The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Mm11

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Mm11

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Regist10

All Maddie's birthdays?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Empty knife in Kate's left hand

Post by bobbin 08.03.12 20:19

Just an observation, the knife is in Kate's left hand. Is she left handed?
I am right handed and would never consider holding a knife in my left hand. Whether left or right handed is probably not of any importance, but has any one else noticed.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Empty Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by tigger 09.03.12 6:24

bobbin wrote:Just an observation, the knife is in Kate's left hand. Is she left handed?
I am right handed and would never consider holding a knife in my left hand. Whether left or right handed is probably not of any importance, but has any one else noticed.

Gosh! should have noticed that. I had a theory that Kate was pasted on to someone's hands, because nothing about that photo really works.
I noticed she has a thick ring on her third finger of the right hand and and one or two on the ring finger of the left.
I've been trying to find photographs and videos. If she's right-handed we should be able to see that somewhere.
Still, I just checked and she does wear rings on those fingers.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Empty Who is who?

Post by Guest 09.03.12 9:20

I have doubts that the woman on the left is Nora Paul, Kate's aunt - here's another photo claimed to be of her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In view of the error in describing the event as Madeleine's birthday, it's probably just another error. Either that or confusing photos run in the McCann and Healy families!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Empty sharp lined noses

Post by bobbin 09.03.12 10:34

Jean wrote:I have doubts that the woman on the left is Nora Paul, Kate's aunt - here's another photo claimed to be of her.

In view of the error in describing the event as Madeleine's birthday, it's probably just another error. Either that or confusing photos run in the McCann and Healy families!

The blond lady holding Madeleine has a very sharp nose profile, same as Kate's.

In the photo in the above site, the lady's nose is bulbous at the end.

Not the same noses at all, unless a nose-job has been done somewhere, sometime since the photos were taken.
I also have difficulty finding the (left) arm position of the blond lady to be physically feasible. Looks like one very long upper arm, with an elbow bend that begs the question. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.03.12 10:48

bobbin wrote:
Jean wrote:I have doubts that the woman on the left is Nora Paul, Kate's aunt - here's another photo claimed to be of her.

The blond lady holding Madeleine has a very sharp nose profile, same as Kate's.

In the photo in the above site, the lady's nose is bulbous at the end.

Not the same noses at all, unless a nose-job has been done somewhere, sometime since the photos were taken.
I also have difficulty finding the (left) arm position of the blond lady to be physically feasible. Looks like one very long upper arm, with an elbow bend that begs the question. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you! Those arms aren't possible imo. You're quite right, these aren't the same women, different types. One more frumpy other older glamour type.

Back to top Go down

All Maddie's birthdays? - Page 2 Empty reflections in table top

Post by bobbin 09.03.12 11:01

Ribisl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think this is her birthday photo at all. The two candles, pink and blue decoration - the cake was meant for the twins but not for their birthday either because of their summery outfits. Christening maybe? Madeleine's dress looks too summery for early May, then again she had a plenty of Scottish blood in her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddie's sock, and pink dress materiel are reflecting on the table, along with the cake, plates and tea towel, and even perhaps a slight orange/pink reflection of the blond lady's apron.
Wouldn't we expect to see a bit of reflection of the black and white checks of the pants of ganga that Kate always seems to be wearing.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 09.03.12 11:25

Gillyspot wrote:
Merrymo wrote:

There are lots of lovely photographs of Maddie - how anyone can dispute that is beyond me. However I can understand them not showing photographs with other children on them because those kid's parents may not want their childrens faces all over the internet.

Three things.

1) Yes there are a lot of photos of Madeliene (or Maddie) released by the McCann couple but sadly the vast majority were useless as a search tool as they were old and non representative photos. Why didn't the McCanns release new up to date photos of Madeleine when she went missing.

'm assuming they were not put in the public domain as search tools? They were a selection of photographs from her birth until her disappearance. They might have had hundreds. The fact that those published may not be what you or others would have selected can hardly be blamed on the McCanns.

2)They clearly had a camera as photos & videos were being taken throughout Madeleine's life.

Surely taking photographs or not - is a matter of personal choice. We don't all have the same inclination to use a camera. There are hundreds of photographs of my eldest grandson around - because his parents had a 'posh' camera - and liked taking piccies. There are very few of my other grandchildren because their parents don't have a camera, but did purchase one of those 'throw away' ones on a couple of occasions.

3) As regards other parents not wanting their kids on an image with Madeleine. Haven't you heard of cropping an image? I would Imagine Jon Corner (or any 12 yr old boy) is more than capable of doing this as it isn't rocket science.

I know very little - in fact 'nothing' about editing picces - simply because it is of no interest to me - and I can assure it's a very long time since I was 12.

I'm at a loss to understand why people are trying so hard denigrate the photographs -which IMO clearly show a little girl having some lovely moments.

PS I thought she was Madeleine only not Maddie.

Not sure what that comment means. The reason I often call her Maddie is because I happen to have the same name, but without the second 'e' and get fed up with having to go back and constantly correct my spelling of the name which invariably comes out as 'Madeline' at my first 'go'.

Merrymo

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrymo 09.03.12 11:40

juliet wrote:Merrymo - I don't agree that there are lots of pictures of Madeleine looking happy and healthy. In many she looks either unwell or unhappy. Weird things: no pix of Madeleine having birthday fun, but a birthday cake picture showing her blowing out candles on the twins' cake. A pink/white bicycle she's riding on another photo looks new - but it's far too small for her so probably belongs to her little sister. Her parents boast about how loved she was (and the Gap and Monsoon clothes in the "Last Picture") but often she looks scruffy and unkempt, in cheap clothes.

Well I'm afraid we shall have to agree to differ on this one Juliet.

The bike looks perfectly adequate to me.

I think the birthday cake was for the twins, and her mum was letting her have a go at blowing out the candles so that she wouldn't feel left out.

'Scruffy and unkempt seems rather OTT. Most children of her age frequently get into terrible messy states as they play.
Merrymo

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 09.03.12 12:10

Gillyspot wrote:Sad that from 41 images in a book called Madeleine there are only 19 photos of her & most are of her as a much younger child than she was in PDL>

I bought a Kindle edition last week after debating long and hard about the ethicality of contributing to the fund. But unfortunately for the purpose of fact-finding it comes without any photos sad

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.03.12 14:05

Merrymo wrote:

There are loads of piccies of Madeleine around - all showing a happy, healthy, well cared for little girl - having what some would think was a 'privileged' lifestyle compared to many children. Maybe her parents didn't want to publicise pictures which identified her friends. That seems fair enough to me.

"Some" would be very few. Funny where I live quite a few families live together in one space, probably smaller that the McCann's kitchen. I bet none of these children would like to switch places with the McCann children because here they are being cherished and watched and not put away in a creche or left alone at night.

This case is such a good example that money does not buy you responsibility, civi;isation or morals.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.03.12 15:36

In the great majority of photographs Maddie looks like an insecure child to me. Apart from the 'grown-up' closed smiles -not natural.
To me she always looks as if she is wondering 'is this all right? is this how you want me?'
This was a living, unique child, about whom we know next to nothing, thanks to her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.03.12 17:24

Of course there is the possibility that the parents know next to nothing about her either, simply because they were not interested.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 9:26

I don't know if this picture is taken on her birthday, and she's wearing a "crown" or it is taken around christmas? Do english people make crowns then? there is something that tells me they make little crowns of paper? right? Or it could be a birthday crown, i've always wonderd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.03.12 9:31

Look4Maddy wrote:I don't know if this picture is taken on her birthday, and she's wearing a "crown" or it is taken around christmas? Do english people make crowns then? there is something that tells me they make little crowns of paper? right? Or it could be a birthday crown, i've always wonderd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />

That would be Christmas. Possibly 2006 . The only time the paper crowns are worn, they usually come in the Christmas crackers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 9:59

tigger wrote:
Look4Maddy wrote:I don't know if this picture is taken on her birthday, and she's wearing a "crown" or it is taken around christmas? Do english people make crowns then? there is something that tells me they make little crowns of paper? right? Or it could be a birthday crown, i've always wonderd. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" border="0" />

That would be Christmas. Possibly 2006 . The only time the paper crowns are worn, they usually come in the Christmas crackers.

Thank you =) I wasn't really sure about that.
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum