The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

cleaners - Cleaners Mm11

cleaners - Cleaners Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

cleaners - Cleaners Mm11

cleaners - Cleaners Regist10

Cleaners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cleaners - Cleaners Empty Cleaners

Post by jd 30.07.11 12:58

Does anyone know or have read anywhere if the cleaners of the resort cleaned the McCanns apartment on Weds 2nd May?

I've read that cleaning days of their apartment was Mon, Weds and Friday, but did a cleaner actually go into the apartment on 2nd May?

I can't find anything myself at the moment

Thanks

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

cleaners - Cleaners Empty Re: Cleaners

Post by Guest 31.07.11 8:53

Hi jd, yes they did. This is when Maria da Silva noticed that the McCann's had 1 cot in their bedroom, which was then moved back into the childrens bedroom by the following night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

cleaners - Cleaners Empty 5a's cleaner - Statement

Post by Guest 31.07.11 10:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria Julia Serafim da Silva

Upon being asked, she states that she is a cleaner and has been working as such for around 13 years with the company 'THE OCEAN CLUB'. Her two daughters, FM and DI work with her in the same department.

Regarding her job, she points out that she is the person who is responsible for cleaning Block 5, more specifically apartments A, B, C, D, H, I, K, L, M and P, and also states that when the child disappeared only apartments A, B, D, G, H and K were occupied. She declares that she is the only employee who cleans these apartments, and has help when new customers arrive or leave. When preparing apartment A, where the Mc Cann family were to be installed, she says that she carried out the preparations with the help of her colleague DNA, on Saturday the 28th. She remembers that when preparing this apartment, she had just been notified that the apartment was to be occupied by 5 (five) people; she was unaware of children in the group. However, at the exact moment when she and her colleague DTNA were preparing the room, personnel from the company MARK WARNER entered the apartment and proceeded to place two children's beds. It was at this moment that they learned that children would be sleeping in the apartment.

When questioned, she declares that the fact a third company placed the children's beds inside the apartment is common. Also, she says that when the reservation of the apartments is in the hands of the MARK WARNER travel agency, it is this company that is responsible for placing the beds. On the other hand, when other travel agencies are involved, placing the children's beds is carried out by 'THE OCEAN CLUB' company itself.

With respect to her activities performed directly in the apartment, she declares that the last time she entered the apartment was on the Wednesday prior to the events, specifically on the 2nd of May, when she cleaned the apartment. When questioned, she declares that as opposed to what is established, on Thursday the 3rd and due to other chores, she did not have time to collect the garbage bags.

She remembers that when she entered Apartment A on the Wednesday, the parents were inside. After being duly authorized, she entered and carried out her work, because they were already on their way out. While she was in the apartment, there were no children there, and she supposed that they were in the creche. While performing her work, she remembers having noticed that the couple was sleeping in the room located opposite the entrance, where she confirmed the presence of a child's bed (crib). The room gives onto an outdoor garden by means of a terrace, as it is on the ground floor,. In the room next to the entrance to the apartment there was a bed placed next to the wall (where she supposed the missing child slept), and also the second child's bed (crib). All these beds were untidy at the time, meaning that they had been used. She also declares that in the room next to the entrance was another bed that had not been used.

On the following Friday, the day after the child disappeared, she states that due to police formalities, she did not clean apartment A.

When questioned, she declares that on the days prior to the events, she did not notice any strange element/object in the apartments she entered to clean that could have caught her attention and that could have been directly related to the disappearance.

Likewise, she declares that she did not notice any element/person behaving in a strange manner.

Finally, she declares that her work schedule begins at 1000 hours and ends at 1800 hours, after which time she returns to Lagos where she lives.

She has nothing further to say. After reading the document and finding it to be satisfactory, she signs it.

Cleaner 5a....

Maria Julia S da Silva
. This document is read, reviewed and found in conformity, and will be duly signed by me, Tony Almedia, an Inspector with this Policia Judiciaria.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 14:18

Thanks Stella for finding this statement. I was working on a theory that Maddie died in the apartment on 1st May, but not likely if the cleaner was cleaning the apartment the next morning. I don't think even the McCanns would have risked going out and leaving the cleaner on her own in the apartment. So this now points towards Weds 2nd May
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.07.11 14:21

I'm sticking with the night of the 28th myself, looking at the telephone and creche activity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 18:27

Here's an extract from the cleaners daughters statement on 8th May 2007:

"She had the opportunity to observe the photos of Madeleine that were being circulated everywhere and has no hesitation in confirming that she saw the child before her disappearance in the company of her siblings and mother and father, although in the latter case she only observed him from a distance.

She states that this took place on Sunday 29th April, just before she finished her morning work shift (13.30) as she had the afternoon off that day. At about 13.15 she went to help her mother, who was cleaning apartment I of the same block (5) situated on the first floor. She clearly remembers seeing the girl accompanied by her siblings and mother leave their apartment (5 A) and walk to the stairs leading to the floor above. She was very close to them at a distance of about 1 metre, observing their movements for a few moments because she was charmed by them. Madeleine led the way with a plate (perhaps plastic) in her hand bearing a piece of bread. As regards the clothes she was wearing she only remembers a skirt but cannot recall its description. She noted, because she thought them nice, the type of shoes she was wearing, tennis shoes, light in colour she thinks, which had little lights along the soles, which lit up each time she stepped on the ground. Her siblings followed behind her, wearing the same king of shoes and each holding a piece of bread in their hands, their mother followed behind them without holding their hands. She seems to remember that the mother was also carrying a plate. Moments afterwards, perhaps the time it took to close the apartment door, the father came out and also headed to the apartment upstairs. When asked, she does not remember whether the father pulled the door closed or locked it with a key.

After she chatted to her mother about there being many children in the apartments, she had the idea that the family in 5H were friends of Madeleine's family who were staying in 5 A."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 8:36

That is the only sighting that anyone has recorded of what 'could' be Madeleine.

Or, it might be the other Madxlene in Kate's care for the afternoon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 10:52

Very true, its the only so called 'confirmed' sighting that I can see of Maddie...outside the Tapas 9 group that is

And with it being the quiet season and not buzzing with people like in the summer, you do get noticed, especially by the staff who work there everyday. I have been to these kind of resorts in low season so know from my own experience how quiet it is and you do notice the few people around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 11:01

Perhaps this 'sighting' was orchestrated, as was them being there on the 2nd when the cleaner walked in, to make it look like they were staying there. Why else would the PJ ask them to describe the contents of their wardrobe? Perhaps they didn't think they were really staying there !!

If you listen to Fiona Payne, she said everyone got a 2 bed apartment. Which means Oldfield was not in G5B and Tanner was not in G5D. Both are 1 beds. Was any of them really in the rooms MW allocated to them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

cleaners - Cleaners Empty Official Enquiry Files

Post by Guest 14.08.11 12:05

On the official enquiry files where the PJ's request rogatory statements is this comment:

"The before mentioned maid alleged that, when she was cleaning, the shutters were open, since she noticed the light was entering. This was also denied by the McCANN couple, who assured that they closed the shutters of MADELEINE's bedroom since the first day and that's how they kept them."

It's very interesting but I can't find anything, does anyone know if there was a subsequent interview?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

cleaners - Cleaners Empty Really interesting shoes!

Post by tigger 14.08.11 12:29

Stella wrote:That is the only sighting that anyone has recorded of what 'could' be Madeleine.

Or, it might be the other Madxlene in Kate's care for the afternoon.
Hi Stella,
Now, I'm really puzzled about those tennis shoes with the little lights. They are not mentioned by Kate ever. She takes great pains to describe Maddie's clothes, Monsoon, Gap etc. But those shoes - surely a little girl wouldn't be parted from them. I've never seen a photograph of the twins wearing that kind of shoe. Might it be that it was a threesome of the other children? E.g. Ella, she might have those shoes. It's just that all three pairs of those dinky shoes seem to have disappeared. On the tennis photo you'd expect her to wear at least trainers, but she wears sandals.

You are favouring the 29th because of the telephone activity? I thought there was a lot of activity on the first? Yes, cleaning on the 2nd definitely precludes anything much happening on the 1st? The crying on the 1st I think must have been Amelie. Or, even wilder thought: was that a recording, because that would prove Madeleine was alive on that date? But I would have expected Amelie to cry for Mummy. The crying stopped almost immediately after Mrs. Fenn heard the parents return through the patio door.
I'm very much in favour of the earlier date, the photograph taken that day in the playground is fake and so are the other holiday ones. I tried to count the number of children in the bus. Curious atmosphere in that bus, as if there'd been an enormous row and the person filming is trying to jolly things up.
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum