The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Mm11

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Mm11

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Regist10

Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Empty Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair!

Post by sweetex 14.05.12 20:13

Well I know what most people think. Danie is from South Africa, and so am I. To be honest I am not aware of any big cases he has solved. I have just watched his latest video - on Madeleine Mccann, and he wants PJ to re-open the case.

Reason for posting though - He still has some hair of Madeleine!! He has her brush with all her hair on it. He should be giving it to the PJ? They need it, dont you think? Didnt they say at some stage the hair did not have any roots, or the DNA was contaminated and they would need more/new hair?

http://www.daniekrugelfacts.com/
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Empty Re-Back in the News Danie Krugel--he still has some hair.

Post by sijm 14.05.12 21:26

Lot of tweeting going on between Tweeter Oddityfinder and an image he has already handed over to the Grange Review in September 2011, Allegedly they have accepted that human image as part of the Madeleine Review, the image was liftedoff Rocha Negra cliff via Google Earth June 2007.

He (Oddityfinder) says he backs Dannie Krugel with his map plotting of where Maddie could be found and that there was something there, hidden behind a rock.
sijm

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Empty Re: Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair!

Post by sweetex 14.05.12 21:41

I saw the tweets yes. Actually just mentioned it on another post. Apparently its the same rocks where Kate found the dogs when she was jogging one morning.

I was just thinking if the hair could be some kind of evidence.... then again its 5 years old? Lol maybe we can have it tested here in SA.

I know know, I'm getting carried away lol!
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Empty Re: Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair!

Post by Woofer 14.05.12 22:41

I believe the brush was used by the twins as well, but Maddie`s hair would be longer.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.12 23:04

It's possibly too late in the day for me but how comes that this person has a hairbrush supposedly from the McCann family rather than the police in Portugal?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.12 23:16

Jean wrote:It's possibly too late in the day for me but how comes that this person has a hairbrush supposedly from the McCann family rather than the police in Portugal?

DANIEL KRUGEL
In July 2007 the McCann’s called in Daniel Krugel, a former South African detective, with a record for finding missing children. He spent 4 days searching in and around Praia da Luz. He believes that he has followed the route taken by Madeleine from the apartment, through paths and roads leading to a nearby beach. He then drew a map and handed this to investigators who searched the area on two occasions, but found no tangible evidence of any kind and has said that there is a slight possibility that she could be alive. Kate and Gerry McCann believe that Krugel’s findings show that Madeleine was abducted and placed on a boat, whereas the Portuguese media see this as her body being placed on a boat and then dumped at sea. The Portuguese police were aware of Krugel’s search at the time and followed up his findings

Danie Krugel

Bodyfinder draws a blank

SUN-06-12-07
krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Sun-6-12-7-danieKrugel_small
Danie Krugel

THE STAR 26-01-09
krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Danie%20Krugel%20%20(2)_small
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/INVESTIGATION.htm

I KNOW WHERE MADDY BODY IS

The McCanns turned to him in July to spend a week investigating Madeleine's disappearance after being deluged with emails from members of the public recommending him as a "genius".

He said: "Gerry sent me a strand of Madeleine's hair for DNA purposes, which had been removed from her coat."

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/6oct7/MIRROR-07-10-07.htm

PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
Danie Krugel People Finder
I KNOW WHERE MADDY BODY IS

MIRROR-07-10-07
krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Daniel-krugel

SLEUTH: I CAN FIND MADDIE

STAR-31-01-10
krugel - Back in the news Danie Krugel - he still has some of her hair! Danie%20Krugel%20_small

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.05.12 23:25

How come he originally says he was sent a hair that was removed from her coat ..... now this time around he says he`s got her hairbrush with hair in it.

Which is true?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.12 23:33

Woofer wrote:How come he originally says he was sent a hair that was removed from her coat ..... now this time around he says he`s got her hairbrush with hair in it.

Which is true?

Woofer this is interesting from Goncalo's book, this chapter is about Krugel.......

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1705-chapter-14-madeleine-s-parents-call-attention-to-her-death
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 15.05.12 0:22

i read he got hair from clothes in rothley not a hairbrush
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.05.12 0:28

He is a fraud. Deluded, and very probably in need of psychiatric help.
As doctors, the McCanns would have spotted this from the start.

Forget it.
Add it, or perhaps subtract it, from the 195 leads.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 15.05.12 0:41

PeterMac wrote:He is a fraud. Deluded, and very probably in need of psychiatric help.
As doctors, the McCanns would have spotted this from the start.

Forget it.
Add it, or perhaps subtract it, from the 195 leads.

big grin

i would rely on eddie and keela myself with a proven track record, oh hang on, gerry says he asked for them to be brought in, they did their job then he and his lawyers started to trash all cadaver dogs, well tried and failed that is, month in year in, oops then we had katemccanns paltry attempt to trash them in her stupid book by outright libelling mr grime oops
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 15.05.12 6:32

On the video he explains and give a demonstrations of how this "device" works. He has Madelein's brush with him, and their are quite a lot of hair on it.

Most people in SA believe him to be a fraud. And so do I. I was just wondering what on earth is he doing with so much hair, whereas the PJ could probably use it better.

sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.05.12 8:50

Personally I don't think that he got the hairbrush from the McCanns - it could have been anybody's or one he bought specially.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 15.05.12 9:51

sweetex wrote:On the video he explains and give a demonstrations of how this "device" works. He has Madelein's brush with him, and their are quite a lot of hair on it.

Most people in SA believe him to be a fraud. And so do I. I was just wondering what on earth is he doing with so much hair, whereas the PJ could probably use it better.

I second that sweetex. I have never heard of him before the mccs decided to use his services, which in itself is a dead giveaway. Years ago we used to receive a Chinese mail order catalogue, and I used to enjoy looking at some of the weird and wonderful inventions featured in its pages. One I particularly remember was a machine which purported to find corpses. It was strangely named a "Stinking Corpse Detector" (I'm sure due to bad translation) and purported to detect where the smell of cadaver came from. When the first news on Danie Krugel was aired it reminded me of this. If his machine worked we would surely know about it here in SA.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 15.05.12 10:41

Snifferdog :-)

Apparently he was involved in the "Gert van Rooyen" case.... or he led people to believe he knew where the girls are. As far as I know, nothing came of that, because they are still missing 22 years later!? I remember he featured in a snippet on CarteBlanche but that's about all I know about him.

lol! stinking corpse detector
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.05.12 10:49

candyfloss wrote:
Woofer wrote:How come he originally says he was sent a hair that was removed from her coat ..... now this time around he says he`s got her hairbrush with hair in it.

Which is true?

Woofer this is interesting from Goncalo's book, this chapter is about Krugel.......

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1705-chapter-14-madeleine-s-parents-call-attention-to-her-death
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1705-chapter-14-madeleine-s-parents-call-attention-to-her-death[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for the link Candyfloss, which I had read (but not retained!). Makes one wonder why he`s getting involved again with, supposedly, Maddie`s hairbrush ! All very suspect.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.05.12 10:58

Woofer wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Which is true?

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1705-chapter-14-madeleine-s-parents-call-attention-to-her-death
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1705-chapter-14-madeleine-s-parents-call-attention-to-her-death[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for the link Candyfloss, which I had read (but not retained!). Makes one wonder why he`s getting involved again with, supposedly, Maddie`s hairbrush ! All very suspect.

A rather large hairbrush for a little girl. I think it's not hers, love the way in the video where he 'taikes a heire' off the brush, been sitting there for five years. Love the apparatus too! If that worked, why bother with expensive satellites? Alert the Pentagon, one shed hair of bin Laden's beard and they'd have found him years ago!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.05.12 14:37

He do says he got it from Gerry and that she shared the brush with the twins. I dont know this persons history, but would he dear lie about it ? Im sure he knows the Mccann will drag him to court if doing so?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.05.12 15:05

Moa wrote:He do says he got it from Gerry and that she shared the brush with the twins. I dont know this persons history, but would he dear lie about it ? Im sure he knows the Mccann will drag him to court if doing so?

I dont believe gerry mccann gave any any of Madeleines to this man,IF he did why didnt gerry give it to the pj who were looking for thier daughter.the mccanns are liars through and through.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum