The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What they're saying about D Richard Hall`s `Buried by Mainstream Media`

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What they're saying about D Richard Hall`s `Buried by Mainstream Media`

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.02.15 14:32

The views of Hall`s Madeleine McCann YouTube vids continue to grow by over 1,000 a day - and are accompanied by many favourable comments.

Here`s a small selection gained in just the last few minutes:

+++++++++++++

Very interesting investigative documentary about Madeleine McCann.

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal. The disappearance became what one newspaper called "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history." Her whereabouts remain unknown.

Notice that the trolls who proliferate on these videos never attempt to debunk anything using facts or logic - its always just ad-hominem diatribes and meaningless babblings about "conspiracy whackos". Sad, pathetic and convincing nobody!

Incredible info and thanks Richard

By the way your term ‘mainstream media’ is just perfect

The Pope, a Prime Minister, a Chancellor about to become Prime Minister, Diplomats - since when has ANY British government gone to such profound lengths for the sake of one ordinary family?

Simple explanations? Lets start with how Kate said the shutters were jemmied but it turns out they wasn't, how do you get something like that wrong?

Interesting stuff thanks very much for giving us the opportunity to Analise the evidence a bit closer, i,m sure you spent a lot of your time putting this together. there are people out there, with such power that its hard to comprehend just what they are capable off, there are many questions that need answering,

I'm not from the UK, and I'm only peripherally aware of what's going on in mainstream media, but even this was something I knew about. When this story broke there was something "fishy" about the whole thing, and I hoped that maybe someday some light would be shed on the whole ordeal. Until then, I decided to consider all the reporting suspect, especially when it came from the McCann camp.This film and the documentary adaption by the Portuguese policeman who had written a book about the case, have really made a lot of sense, and filled in the gaps including the absolutely baffling and seemingly random leads reported in the media.

Great job. I still can't say for sure what occurred, but I'd bet good money the McCanns know exactly what happened.

[over 288,000 YouTube views to date]

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What they're saying about D Richard Hall`s `Buried by Mainstream Media`

Post by mad world on 14.02.15 22:42

Part one into part two is best..deals with cold hard facts as police viewed situation.

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 14.02.15 22:45

Most people I talk to now , when I mention this case, say they think " something is not right ". People no longer defend the parents , say what a shame etc they say " something is not right "

. Most people are not daft , and with the trickle down effect of the net [ remarkably You tube is only ten years old , Facebook the same . ] people arrive at there conclusions by this medium eventually , the press now are an irrelevance , in fact there none reporting of FACTS, has made the general public even more sceptical , [ also bottling publishing the cartoon ,[ at the very least to show solidarity ], lost them a few more readers , subscriptions , respect and credibility . its the net these days where information is gleaned .

Something is not right .
stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 14.02.15 22:47

@mad world wrote:Part one into part two is best..deals with cold hard facts as police viewed situation.

Thank you for that , for people who are new to the case or to advise where to start so to speak . the above is useful . a glossary time coded would be very useful too .
stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 14.02.15 22:54

It is out there..but have to use a bs meter lol. I was lucky stillslopping out..i had a family relative who is involved in issues like this case who marked my card for me. Your point is succintly made.

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 14.02.15 23:06

It's kinda sad that my friends joke about how "I'm the one who's going to find Madeleine ". I know that arguing with some of them I made them get on my side, searching the net, saying the parents had something to do with that " but others just say I'm crazy because I'm pretty obsessed with the case. Anyway I found the documentary hard to follow at first but then it all made sense. I just don't think it's something people that don't really know the case will understand. But it's an awesome documentary from my point of view!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 14.02.15 23:13

You're not crazy aiiyna..i'm guessing you have kids and understand the wider implications of what is going on

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 14.02.15 23:17

@mad world wrote:You're not crazy aiiyna..i'm guessing you have kids and understand the wider implications of what is going on
I don't have kids and I don't want to but I have a nephew and, hell yeah you're right. i'm just all up for justice for Madeleine!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mad world on 14.02.15 23:21

well having a nephew you'll understand..frightening what kinda people are out there

mad world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 14.02.15 23:30

@mad world wrote:well having a nephew you'll understand..frightening what kinda people are out there
I really do... the thing is, I think for someone new to the case it's kinda hard to follow I think... not to me... one night I was awaken by my aunt because I was talking in my sleep screaming:-  but ms Fenn heard her cry...
Yes I know I'm obsessed.about all this... gets me so mad sometimes I have to take a break from the forum: /

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodbine on 18.02.15 17:21

@Ayniia wrote:It's kinda sad that my friends joke about how "I'm the one who's going to find Madeleine ". I know that arguing with some of them I made them get on my side, searching the net, saying the parents had something to do with that " but others just say I'm crazy because I'm pretty obsessed with the case. Anyway I found the documentary hard to follow at first but then it all made sense. I just don't think it's something people that don't really know the case will understand. But it's an awesome documentary from my point of view!!!

I can't help myself when I hear people mention this case. It's one of the few times I genuinely want to take charge of a conversation. I find myself saying things like "Just one more thing and then I'll stop".

I've 100% convinced a number of people as to the McCanns' guilt.

Those that look at me like I'm crazy, I just tell them to google it, and decide for themselves.

woodbine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum