The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Mm11

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Mm11

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Regist10

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Empty 'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine

Post by 23 Librae 26.03.17 20:25

KATE McCann faces more heartache today as she spends her 10th Mother’s Day without daughter Madeleine – one of the toughest dates on her calendar.
The brave mum said the occasion would be painful for her and “a constant reminder that one of my babies isn’t with me.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3182977/kate-mccann-tenth-mothers-day-maddie/
23 Librae
23 Librae

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Empty Re: 'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine

Post by Jill Havern 26.03.17 20:33

"One of my babies isn't with me" ?

She wasn't with any of her babies, allegedly.

But at least the one that's now missing had "moved on" by the very next day - allegedly.

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine 9k=

Why can't Kate do the same after ten years?

Or is it because she can't do without the income from Kandohla's articles and other money-making nonsense?

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine 10th_y10

Also, a reminder for anyone who missed it, of Richard Hall's brilliant demolition job on Clarence Mitchell's talk to the CommsCon in Australia - all his lies about the case are superbly exposed, and there are a few laughs as well - see here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw&t=92s

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Empty Re: 'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine

Post by Liz Eagles 26.03.17 21:03

The day after Madeleine was declared abducted, the twins were placed back in the creche to be looked after by strangers.

The Tapas 7 didn't look after the twins.

There was no healthy protectiveness.

Why on earth would you or your friends place your surviving children back into the hands of complete strangers when your child has been abducted?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 26.03.17 21:36

I wonder how Ben Needham's Mum spent today, and all the other Mums who have actually lost a child through ill health or accident or other causes. Yet we only hear of one mother, the Mother Superior.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 26.03.17 22:32

She wasn't facing heartache , coming out​ of church​ on her daughter's 4th birthday laughing​ all​ over​ her​ face 

She​ wasn't​ facing heartache on the​ posed photoshoots in PDL .

She wasn't facing heartache jetting around to sit on sofas and talk​ about​ wooshing curtains .

She​ wasn't facing​ heartache running​ marathons​ .

She wasn't facing heartache hobnobbing with​ celebrities and​ being made an ambassador 

"Brave " Kate​ should have answered​ the 48 questions , gone back to do a reconstruction​ 

"Brave​ " Kate should have done all she could to make​ sure​ the investigation​ stayed open​ not be glad it was closed .

"Brave " Kate should not have​ wished​ fear and​ pain on the​ man who only wants​ justice for​ her daughter​ .

"Brave " Kate​ should now be thinking about​ the harm she and her husband are doing to the twins by their​ actions. 

I lit a candle​ today for my friend who lost her husband a year ago today​ , her daughter​ six months previously​ her heartache she has no need​ to broadcast .

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 26.03.17 22:43

Kate this,Kate that,Kate is believed to have attended so Tracey Doesn't know If Kate attended? Kate takes no notice of trolls because she Doesn't do social media(but she seems to know what people are saying) Kate stays strong and brave for the twins No mention of Gerry been brave for the Twins,in fact very little mention of Jerry at all surly we Don't have a split of opinion between Tracey and Clarrie?
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by wills 26.03.17 23:28

I suppose we will have this outpouring of grief and sadness from Kate, every Easter, fathers day, August Bank holiday, Bonfire night, and All Hallows night. Give us a break woman for goodness sake.Oh, not forgetting Christmas and Boxing day.
wills
wills

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 0:44

Tracey Kandohla to the rescue again - bloody woman (excuse my journalese) - she's a typing time bomb.

Maybe she should take a step back and remember there are thousands of women out there across the globe who face mothers day with only the memory of a child - or even sons and daughters that face mothers day with only the memory of a mother.

What makes Kate Healy/McCann so special?  Get your act together you ridiculous apology for a journalist.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.03.17 3:57

Verdi wrote:Tracey Kandohla to the rescue again - bloody woman (excuse my journalese) - she's a typing time bomb.

Maybe she should take a step back and remember there are thousands of women out there across the globe who face mothers day with only the memory of a child - or even sons and daughters that face mothers day with only the memory of a mother.

What makes Kate Healy/McCann so special?  Get your act together you ridiculous apology for a journalist.
Who is TK trying to convince exactly? People have made up their own minds about what happened to Madeleine from evidence in the case, and the way innocent parents of a missing child act when their child is missing. And the innocent parents of a genuinely missing and abducted child certainly don't act as the McC's have, but would do everything they could to help an investigation in recovering their child.
I agree, the Kate McCann media circus is helping to promote Kate McCann for whatever reason?, not a shining example to Mother's of genuinely missing children. It's the Kate McCann show that doesn't help anyone or anything IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.03.17 22:12

I am sure that there are thousands of mums separated from their children on any mothers day, and through no fault of their own.

But it seems that only attention seeker Kate McCann matters.  But then they did pay £500,000 to keep their stories in the press

Why can the Sun not do a mothers day article about mums with children in hospital, those with life threatening conditions or are terminally ill?  That would get the sympathy that it deserves and may even bring in some funds to help these families.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 27.03.17 22:16

Usual vomit from the Sun, however in the middle is a piece that for all intents and purposes is just bizarre. They refer to Goncalo Amaral as their "tormentor". Parden my dimness, but did not the McCann couple start the legal process which they lost?

KATE McCann faces more heartache today as she spends her 10th Mother’s Day without daughter Madeleine – one of the toughest dates on her calendar.
The brave mum said the occasion would be painful for her and “a constant reminder that one of my babies isn’t with me.”
Madeleine McCann disappeared in May 2007 while on holiday with her family in Portugal
She is believed to have attended a special church service with husband Gerry and their 12-year-old twins Sean and Amelie where prayers were said for Maddie and other missing children.
Former GP Kate, 49, in a previous TV interview to mark Mother’s Day, vows to “get through it like any other day.” She said: “I am still Madeleine’s mum and always will be. I just want to bring her back into the warmth and love of our family.”
Locals in the family’s home village of Rothley, Leics, remembered Maddie during a morning service at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
Traditionally the children hand their mothers a a daffodil after the final hymn is sung.
One worshipper said: “It is a service representing Lent and at the end it is custom for the children to file up to the doors and pick a daffodil from the basket to give to their mums.”
The three-year-old girl vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz nearly a decade ago.
Devout Catholic Kate and heart doctor Gerry, 48, are holding onto a glimmer of hope that their daughter – who would now be aged 13 – could still be alive.
The couple are bracing themselves for the agonising milestone anniversary in less than six weeks.
A close pal of the McCann’s said: “Kate and Gerry continue to believe that Madeleine is still out there to be found and they hope police finally get the breakthrough that everybody desperately wants.
“The pain of being parted from Madeleine never fades but Kate keeps strong and brave for the twins’ sake.”
In the run up to the anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance her parents have been bombarded with cruel tweets.
But Kate revealed this week that she’s ignoring all negative remarks. She told the Sun Online exclusively: “I’m not hurt an upset by what they say because I don’t do social media.”
Scotland Yard have been given an extra £85,000 to help keep their struggling six-year search for Maddie alive.
Earlier this week the McCann’s lost the latest and possibly the last round in their long running battle to silence a former police chief.
The fresh setback means Kate and Gerry now face paying all the court costs of their tormentor Goncalo Amaral plus their own fees, which could wipe out the entire Find Maddie Fund.
Their last-bid action challenging a court ruling was thrown out of Lisbon’s Supreme Court on Tuesday rubber-stamped “Indeferida” – or Rejected.
They have no further court in Portugal to complain to.
But they could consider going to the European Court of Human Rights if they feel an “injustice” has been done.
Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said of the fresh legal loss: “This is just another part of the legal challenge.”
He declined to discuss if the McCanns would continue their nine-year fight against ex-Portuguese officer Mr Amaral, saying: “Anything to do with the Supreme Court Ruling is a matter for Kate and Gerry’s lawyers in Portugal.”
The couple’s lawyer Isabel Duarte declined to comment, saying: “As yet we have not received any formal notification from the court.”

Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 27.03.17 22:19

I'm apart from 2 of my daughters. Don't need a special occasion, a tabloid expose or an overpaid poncey spokesman to remind me, my family, my friends or indeed the rest of the world that I miss them dearly every moment 

That's the real world, not McFiction world.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 27.03.17 22:32

A constant reminder for ME in this sorry saga is that supermum Kate didnt have enough toothbrushes for her three children, and even if they'd been left at home she didn't even bothering buying any at the little supermarket!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 0:39

'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Happycouple

Gerry and Kate McCann leave church on Madeleine's fourth birthday, 12 May 2007 - only nine days after she disappeared.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.03.17 4:17

sharonl wrote:I am sure that there are thousands of mums separated from their children on any mothers day, and through no fault of their own.

But it seems that only attention seeker Kate McCann matters.  But then they did pay £500,000 to keep their stories in the press

Why can the Sun not do a mothers day article about mums with children in hospital, those with life threatening conditions or are terminally ill?  That would get the sympathy that it deserves and may even bring in some funds to help these families.
Exactly. And i totally agree with what you say about doing such a worthwhile article for the distressing situation some parents find themselves in with a little one that is dying of terminal illness to bring awareness to their plight, and funding for necessary causes. There is much need for that i'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.03.17 4:35

Roxyroo wrote:A constant reminder for ME in this sorry saga is that supermum Kate didnt have enough toothbrushes for her three children, and even if they'd been left at home she didn't even bothering buying any at the little supermarket!
Yes, which makes me think she wasn't a very tuned in mother, and someone else probably did most of the childcare for her, being that she used to be a Dr. in the workforce. Just because a woman has a child doesn't necessarily make her a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 28.03.17 4:43

In some ways K.McC reminds me a bit of Casey Anthony. Another so called mother that was responsible for the death of her child, and lied her way out of any accountability.
She is trying to make a come back now after years of being a social pariah, but its not working because she still bears no true accountability for what she did her little girl Caylee, who was a tot when she disappeared. Although her little skeletonised remains were eventually found in a swamp close to her home, thrown out like trash, Sad
No matter how the media think they might like to polish these t*rds that call themselves mother's, at the end of the day they are still t*urds. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.03.17 7:38

Verdi wrote: 'IT'S A CONSTANT REMINDER' Kate McCann endures tenth Mother’s Day without Madeleine Happycouple

Gerry and Kate McCann leave church on Madeleine's fourth birthday, 12 May 2007 - only nine days after she disappeared.

I always think Kate looks sad on these two photos, as though she's trying to make the best of it, it's Gerry who looks as though he hasn't got a care in the world.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 28.03.17 9:42

"She told the Sun Online exclusively: “I’m not hurt an upset by what they say because I don’t do social media.”

No. but you have friends that read it for you and compile lists of people you want to prosecute or to target through the media.....or get a few 'researchers' to do a damning study on (allegedly).
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.03.17 9:50

If she's not hurt or upset because she doesn't do social media why sue or threaten to sue people?

Would a judge award damages if what has been said has not hurt or upset her?

It's all beyond me, it really is - nothing seems to make sense at all to me.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 28.03.17 11:02

plebgate wrote:If she's not hurt or upset because she doesn't do social media why sue or threaten to sue people?

Would a judge award damages if what has been said has not hurt or upset her?

It's all beyond me, it really is - nothing seems to make sense at all to me.

The malicious communications act applies in cases where things are said in public but not directly to the target,  as in something on twitter that wasn't actually sent to their personal account or email address. It can still lead to a prosecution.

The thing that gets me is that if it was all about 'hurt' they could just ignore it and let it go, instead they have someone reporting it to them. No doubt in order to threaten legal action and therefore discourage any debate that's critical of them. I think that's the main reason, they are probably poised to jump on any opportunity to do that.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad 30.03.17 0:30

ChippyM wrote:"She told the Sun Online exclusively: “I’m not hurt an upset by what they say because I don’t do social media.”

No. but you have friends that read it for you and compile lists of people you want to prosecute or to target through the media.....or get a few 'researchers' to do a damning study on (allegedly).

I wonder if she was paid for it?
wallad

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top