Why does Mr Edmonds think it was her as he didn't know the McCanns (allegedly) and all the confusing photos subsequently issued by them wouldn't be any use in confirming the identity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.06.14 21:36

This is Phil Edmonds, non-executive director of Stemor, a company owned by his Aunty, Margaret Hodge (nee Oppenheimer).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hodge has been Member for Barking since a by-election on 9 June 1994 caused by the death of Jo Richardson. As a new MP, she co-nominated the candidature of Tony Blair, a former neighbour in Islington, to be the new leader of the Labour Party[2] after the sudden death of John Smith.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 11.06.14 21:58

Just posted something on the continuing thread about Amaral's interview, but more relevant here.......I know, odd isn't it?  I dug out that old letter to Tony Bennett last night and that sentence jumps off the page at you: PICTURE TAKEN SHOWING MADELEINE ON THE DAY SHE DISAPPEARED.

So WTF has happened to them?  PE says he gave them to the police as well as the McCanns - to my recollection no mention in the Portuguese case files. (???correct?)
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.14 22:24

Correct as far as I recall, no mention in the files.  Can't imagine what someone with his background is doing on a package tour to some third rate cheapo tourist destination, maybe a poor relation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.06.14 22:30

Was it definitely PJ he gave the photos to?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 11.06.14 22:34

Someone with the ability should ask GA if he has seen these pictures?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 11.06.14 23:17

Most photographs today are digital which means that he would have had a copy and could have uploaded them somewhere as proof.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.06.14 23:23

sharonl wrote:Most photographs today are digital which means that he would have had a copy and could have uploaded them somewhere as proof.
If he gave a copy to Mr. & Mrs. they could have posted them on their website.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 11.06.14 23:27

NickE wrote:From Edmonds letter to Mr. Bennett:
"Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time. 

He just says "police", which could mean Leics. or the Met only - maybe they got mislaid and not passed on to PJ. nah
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 11.06.14 23:54

Does anyone know if there is any mention of these alleged photos in Kate's book?
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 12.06.14 0:06

PE never had any photo's. 

IF he did, then then they certainly would not of been of MBM.

A similar LOOKALIKE in the background. Maybe.

He is in the KNOW..... IMO.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.14 7:34

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Someone with the ability should ask GA if he has seen these pictures?

Absolutely!

Someone here has contact I'm sure.

Or Joana?

This must be of high importance for the investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.14 9:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It would certainly be of great interest to see these photos, if they exist.

What's the betting that the child could be any of the similar-looking little girls who were there that week? Why does Mr Edmonds think it was her as he didn't know the McCanns (allegedly) and all the confusing photos subsequently issued by them wouldn't be any use in confirming the identity.

Further to my last post, Mr Edmonds also stated that "having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine's disappearance and seen all of the events at first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct".

Again, the question is - as he didn't know the McCanns and presumably was unaware of anything until the next day, how can he have seen all the events and know they are true?

As far as I know he never gave a police statement which is very bizarre if he was as he says a witness to whatever happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 12.06.14 9:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It would certainly be of great interest to see these photos, if they exist.

Further to my last post, Mr Edmonds also stated that "having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine's disappearance and seen all of the events at first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct".

Again, the question is - as he didn't know the McCanns and presumably was unaware of anything until the next day, how can he have seen all the events and know they are true?

As far as I know he never gave a police statement which is very bizarre if he was as he says a witness to whatever happened.
This whole charade, IMO, has occurred in order to cover up what people like him were doing there that week.
He went from being IBM salesman to on the board at Stemcor. All about connections and privelege
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.14 10:06

"having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine's disappearance and seen all of the events at first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct"

Yeah.. so he's been interviewed.

Surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.14 11:57

plebgate wrote:Was it definitely PJ he gave the photos to?

I don't think that was ever specified and I haven't seen any evidence anywhere that confirms that the said photographs exist.  Maddie is said to have 'disappeared' on Thursday night, this man and his children left the resort on the next day so what opportunity did he have to immediately pass photographs to the police?  If his choice of words was misleading and he later realised that his photographs might be of use, if he is in Switzerland who did he then send them to?

Jim Gamble @ CEOP?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.14 12:21

I don't suppose we'll ever know the answer to that one.

By his own words, Mr Edmonds is very much "a person of interest" to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.08.14 11:44

NickE wrote:From Edmonds letter to Mr. Bennett:

Another person keen to let it be known that Madeleine was alive on the 3rd.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.08.14 11:51

It would be more than interesting to see what the weather was on PE's photographs.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.08.14 11:59

aquila wrote:It would be more than interesting to see what the weather was on PE's photographs.
Nothing that Edmonds has claimed about his alleged 'photograph', about having submitted his alleged photograph to the authorities and about his stay in Praia da Luz (e.g. about witnessing the relevant events that week - whatever those were) - has ever been substantiated.

I'm with NFWTD on this one, where she said: "By his own words, Mr Edmonds is very much ' person of interest' to me".

In answer to an earlier question, No, neither Philip Edmonds nor his photograph get any mention in Dr Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.08.14 12:01

Tony Bennett wrote:
aquila wrote:It would be more than interesting to see what the weather was on PE's photographs.
Nothing that Edmonds has claimed about his alleged 'photograph', about having submitted his alleged photograph to the authorities and about his stay in Praia da Luz (e.g. about witnessing the relevant events that week - whatever those were) - has ever been substantiated.

I'm with NFWTD on this one, where she said: "By his own words, Mr Edmonds is very much ' person of interest' to me".

In answer to an earlier question, No, neither Philip Edmonds nor his photograph get any mention in Dr Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine'
Apologies Tony, I should have said 'alleged' photographs.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.14 12:24

He definitely needs to be asked for more information - preferably under oath - as to what he knows about the whole mystery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.08.14 12:37

He definitely needs to be asked for more information - preferably under oath - as to what he knows about the whole mystery.
Definitely. He was part of the group of British staying at the resort. He is like JW and Bridge - just one of thr group of people who got together at the Ocean Club resort to do whatever they were doing - whatever were the planned activities (wish I knew what they were as that might answer the mystery). .
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum