The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Mm11

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Mm11

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Regist10

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Empty Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Post by Paulo Alexandre 23.10.20 11:08

In this thread, I will present the very first film of "Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann" in Portuguese for the first time. This publication comes after Operation Grange announced that a German suspect was being investigated in connection with the Madeleine McCann case. There is no doubt whatsoever that this latest so-called "suspect" is, in fact, another scapegoat, like many seen in the newspapers throughout the last 13 years. In the hopes of reminding people of the facts pertaining this case and giving the Portuguese the ability to see these documentaries with subtitles, I released today on Youtube the first part titled "The Initial Storm".

If any member here lives in Portugal or knows somebody who lives in Portugal (@miffy8!), I ask them to consider sharing this video with your Portuguese acquaintances. Your help in spreading the work is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Activity : 1053

Jill Havern, Cammerigal, Ladyinred and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Empty Re: Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Post by Paulo Alexandre 28.10.20 10:20

Please share this...

It has a higher video resolution.

Thank you.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Jill Havern and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Empty Re: Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Post by Paulo Alexandre 26.12.20 10:45

Part 2 - Dogs Don't Lie

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.12.20 11:46

Thank you so much Paulo, I've posted it in the CMOMM facebewk group.  thumbsup

It looks like my farcebook ban has expired. I'd better be good from now on...  angel

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33479

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.12.20 11:52

Well done Paulo - and delivered on schedule!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29510

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 10:15

Part 3 - Private Investigations?

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Jill Havern, Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.03.21 11:35

Well done that man salute very professional job.

Keep up the good work!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 22.03.21 12:28

Well done Paulo.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1761

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.03.21 13:15

This is a great achievement for the forum and of course especially so by our Portuguese friend Paulo.

Could I please invite all members and guests here to give practical support to Paulo's great project?

You can do so in several ways:

Subscribe to his channel. He has 13 subscribers so far. Can we raise this, to say, 100-plus? We can do so if everyone takes a minute or two to visit his channel (links below)

Like EACH of the three uploads. It doesn't cost anything, but it helps the algorithms to point to his work.

Share widely...on Twitter, on Facebook, among your contacts etc.

============ 

HERE ARE THE THREE LINKS 

Episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj5W9gyEPK8&t=603s
A Verdadeira História de Madeleine McCann - 1ª Parte (Um Filme de Richard D. Hall)

Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjrTisaIB78&t=1442s
A Verdadeira História de Madeleine McCann - 2ª Parte (Um Filme de Richard D. Hall)

Episode 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAdlpp0UXY
A Verdadeira História de Madeleine McCann - 3ª Parte (Um Filme de Richard D. Hall)

Visit them now if you can!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24095

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.03.21 14:19

Paulo #1

Your first video embedded at the beginning of this thread is no longer available - not on YouTube either.

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) 2753

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 14:24

@Verdi wrote:Paulo #1

Your first video embedded at the beginning of this thread is no longer available - not on YouTube either.

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) 2753
That's because I deleted the video and uploaded a new one with better quality, which you can see in post #2.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.03.21 14:39

Cheers!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 22.03.21 16:27

Some muppet has added a down vote. It surely can’t be..........!!
sequested
sequested

Activity : 495

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 20:17

There's something wrong with the video.

At around 52:40, the video freezes and doesn't show the rest of Part 3.

Does anyone have a problem with this as well?

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.03.21 20:40

It does seem a bit odd.  The sound continues past that point but we stay on the image of the McCanns website, although that may be correct.

it does seem though that the video goes on to 59 but the documentary finishes at around 54.18
sharonl
sharonl
Admin
Admin

Activity : 10358

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 20:46

Also, Part 3 is 59:33 minutes, to be precise, not 59 minutes.

It seems that something went wrong during the processing of the video.

I may have to delete this video and replace it with one that works.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.03.21 21:04

Such beautiful music at the end.

Does it matter that the video 'freezes' on the McCanns website? It's the end of the video anyway, apart from the music.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 21:10

@Jill Havern wrote:Such beautiful music at the end.

Does it matter that the video 'freezes' on the McCanns website? It's the end of the video anyway, apart from the music.
Obviously, that needs to be fixed - Portuguese viewers will miss the last 5 minutes.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.03.21 21:12

What is the last 5 minutes? Not just music then?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 22.03.21 21:19

The last five minutes are about the hotline promoted by the McCanns on their website, more reports about Kevin Halligen's spending spree and, of course, the conclusions.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 23.03.21 11:25

Alright, I posted a new video, which seems to be working.

Would it be possible for one of the mods to edit my post above (#6) and replace the old link with the new link, please?

Thanks.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.03.21 11:40

@Paulo Alexandre wrote:
Would it be possible for one of the mods to edit my post above (#6) and replace the old link with the new link, please?

Thanks.
Paulo, I confirm that this has now been done, you can check for yourself above.

Well done, mate

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24095

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.03.21 11:52

I can see what the missing part was now, and how important it was to correct it.

Well done Paulo  singlerose

I've edited your post #6

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulo Alexandre 23.03.21 12:02

Thanks, Jill.

Paulo Alexandre
Paulo Alexandre
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum