The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Mm11

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Regist10

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Empty Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Post by pauloalexandre on 23.10.20 11:08

In this thread, I will present the very first film of "Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann" in Portuguese for the first time. This publication comes after Operation Grange announced that a German suspect was being investigated in connection with the Madeleine McCann case. There is no doubt whatsoever that this latest so-called "suspect" is, in fact, another scapegoat, like many seen in the newspapers throughout the last 13 years. In the hopes of reminding people of the facts pertaining this case and giving the Portuguese the ability to see these documentaries with subtitles, I released today on Youtube the first part titled "The Initial Storm".

If any member here lives in Portugal or knows somebody who lives in Portugal (@miffy8!), I ask them to consider sharing this video with your Portuguese acquaintances. Your help in spreading the work is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 831

Jill Havern, Cammerigal and Ladyinred like this post

Back to top Go down

Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version) Empty Re: Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann (Portuguese version)

Post by pauloalexandre on 28.10.20 10:20

Please share this...

It has a higher video resolution.

Thank you.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 831

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum