The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Mm11

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Mm11

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Regist10

BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ

Post by Judge Mental 14.07.10 20:51

Tony Bennett wrote ............. 'The crime is of course a breach of Section 5, Public Order Act 1986, which prohibits language used in front of another which could cause 'alarm, harassment or distress'.'

A man of such power and means would surely have seen to it that this scoundrel was brought to book and banned from attending his ground.

What motivates people to say such scurrilous things on the internet is really quite baffling at times, because they have little or no personal knowledge of the people they are talking to nor those they are talking about.

To shout such a thing aloud whilst in the midst of a crowd of the paying public is outrageous and should be stamped on. This disgusting behaviour was deliberately and maliciously pointed towards a millionaire philanthropist. It is not at all in the same league as a Manchester United crowd chanting in affectionate and jocular fashion that David Beckham's wife Victoria took it up the ****. .

Although one supposes one should not comment on this, as one is not in possssion of the full facts. For all we know. the person or persons who instigated this may have be in possesion of information or knowledge that we are not aware of. Therefore, it would be folly to dismiss this as the noises of mad men. Have we not seen other people chided and derided for simply trying to voice their concerns to the public?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Empty Re: BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ

Post by littlepixie 14.07.10 20:52

Why would the crowd be calling him that? I have never heard anything like that in the area and I know a fair few County fans.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.07.10 21:00

Judge Mental wrote:A quick glance at the above link shows the word paedophile three times. Did he respond or perhaps try to sue anybody for this at all. One noted 'Mrs. Trellis' and a 'Rosiegirl' poster names brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726

Hmmm..... Indeed brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 14.07.10 21:01

littlepixie wrote:Why would the crowd be calling him that? I have never heard anything like that in the area and I know a fair few County fans.

A most disturbing word to use against anybody under any circumstances.

One has attended hundreds of football matches over many decades and never heard something as shocking as this. Anybody who has been to a football match will have heard horrendously bad language and although we do not like to admit it, we may have sung along at the time as we became caught up in the atmosphere, but one can never recollect hearing 'paedophile' shouted.

There were some shocking articles on the internet discussing one of Kennedy's players with the nick-name Seabass at various points in the case, however one would not know how to access those anymore.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 14.07.10 21:03

Laffin Assasin wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:A quick glance at the above link shows the word paedophile three times. Did he respond or perhaps try to sue anybody for this at all. One noted 'Mrs. Trellis' and a 'Rosiegirl' poster names brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726

Hmmm..... Indeed brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726

Hmmm ......... How many more coincidences may be found within the pages of Mr. D's excellent find? This may have to be my bed-time reading ce soir. brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726 brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 234726
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Empty Is that Brian Kennedy in Praia da Luz?

Post by Tony Bennett 14.07.10 21:19

Judge Mental wrote:Hmmm...How many more coincidences may be found within the pages of Mr. D's excellent find? This may have to be my bed-time reading ce soir.
Well, if you've got time before the candle burns too low, this might be a good link for further reading re the double glazing magnate:

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/05/brian-kennedy-man-for-all-reasons.html

Especially scroll down to photo 'G'.

Is that Brian Kennedy in Praia da Luz?

If not, it's a remarkable likeness.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

brian kennedy - BRIAN KENNEDY: THE QUIZ - Page 2 Empty Oh what fun it is to see...

Post by Tony Bennett 14.07.10 21:23

Judge Mental wrote:One has attended hundreds of football matches over many decades and never heard something as shocking as this. Anybody who has been to a football match will have heard horrendously bad language and although we do not like to admit it, we may have sung along at the time as we became caught up in the atmosphere.
It's confession time.

I confess my and my son, many moons ago, once joined in singing this grossly provocative ditty at White Hart Lane:

"Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to see
Arsenal lose away - hay..."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pudsgirl 14.07.10 21:29

Judge Mental wrote:There were some shocking articles on the internet discussing one of Kennedy's players with the nick-name Seabass at various points in the case, however one would not know how to access those anymore.

Didn't Sean McCann develop a sudden liking for seabass?
pudsgirl
pudsgirl

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.07.10 22:11

pudsgirl wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:There were some shocking articles on the internet discussing one of Kennedy's players with the nick-name Seabass at various points in the case, however one would not know how to access those anymore.

Didn't Sean McCann develop a sudden liking for seabass?
This was the entry [courtesy of Pamalam's gerrymcannsblog] -5 weeks after Madeleine vanished:

Day 36 - 08/06/2007 - Friday

Quieter day today. This was a good chance to catch up with campaign e-mails and phone calls after the trips to Berlin and Amsterdam. At lunchtime we went to the release of 1000 yellow balloons at the beach carrying cards with Madeleine’s picture on it and information in 5 different languages including arabic. There were similar launches in Manchester and Madrid. The event was organsied by the Sun who, like almost all of the media, have been incredibly supportive. I told Nick, the Sun journalist, that we are happy to support all strategies which increase the chances of finding Madeleine. Later in the afternoon we went down to the beach and had dinner in one of the restaurants which Sean and Amelie really enjoyed. Sean in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass! Kate and I did a short interview for BBC East Midlands to thank everyone for their support and it is likely that this will be shown around most of the regions, certainly Northwest and BBC Scotland. Kate and most of the family headed down to the church for the regular Friday night vigil but I was just too shattered. Tommorrow will largely be a family day although I am not sure what we will be doing yet.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.07.10 22:20

Tony Bennett wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:Hmmm...How many more coincidences may be found within the pages of Mr. D's excellent find? This may have to be my bed-time reading ce soir.
Well, if you've got time before the candle burns too low, this might be a good link for further reading re the double glazing magnate:

http://thentherewere4-mccannunravelled.blogspot.com/2010/05/brian-kennedy-man-for-all-reasons.html

Especially scroll down to photo 'G'.

Is that Brian Kennedy in Praia da Luz?

If not, it's a remarkable likeness.

If that is BK he breaks all the rules for a practising JW - I was told they dont do churches - There again!
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.07.10 3:22

Maybe investigating BK is the key to cracking the case.

No doubt he was deep in it - must be for him to keep up that level of blind and unconditional financial support for the pair.

The thing that crossed my mind is if he was there from the start could the body be passed to him to transport back to UK or dispose off hence no trace back to mccanns.
Wasnt it said that he owns a golf course in pdl at the end of the road where the mccanns used to jog.
With his wealth, private jet used is the best way to avoid detection at the customs. Is that why the mccanns were so confident police will never find Maddie's remains? Just thinking aloud.

I definitely think questions should be asked of his real role in the case.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 15.07.10 4:54

Any questions about Brian Kenneday and his son seem to bring the wrath of Carter Ruck out. I do feel understanding his motivation and involvement will go far to solving the mystery of poor Madeleine.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 15.07.10 6:38

Avery wrote:Any questions about Brian Kenneday and his son seem to bring the wrath of Carter Ruck out. I do feel understanding his motivation and involvement will go far to solving the mystery of poor Madeleine.

Indeed it does incur the wrath of 'the most feared libel lawyers'. Which is a sad indictment of the times we now live in, where money is the new Masonic Guild. True Artisans must be turning in their graves.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.07.10 11:24

Judge Mental wrote:
Avery wrote:Any questions about Brian Kenneday and his son seem to bring the wrath of Carter Ruck out. I do feel understanding his motivation and involvement will go far to solving the mystery of poor Madeleine.

Indeed it does incur the wrath of 'the most feared libel lawyers'. Which is a sad indictment of the times we now live in, where money is the new Masonic Guild. True Artisans must be turning in their graves.

So you think there is masonry involvement?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Altáir 15.07.10 13:47

aiyoyo wrote:
The thing that crossed my mind is if he was there from the start could the body be passed to him to transport back to UK or dispose off hence no trace back to mccanns.

Just talk me through how you came to this conclusion, how and why would Brian Kennedy suddenly decide to fly out to Portugal, stow away a dead child’s body and return to the Uk mainland with it ?

Let’s just for one minute assume that the Kennedy’s do a bit of moonlighting on the side and run a courier service for dead bodies under the authorities radar – why would he do it, it’s not like he needs the money and there’s no prestige in doing it so why would he ?

Doesn’t stand up to scrutiny does it.

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.07.10 14:12

Altáir wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Just talk me through how you came to this conclusion, how and why would Brian Kennedy suddenly decide to fly out to Portugal, stow away a dead child’s body and return to the Uk mainland with it ?

Let’s just for one minute assume that the Kennedy’s do a bit of moonlighting on the side and run a courier service for dead bodies under the authorities radar – why would he do it, it’s not like he needs the money and there’s no prestige in doing it so why would he ?

The evidence from Eddie and Keela's examination of the hired Renault Scenic tends to defeat aiyoyo's suggestion.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D 15.07.10 16:51

Looks like BK tried to use libel laws when he first took over Stockport FC:

Re: Dave's angry riposte
Posted by: H's D (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2009 12:48

The fact is Red Hatter that many SCFC fans didn't give BK a chance. He was reviled by many from day one. At a time when he had been pouring �2M a year into County for almost 2 years, both the YB content [SCFC message board] and chanting worsened in nature and intent, all calling for him to get out. Those were the prime direct sources of any feedback. He tried closing it for a while using libel laws , but it came back in much the same vein with even more vitriol. His position was untenable.

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s115.htm?104,11134272,11146267#msg-11146267
MR.D
MR.D

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 15.07.10 22:42

aiyoyo wrote:
Judge Mental wrote:

So you think there is masonry involvement?

Undoubtedly there will be Masonic hands in this case or the police would have sent the Gaspars' statements to the PJ.

However, one was noting here that it is money which makes the Mason these days, whereas historically it was the Mason who made money from his artisanry.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.07.10 8:41

Tony Bennett wrote:
Altáir wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

The evidence from Eddie and Keela's examination of the hired Renault Scenic tends to defeat aiyoyo's suggestion.

Ah, the Renault Scenic - even the PJ conceded that it may not be the corpse itself that was transported in it - it may just be things in contact or used to perserve her was transported.

Anyway, Altair I deduce that because BK owns a golf course in PDL not far from the Resort itself.
There has been no confirmation that BK was involved from the word 'GO' but the contentious church picture - 'topic of discussion' here suggests that if it that photo was truly BK then it would suggest he has been involved right from the beginning but not reported on.

If these people (Tapas 9) were golf players chances are they might have played at BK golf course and was acquainted with BK during the holiday. I know nothing was reported about this. I am just thinking aloud if BK was in PDL then and they did know him, he would be a good one to ask for help to deal with the corpse. The only reason he would help might be he was somehow implicited from the start.

Anyhow, I am only doing some sideway thinking, expanding the possibilities. Just saying BK is a good one to start with to solve the mystery. His unconditional, clandestine and dodgy support of the mccanns where he even went the extent of tampering with witness and visiting the PJ with M3 et al suggest he was a proactive supporter which is highly unusual to me.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy 17.07.10 20:05

aiyoyo wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Altáir wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Ah, the Renault Scenic - even the PJ conceded that it may not be the corpse itself that was transported in it - it may just be things in contact or used to perserve her was transported.

Anyway, Altair I deduce that because BK owns a golf course in PDL not far from the Resort itself.
There has been no confirmation that BK was involved from the word 'GO' but the contentious church picture - 'topic of discussion' here suggests that if it that photo was truly BK then it would suggest he has been involved right from the beginning but not reported on.

If these people (Tapas 9) were golf players chances are they might have played at BK golf course and was acquainted with BK during the holiday. I know nothing was reported about this. I am just thinking aloud if BK was in PDL then and they did know him, he would be a good one to ask for help to deal with the corpse. The only reason he would help might be he was somehow implicited from the start.

Anyhow, I am only doing some sideway thinking, expanding the possibilities. Just saying BK is a good one to start with to solve the mystery. His unconditional, clandestine and dodgy support of the mccanns where he even went the extent of tampering with witness and visiting the PJ with M3 et al suggest he was a proactive supporter which is highly unusual to me.

I can remember reading a newspaper article back in May 07 that BK was on holiday in the Algarve with his 14 year old son the same time as the McCanns .At the end of the article there was a little snippet from BK himself saying that he did not know about Madeleine's disappearance until he returned home to the UK.

I can still remember it as plain as day and thought nomore of it until I became very suspicious of his involvement in this case.

Since Feb 08 when I fell off the fence I sat on regarding the McCanns I searched to see if I could find out the ages of his children to confirm that I didn't dream or imagined that I had read that article and March last year I found that yes his youngest son was 14 in May 07.

So I do believe that BK has been involved from the word go.
Quincy
Quincy

Activity : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 17.07.10 21:49

Gerry plays golf, because he had a some golf clubs stolen on 1/4/2006 from his car that was in the driveway of his home. I am guessing, but I would imagine the other tapasniks play golf too.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.02.11 21:51

Tony Bennett wrote:In view of recent publicity about Brian Kennedy, this quiz may be of interest:

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/exclusive-brian-kennedy-mccanns-multi-millionaire-benefactor/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brian Kennedy: The Quiz

10 questions to test your knowledge

1. Brian Kennedy got involved in the Madeleine McCann case

a) Out of the altruistic goodness of his heart
b) To make a name for himself as ‘a good bloke’
c) To help cover up something nefarious

Answer:

Brian Kennedy owns Rugby Union team 'Sale Sharks'

Professor John Samouroo is cardiologist to 'Sale Sharks Rugby Club'

Professor Samouroo carried out part of his training at Glenfield hospital
http://www.johnsom.com/johnsomauroo/Prof_John_Somauroo.html

Gerry McCann is rumoured to have been in line for the post of Minister for sport

I assume from this that Gerald McCann knew Brian Kennedy prior to May 2007, and he may also have known a lot more about the Sale Sharks team and their medical records.

I will go for answer 3 then Tony

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top